Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

What To Do When Your Marriage Or Relationship Is Failing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Do When Your Marriage Or Relationship Is Failing. (244 Views)

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Marriage Or Relationship Is Failing. by marriage1: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Your relationship or Marriage is failing because you are not doing what you are supposed to do for your woman.
Your wife is giving you some nasty character because you are not doing the right thing.

Doing the right thing is about giving her sex so many times a day.
Taking her around the world is not enough for her because there are things she qant from you that you are not providing for her.

It will interest you to know what your woman truly want from you.
shocked
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/what-does-every-woman-want-in-man.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dua To Get A Job After Interview / 3. The Science Behind How Your Habits Work / Medicinal & Chocolate Drink,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.