Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ (25401 Views)

FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa / WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Ten06(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
mike404:
I WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE WITH FANI KAYODE ON THIS ONE. IF MOHOMODU BULLHARY ARREST OBASANJO TODAY, YOU WILL STILL SEE SOME YORUBA MUSLIMS BOTH ONLINE (SARRKI)AND OFFLINE (TINUBU AND ISHAQ AKINTOLA) WHO WOULD ADVISE THE GOVERNMENT TO JAIL HIM

But you will be surprised with the kind of problem the issue will generate from the south south and south eastern parts of the country.

FEAR YORUBA MUSLIMS SO THAT YOUR DAYS ON EARTH SHALL BE LONGsad
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by karashita: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Toscarel:
The temerity on this terrorist organisation(miyetti Allah) is still appalling, they never mention how their members killing innocent people rather I watched one give conditions to peace in benue and plateau
That's to say he is aware of the killings and feels he is at his right to kill till the people of benue meet with their demands and here they are demanding the arrest of someone that said the truth and exposed them, it's a shame.

The group cannot be absolved of all the security wahala we have in the country.Sebi they own the herds and herders wreaking havoc here and there.If the tables were turned,Miyyeti Allah would have been tagged 'terrorists group'.
They have suddenly found their voice,supporting a wrong cause.It is indeed a shame,for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Sammycee: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
doctokwus:
All these are mere rhetorics and noise making.
The idea of a national conference is also playing to the gallery.
The beginning of solving any and many of the problems Nigeria is currently facing is Buhari either voluntarily relinquishing power or being impeached.
His monumental incompetence,first class bigotry and enormous challenges of his peculiar senility are the most immediate challenge Nigeria has to do away with before any meaningful talk of a solution.
As long as Buhari remains as president, Nigeria will remain a dead country walking.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by daymol(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
This one that won't stop ranting on social media, dumb FFK
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by skywalker240(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dpharisee:

Nnamdi Kanu you are Mad, oloriburuku: Tinubu grin grin grin
grin
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
mike404:
I WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE WITH FANI KAYODE ON THIS ONE. IF MOHOMODU BULLHARY ARREST OBASANJO TODAY, YOU WILL STILL SEE SOME YORUBA MUSLIMS BOTH ONLINE (SARRKI)AND OFFLINE (TINUBU AND ISHAQ AKINTOLA) WHO WOULD ADVISE THE GOVERNMENT TO JAIL HIM

This post seemed to be encouraging the division of Yoruba Christian's and Yoruba Muslims.

For your information,the Yoruba race is very educated.They are more United as a tribe rather than religion.As such any attempt, campaign and hate speech to disunite the Yoruba race will not work.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by baganas: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
DeeTweenie:
If Buhari should arrest Obasanjo, that means there will be serious war.

Anyways, Buhari can only make mouth, but no ACTIONS.
Actually nothing will happen only that it doesn't make sense to do so. Abacha did and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Nasige(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari can not dear such, if he tries that then he will understand that NIGERIA is bigger than the whole fulani nation. Has it is now no body is begging him not to arrest anybody.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by ElsonMorali: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
mike404:

I guess you can't live a normal life without mentioning the word "Yoruba". The way you guys have been prancing about naked here, you would think the Fulani herdsmen killing only occurs in the West.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by class0247: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
I strongly advice the southern Nigeria to have their own special security to protect they region. OPC should be more organized and more people should be recruited. They should be heavily armed as well. The South East should bring back the Bakasi boys, this time, very organized and well armed. The militants in the Nigeria delta should also recruit more member and provided with heavy military weapons. All the region in the south should be able to set up a form of defense to protect it territory. What I see coming is bigger than Nigeria. The world is watching and clapping. Nigeria would have been a failed state in 2015 but we were saved. This is the second strategy. Pray for Nigeria
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by goldenarrow: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

In the midst of terrorism that touches everywhere in the nation, do you Ibos have any narrative beside the usual toggle of PDP vs APC?

If there is any party that can solve this Zamfara would have been resolved before GEJ left power, Borno would have been resolved under PDP. This is not a partisan fight, it is ethnic. Stop the "we warned you", "we told you" sermons....it sounds like something a SS2 student would utter under the circumstance.

My guy, you are always on point.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by ohuatc(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sam0:
God have mercy.Things are becoming more serious.Is only those who has never witnessed war that calls for it.

Don't mind them. Has war solved any problems any where in this world?
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by femolii: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Success1020:
Whenever Yoruba dare Fulani, Fulani will do that thing, and as usual Yoruba will bark, bark and bark but nothing will happen. Because they know yoruba well well like my mother knows me....you see her holding me in this picture because she knows me. Ilorin is a case study!
Talk with sense aridin.

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Bobosneh: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Success1020:
Whenever Yoruba dare Fulani, Fulani will do that thing, and as usual Yoruba will bark, bark and bark but nothing will happen. Because they know yoruba well well like my mother knows me....you see her holding me in this picture because she knows me. Ilorin is a case study!
SMH for your case ikunle o

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by King44(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by King44(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bobosneh:
SMH for your case ikunle o
ko puro rara, that is what how leaders in sw do
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by TeraHawks: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
BLIND AS A BAT.

The Herdsmen crisis is being put squarely of Buhari's shoulders because till date, NO HERDSMEN have been tried and convicted in any court anywhere in Nigeria.

Miyetti Allah is going around claiming mass murders and threatening the nation and yet none of their leaders has been called in for questioning; not to talk of arrested.

IPOB and many other UNARMED groups have been proscribed or criminalized, even the international community has labelled Herdsmen as a terrorist group, yet your god Buhari has done nothing to arrest the situation aside promoting RUGA to appease them.

In all these, Idiots like you still come out to spew rubbish like you are more sophisticated, intelligent and tolerant than others. My hunch is you probably live abroad and come on Nairaland to upset those of us living and facing the challenges of daily life in Nigeria.

If you have nothing positive to say, just SHUT UP.

MetaPhysical:

In the midst of terrorism that touches everywhere in the nation, do you Ibos have any narrative beside the usual toggle of PDP vs APC?

If there is any party that can solve this Zamfara would have been resolved before GEJ left power, Borno would have been resolved under PDP. This is not a partisan fight, it is ethnic. Stop the "we warned you", "we told you" sermons....it sounds like something a SS2 student would utter under the circumstance.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by asanwafo: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Victorblaze14:
This is not joking matter, whether is Fulani herdsmen or not that is killing Nigerians the truth of the matter is that the killing must stop... Because if it continues, I bet their is only one outcome which is reprisal attack which will turn to another civil war.. please we call upon every lover of peace to speak out now, don't be afraid of buhari so we can save the future of our great country thanks
The killings are done by politicians to discredit PMB. This is one of the moves to destabilize his government and win the heart of nigerians back. Since he destabilized GEJ government, his will not be spayed. All coming in the guise of Fulani herdsmen
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Wickedcountry: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Victorblaze14:
This is not joking matter, whether is Fulani herdsmen or not that is killing Nigerians the truth of the matter is that the killing must stop... Because if it continues, I bet their is only one outcome which is reprisal attack which will turn to another civil war.. please we call upon every lover of peace to speak out now, don't be afraid of buhari so we can save the future of our great country thanks

Future lol. ������
Great country ���

Bro our country is futureless
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sam0:
God have mercy.Things are becoming more serious.Is only those who has never witnessed war that calls for it.

Pls shut ur trap.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by nwanyionitsha: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
namiji2598:
Visa

Visa

Visa

Visa

Visa

Visa

Visa
Where are u na
No way. We die here.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Bababuk1: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
mike404:

Why are you mentioned religion on the both political and ethnic matter, do see any Yoruba Miuslim speak or mention your religion on this issue, pls, stop mentioning Yoruba Muslim on kind of this matter
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

U were warned 2 times buh u didn't listen, now Ur eye don clear
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Sam0(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Pls shut ur trap.
I no get ur time today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Picks Edo North Senatorial District Form / Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV / GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.