Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Where Are My Movie Lover??? Get In Here!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Are My Movie Lover??? Get In Here!!! (340 Views)

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) / Movie Lover: The Umbrella Academy Season Two Will Be Out On / Are U A Nollywood Movie Lover? This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are My Movie Lover??? Get In Here!!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2019
Hey guys, are you a movie lover?

Well i've got something interesting and fun for you to do.

Guess what?

PAOFF Hosted on Startimes, it's here to support the Upcoming movie producers.

Click the link below to Watch, and drop your review on Startimes Facwebook to stand a Chance to win 100 USD!!

And you also get to VOTE your Favorite Short Video and Music Video. grin grin

PAOFF is hosted on StarTimes ON mobile app, the video streaming service of StarTimes, rich in content general entertainment, music, movies and live TV downloadable here – https:///2K6y1gH

Re: Where Are My Movie Lover??? Get In Here!!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Click the link below to Watch, and drop your review on Startimes Facwebook to stand a Chance to win 100 USD!!

And you also get to VOTE your Favorite Short Video and Music Video. grin grin

PAOFF is hosted on StarTimes ON mobile app, the video streaming service of StarTimes, rich in content general entertainment, music, movies and live TV downloadable here – https:///2K6y1gH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Movie Lover??? Get In Here!!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Don't forget to Vote.
Re: Where Are My Movie Lover??? Get In Here!!! by oyin2343567(f): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Nice i've voted already and this is a great idea from Startimes
Re: Where Are My Movie Lover??? Get In Here!!! by oyin2343567(f): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2019
This is a good thing for up and coming Producers and i think people need to support.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Yoruba Movie / Highest grossing Nollywood Movies and the rise of a sleeping giant / Jaruma Unfollows Tacha On IG, Days After Promising To Give Her #50million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.