Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (52999 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
What's the point of trying to be law abiding citizens by handing these people over to the Police? The moment after they walk into that station, they walk out the back door and that's the end of it. And guess what? They would go back and coordinate better with the same police for an attack. These communities need to some times take matters in their own hand and deal with such issues as they see fit....that's my own opinion!
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by afroxyz: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
herdsmen this, herdsmen that. I'm beginning to think all these stories are fabricated.

Until nairaland is sued for defamation these useless MODs would keep pushing unsubstantiated claims to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Anabosee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/herder-caught-with-sack-of-bullets-in-imo/amp/

You be fool because say you know say Nigerians de believe anything you de post scandal here, promoting false information, also beating the drums of war

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by azeez1973(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
when is this RUGA going to stop?? *angry*
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by somehow: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why don't we always have pictures and videos of these so called herdsmen when caught in the act? We see videos of jungle justice no matter the area but when it comes to that of arresting herdsmen, we only get talk talk talk and no pictures or videos.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Zenlife: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Load a gun and waste all the bullets on the murderous weasel.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by EdiskyHarry: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
They will all be released and rewarded handsomely, the police will even apologize to them for arresting innocent people, the best thing would have been jungle justice
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by umarshehu58(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by zolapower: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
AkeNathan:
I knew it.

Caught by locals.

It would have been over-looked by our armed forces if they first caught sight of him.

This insecurity is getting too much.

Buhari sack the Minister for Interior affairs, and your defence minister. We are retrogressing. You come from military background but i wonder if it was the same military that trained ruthless Obasanjo that also trained you
Do u think u know more than nnamdi Kanu know the president? He already told us who the current buhari his in time past . Buhari 's government fought metasini gang in the early 80's tooth and nail but buhajubril can't handle a common arm bandit in zamfara state. Is this not a proof that we are having a masked president .
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
NUHU RIBADU, FORMER EFCC BOSS.

wrote :-

Bandits”” were created by Gen Mohammadu Buhari Rtd to oust Jonathan
Bandits are not Boko Haram nor Herdsmen

It all started in April 2014 when Mohammadu Buhari assembled his ardent supporters, promoters and strategists to determine how to remove President Jonathan Goodluck. Prominent amongst them were El-Rufai, Gen Danbazo (Rtd)……..

A decision was reached to consult Miyatti Allah cattle breeders association for assistance to boot Jonathan Goodluck out of office. Consequently, the National Chairman of Miyatti Allah was engaged to bring in foreign mercenaries. Within a month, 2,000 Fulani fighters were brought in from Mali, Senegal, Niger Republic, Chad, Libya to name but a few. Further 4,000 fighters were stationed in Niger and Chad on standby.

On arrival, they were assembled in Kaduna under the sponsorship of El Rufai and were addressed by various Northern Leaders including the Sultan of Sokoto, Gen Buhari (Rtd) etc.

Specifically, Gen Buhari in his address told the fighters that “the British handed Nigeria over to us the Fulanis at independence. The land (Nigeria) belongs to us. We must reclaim what belongs to us.”He added that at the event that Jonathan Goodluck worn the election, the Fulani machinery must fight until they regain control of the country. He assured them that the Nigerian Army was behind them.

The mercenaries received initial training from the Commandant of the Nigerian Defence Academy and were sent to 6 camps in Ekiti State, Benue State, Katsina State, Kaduna State, Zamfara State and Borno State.

In the camps, brand new pick-up trucks, generators etc were provided them. Nigerian Airforce helicopters were used to provide them essential supplies like food, water, drinks and even arms and ammunitions.

Evidently, Jonathan Goodluck lost the election in 2015 through a well orchestrated election organised by INEC under a Fulani Chairman, Professor Jega. Gen Buhari (Rtd) was sworn in as the president. This saw the emergence of a Fulani president through a dodgy election hence the planned violent war was averted.

Contrary to expectation, the mercenaries in the various camps were abandoned, no more food and essential supplies. The relationship between Miyatti Allah, El Rufai (now a State Governor) and Dambazo broke down. El Rufai arrogantly declared that they were not needed anymore and they should go back. Consequently, the killings in Kaduna commenced as a warning to El Rufai but it did not bother him. He declared that he had paid the people carrying out the killings and they did not want to stop. The Nigerian police did not bother to call Gov El Rufai to give further clarification on this.

The Mercenary at the various camps decided to go about to find food for themselves by robbing people, going into farm lands and kidnapping. Miyatti Allah made several efforts to contact El Rufai and Dambazzo to appeal to them to provide money to return these fighters to where they came from. All efforts proved abortive. The mercenaries at this point vacated their organised camps and took to crime.

The criminal gangs which emanated from these mercenaries were at this point described as “Bandits” in order to differentiate them from other notorious terrorist groups like Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram etc.

Following the untold destruction and killings which the Bandits carried out especially in Katsina and Zamfara, the Northern leaders in conjunction with officials of Nigerian Government requested Miyatti Allah to intervene and remove the Bandits from Nigeria. Miyatti Allah returned demanding 150 Billion Naira to settle the Bandits and evacuate them. The Government turned the offer down and restricted itself to the payment of 100 Billion Naira.

Shamefully Godwin Emefiele raised 100 Billion Naira for the settlement as a condition for his re-appointment as the Central bank Governor.

Miyatti Allah collected the money and purportedly distributed it but nothing changed.

In a bid to control the damage, President Buhari directed that RUGA initiative be setup to create colonies for these fighters in every state in Nigeria.

My questions are:
1. Should Nigerian communities accommodate these criminal elements?
2. Why has El Rufai not been called to clean up the mess he created?
3. Does this explain the President Buhari’s silence?
4.Is this conspiracy of the North gone wrong?
Nigerians think for yourselves
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by silverlord(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
martowskin1:
they understand the south.... set the SW and SE up, when they are fighting them selves, the south become weak then we penetrate

thank God say my SS brothers refuse to join the stupidity of SE and SW.......

The north cant manipulate us like they are manipulating the SE and SW against each other

can't fathom how one could be this shallow minded

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by fordunit(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
The herdsmen are truly a menace to our society. A greater menace to our society is those who promote propaganda in a bid to heat up the polity and further fuel the already existing tension in the country.

Where are the pictures of the herdsmen and the bag of bullets?

Another rubbish post!!!
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by citruslimited(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Send those heartless souls out of imo state!
And every state and individual should be on guard they want turn this country to a warzone.

Just tell me what have the IMO people done to them
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by martowskin1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
silverlord:

can't fathom how one could be this shallow minded

i no be one of those mumu from SE and SW.... i go pack am give u.... just pass, i use God beg u... with ur deep mind
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Henrichemeka(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where is Tinubu
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by drdan777(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is one reason i love Mbaise Nation, they occupied all their lands. no where is regarded as 'OUR FOREST'
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by OBIPLUS(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
They should be advised not to destroy people's farms, they carry guns, is gun now legal , first any where they are sited , they should be thoroughly checked and be dispossed of any form of firearms.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by King44(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/herder-caught-with-sack-of-bullets-in-imo/amp/

they got instructions from buhari, the earlier the people in that area change their mind set and chose their asses out the better, before they are fully organised and harmed and its too late, we in SW have lost hope in our judas Iscariot governors already don't be like us
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by King44(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
afroxyz:
herdsmen this, herdsmen that. I'm beginning to think all these stories are fabricated.

Until nairaland is sued for defamation these useless MODs would keep pushing unsubstantiated claims to the front page.
the witness said they are herdsmen, definitely the way they dressed, talk, looks etc points to one fact which is they are fulanis, considering the fact that they are men definitely they must be herders because apart from rearing cows what other jobs do they do their men do? what's about their women job do they do? they sell milk

they op's post is on point don't expect him to put harmed robbers if that is what you expected
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
This people seems to be spreading everywhere like virus. I hope our useless leaders look into this before it gets out of hand
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by asanwafo: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
IPOB agent. U did not interview the herdsmen or the police? Until u set the country ablaze u will not stop. Just remember that when it starts u too will go down. Those clamouring for war do not know history. Continue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Monday60655(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chai! May God help us.
Please hold them with their cows so that Tinubu will believe it.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Sonia201919: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tunubu, this is one evidence o, later u will say it is Evans o. Useless man with no sense.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by ope33: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
where is pics of d bullets? God punish you that does not see any good thing about this government.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Omonigeriarere: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
fuckerstard:
Where are the sack of bullets?
Wey the herdsmen?

So you want to tell me there is no phone to make a video or at least pictures. When everything scatter we go see who dey fool who..

I'm not supporting herdsmen attacks , but we need to use our brain to think..

We youths are so lazy as said by President. Imagine the abuses left and right without any empirical evidence.

For the first time, culprits were arrested without any video nor picture in the evolving technological era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Jubiliee: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why no picture. All this sleeping eye propaganda will take us no where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Jubiliee: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
afroxyz:

God bless u. I don't know how the approve post here . It's like the guy approving it ,is Anti- fulani
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by cosef: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
How a mullti-ethnic country like nigeria ended up with a bigot as president still baffles me till tommorow.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by frankson1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
We know it's a lie.

Fulani with sack of bullet given to him by the people of owerri.

Every fulani man even the innocent ones will be victims of these lies. They should just go back to their region and live in peace

And they couldn't even take a photo of him and only showing us a downloaded image.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Yusman316(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
So whole communities and states are now scared of few hundred armed men (herdsmen)?
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by TheFacelessMan: 5:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Sonia201919:
Tunubu, this is one evidence o, later u will say it is Evans o. Useless man with no sense.

You are actually the one with no sense because you were gullible to swallow a story without any evidence.

You call him useless yet he's richer than your entire generations past, present and future COMBINED.

I actually pity you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) / Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family / Nigeria Police Arrested Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson "Kay Low"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.