Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing (25691 Views)

We Stand With Uju Anya Over Remarks Against Late Queen Elizabeth - IPOB / Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
You have already admitted the reason you joined NL is not to contribute anything meaningful or attempt to grow the forum but to counter 'Yoruba narrative'

duncun:
I don't want to call you a hy**crite, but don't sound like one pls.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by SoNature(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Ethnic propaganda
You are jokers I swear
A lot of y'all live in the SW and keep flooding in because nobody gives a shiiit about you.

Usually, I don't get involved in tribal e-fights, but your comment deserved a response because it was FALSE.

@ the emboldened, we don't need you to give a hoot about us!

We are everywhere in Nigeria and elsewhere in the world because we are predominantly business-oriented people. A businessman continuously expands his reach. So, Nigeria's southwest is one of our markets.

If you don’t like it, get your leaders to end ONE Nigeria.

After all, no ethnic group has fought hard to leave this contraption called Nigeria more than my people.

PS: I won't reply you again.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by dahnimoh(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
are you sure he is not HIGH when he made the statement

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by fardes(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/yoruba-youths-flay-tinubu-over-remarks-on-olakurins-killing/

STUPID YORUBA MAN WILL FOLLOW TINUBU AS HIS LEADER, WE SHOULD RATHER TRUST OBASANJO THAN HIM.
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by Samuels90: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Seriously since Igbos joined nairaland enmass,
The forum has gone down the drain
Sad !!
I am not Igbo, but what is going on now is a matter of National Discourse .
Very sensitive and important and should be treated as such.
Seek wisdom if you lack.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by asanwafo: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tinubu the Igbos 'nightmare so they are yet to forgive u for what u did to them in Lagos.They are still doing everything possible to pull u down. It will never work. The PDP boys have now run a amok and are seriously killing people everywhere in the guise of Fulani herdsmen just to discredit PMB. Even if PDP comes back to power, the killing will continue cos it has now become another political tool.Topical examples of igbo adage 'Okwaa ne ngwu olaa ne ushii'.
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by Nik77: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
lordparcel:
Where is the Cow?

The Fulani do not go reaving and raping with their cattle. They are a functional and highly mobile militia.

There are numerous videos on line that show them with AK47 and no cattles, e.g.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=em_qPs4GI-E

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by gbagagbogo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why will Tinubu defend herdsmen? He think is ambition is bigger than the lives of people abi? We shall see. There is God
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by goaldynboy: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Sad !!

There is a very easy way of prohibiting Igbo's from joining or commenting in nairaland!

Tell seun to boldly state that no Igbo should join nairaland!

Also tell him that every intending joiner or member should first scan and show his national identity card and local govt identification letter.

By so doing, only Yoruba's should be permitted to join and comment on nairaland!

Don't forget to rename it yorubaland!

Let us see if nairaland will not die a natural death!!
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
tommykiwi:
Tinubu has fail and will also fail come 2023!

.......has failed. Please be mindful of what you write down always.
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by expert234: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ooni:
whether we like it or not this Fulani people have succeeded in dividing us between obasanjo followers and tinubu followers. The next is to conquer. Sadly they have also taken control of our religious elites adeboye, kumuyi etc because of their greed masked in sanctimonious quietness.
We now have to choose between the killings of our people in order to keep tinubu's presidential hopes alive or aligning with OBJ and opt for a conversation that can potentially end this union we strangely love. a dilemma!

Walahi, I don't have problems throwing tinubu overboard
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by expert234: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
asanwafo:
Tinubu the Igbos 'nightmare so they are yet to forgive u for what u did to them in Lagos.They are still doing everything possible to pull u down. It will never work. The PDP boys have now run a amok and are seriously killing people everywhere in the guise of Fulani herdsmen just to discredit PMB. Even if PDP comes back to power, the killing will continue cos it has now become another political tool.Topical examples of igbo adage 'Okwaa ne ngwu olaa ne ushii'.

By the time tinubu sacrifices you for his greedy selfish political ambition, you will realise then that you've been a blind fool all along. But for now, ride on in your rollercoaster of tribal folly
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by tommykiwi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

.......has failed. Please be mindful of what you write down always.
Thank you my Lecturer!
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
tommykiwi:
Thank you my Lecturer!

You done have to be sarcastic about it. Take the correction, ensure you don't repeat it and move on dear.
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by lanre316: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Sad !!

They are so tribalistic with "us-against-them" attitude. They hate every other tribe and expect those tribes to adore them. Irony.
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by tommykiwi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

You done have to be sarcastic about it. Take the correction, ensure you don't repeat it and move on dear.
Ok, noted Sir!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by Omoslim26: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
GGirll:

Can you just read what you just typed Illitrate

u can wallow in ur stupidity for all i care i already passed my message nd if ur dead brain cannot denote it dats nt my problem
:-(scrofulous bigot
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by Damod88: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
DameB:
When the chips are down, the blinkers fall...

Tinubu is as 2-faced and slimy as it gets...

It's unfortunate that its now that Afenifere and Yoruba Youths are beginning to see the conflict of interest in Tinubu's every move

My brother there is nothing like afenifere or Yoruba youths. They are just people seeking recognition and wealth in the name of ethnicity. Because they can't compete politically they have decided to hide under the umbrella of ethnicity to deceive those who are gullible.This is what happens in a backward country practising democracy where people cannot be organized on the basis of ideology.Nigerians are too poorly educated to be organized on modern ideas needed to make the transition to modernity, which is why we are seeing the proliferation of so called ethnic groups in all parts of the country since the financiers of those groups understand perfectly that our primary loyalties are tied to our different religions and tribes. Nigerians are too tribal and religious for any modern ideas to work.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by amaks: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tinubu has been bought. The government knows how influential he is, in the southwest. But they also know how greedy and money thirsty he is. He has been bought with some billions. Small thing for the north. Spending money is a small thing for them if it is about/has to do with achieving a goal. No biggie about spending. They know the power of money, that's why they loot like craze. As long as a problem can be solved with money, they pay. They know there'll always be sellouts. They follow politics from childhood. Tinubu fuckup sha this time around. I respect tinubu but this one na major goofing. When it comes to the very lives, blood and security of your pple u need to have a stand. No fear, no sellout. Forget party and politics for this matter. But alas, these are Nigerian politicians, as usual. No principles. No honor. No conscience.
Re: Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing by cowardafonja: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
I don't support fulani herdsmen in anyway
but the matter at ground has seriously taken another dimension as many are capitalizing on it..
We should be focus on how to strengthen the security challenges rather attacking one another based on political affiliation on self interest

Ladies and gentlemen, this newly recruited BMC is a product of quota system education and has brutally murdered English language here in the course of trying to justify his stipend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG / Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results / Minimum Wage: I Never Mentioned Any Figure – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.