Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara (16848 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Cocolatti(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's a BIG Fat Lie. Nothing of such happened. According to Chief of Army Staff (Buratai) it's just Politics, all the killings in this country is mere politics

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by mixta140: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Oga ooo
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
As long as they leave ordinary civilians alone and concentrate on politicians and their cronies, all good.

Just bc an elite was butchered in Yoruba land, they did not allow us to rest when it's a daily occurance in Nigeria.

Target them and their kids, governors, legislators, ministers, president, traditional chiefs and clerics. Even military and the likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Deepfeel(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Evans boys at work I believe undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by 1x2x3: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
ojuu4u:
Economy zero , security less than zero yet some e-diots are still supporting buhari claiming is fighting corruption.

BUhari is a greatest disaster that happened to Nigeria

Bro support him. I use to oppose but I'm seeing the good side of his dumbness. He will certainly trigger the revolution we are all scared to face squarely.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by karashita: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Guess they will now begin to see the issue of insecurity from the masses standpoint.

The powerful who feel they are immuned to kidnapping and senseless killings by a senseless group.
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by guru03(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
I remember vividly when the both were insisting that Baba must do 4+4 at Gusau. Enjoy the second part of + 4

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by blackmantis: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
According to the VP these reports are not real.
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by jamace(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
joseph1832:
When you ignore a defect in the society because you believe that defect only affect the poor and less privileged, one day that defect will grow wings and attack the very people who let it grow wings.
Exactly.

"The rain does not fall on one roof alone"......The Gods Are Not To Blame
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by madridsta007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ritzy10:
A bizzare attack launched by some unknown gunmen in Zamfara State, had the state's Director of Budget, Alhaji Hamza Salihu kidnapped, while the agency's Deputy Director, Alhaji Kabiru Ismail was shot dead.

Yusuf Idris, the Director-General, Press Affairs to Gov. Bello Matawalle confirmed the incident in a statement released on Monday. He also revealed that the incident occurred near Kachia in Kaduna state, while the Zamfara State officials were on their way to Akwanga in Nasarawa state on an official trip.

“Zamfara State Governor, Dr Bello Matawalle, has described as terrible and disturbing, Sunday afternoon abduction of the state’s Director of Budget, Alhaji Hamza Salihu, who was abducted along with two other persons near Kachia in Kaduna State while on their way to Akwanga in Nasarawa State on an official trip.

“It is very unfortunate that while efforts are being strengthened to stop armed banditry, kidnapping, cattle rustling and other crimes peacefully without any bloodshed, some bad elements who have chosen to remain unrepentant will still use security uniforms to stop and kidnap unsuspecting law abiding citizens,” he said.

Promising to liaise with Governor Nasir el-Rufai and all security agencies to rescue the victims, the Zamfara state government also revealed that a lady was shot in the leg and abandoned at the kidnap scene in a pool of blood by the abductors.

Muhammad Auwal Hamza, son of the kidnapped Zamfara State Director of Budget also confirmed the sad incident.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/zamfara-director-of-budget-kidnapped-deputy-director-killed-by-gunmen/

Next level. Sai Buhari abeg grin
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by grandstar(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
A promising state like zamfara which should be the a place where foreign mining companies should be searching for investment prospects has instead become a state where all investors should flee from, both local and international.

Violence has already scared most foreign oil companies from drilling onshore. It's now affecting the solid mineral sector.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by IamSoProlific: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
RugaTerrorist:
I thought the governor have given them 300 hectares of land for RUGA

It's herdsmen not gunmen.

Those people are never satisfied, I've always known that the Ruga thing will do absolutely nothing to savage the horrific situation.
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Amuocha: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sai Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by XklusivGistBlog(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Evans Muhammad ishhaya have gone to the north

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
the shithole is fast heading south!....

.........the redundant coupist is perplexed and overwhelmed!
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by anonymous1759(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by chingymingy: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
APC, CHANGE.

APC, NEXT LEVEL.

Buhari Mr. Insecurity/kwa-rruption fighter kilon shele gan gan?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Afritop(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Director of Budget ke. The person responsible for the revenue and expenditure of a whole state. Ha! lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by akmath: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
ahnie:
May he be unkidnapped soonest
Amen
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Willie2015: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
That kachia road route to Akwanga .....
Lonely and dangerous road....
I always pray all tru when I drive through that route...
Back in those days...
When we don,t even have herdsmen wahala...
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by anonymous1759(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2019

Whenever an attack is carried out in the North the media will affiliate it to Gun men but when it's carried out in any other region it's Fulani herds men hmm.

The current government is not doing enough to curb these menace. First of all fake news should be dealt with seriously the likes of Reno and FFK and any other media house should be held accountable if they spread fake news or hate it's making it difficult for security agencies to Track down the real culprit and divide the nation at the same time.

When Buhari came into power 2015. He tackled Boko haram to an extent the suicide bombers didn't operate that much compared to how it were few years back. After the payment of the Ransom for those school girls which I don't support but I'll selfish to say so because if my daughter was among them I'll be happy.

After that incident we started seeing Fulani herdsmen in another dimension killing recklessly. I feel Boko haram is hiding under the umbrella of herdsmen killing people since they can no longer carry out suicide attack again because their main objective is to kill. It doesn't matter how they do it.

Buhari on the other hand should rotate service Chiefs buratai was effective when he can into power but seem relaxed at this point. In my opinion RUGA should be adopted to States that are willing to offer their lands not by force. After that open filled Grazing should be Banned and criminalized that's when all these Nonsense killings will be stopped, we'll be able to distinguish between terrorists and Robbers easily.
But we can't achieve this if we politicize everything.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lol, help me ask the useless idiot oo
GMbuharii:

Shattap.
Did you not vote for Buhari/APC?

Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Mynightmare: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
I thought they have negotiated with them bandit commanders?

Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Sunnymatey(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Government officials were at one point considered untouchables.

Trust me, Governors that do not use security convoys will bring them back now. Not only that, most of them will stay away from forest and remote roads leading to rural areas.

The only thing North contributes to the national productivity is terror.

Very soon, convoys will be ambushed and governors kidnapped. I seriously pray we don't get there.

Well! Nor bi my pikin and e nor consign me na e wale take turn wayrey for mile 12 market. But when jungle mature, baale ear hear word.

Those wen say e nor consign them ear don dey hear word. RIP to the dead.
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by itsene: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
joseph1832:
When you ignore a defect in the society because you believe that defect only affect the poor and less privileged, one day that defect will grow wings and attack the very people who let it grow wings.

Include this in your letter to.Obasanjo. That's why many see his letters as self-serving. He had a brand new opportunity to restructure this country. He didn't and even ostracized those who wanted to.
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by akilo1: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Zamfara is gradually becoming the second in command to bornu state
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Elan83(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
specter:

Very soon, convoys will be ambushed and governors kidnapped. I seriously pray we don't get there.

Well! Nor bi my pikin and e nor consign me na e wale take turn wayrey for mile 12 market. But when jungle mature, baale ear hear word.

Those wen say e nor consign them ear don dey hear word. RIP to the dead.
may ur prayers never be answered & may the days Governors will be kidnapped & their family killed come faster than d mid day sun!
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by shedy03(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
and the state governor has given land for ruga, insisting to go ahead with ruga even if FG cancels it.
this will attract more heardsmen including the killer heardsmen to the state.
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by JAWBONE(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Only today alone, i have read up to 5 different reports of herdsmen or bandits attacking or caugjt with arms. But one moronic Prof. and his slavemaster are telling is how Fulani people help their lives rather than proferring soultion to this emergency crises.
Re: Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara by Ugosample(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
1x2x3:
Indirectly and unknowingly Buhari will lead us to a new Nigeria we are all scared of fighting for. Let the country keep hitting up from every corner till massive revolution erupts. Let it continue.

That us another way of looking at it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kagara Abduction: 52-Year-Old Kagara School In Sorry State / PDP Convention: Shema, Ningi Step Down As North Picks Ayu As Consensus Chairmans / Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.