Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election (16846 Views)

Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election - Gov. Umahi Warns Mischievous Persons Spreading Fake News On Facebook

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State has warned "mischievous persons" that are spreading fake news on Facebook over a statement credited to him which he never made.

Governor Umahi said his attention has been drawn to an infantile Facebook post on the timeline of one Chijikenkem, alleging that he declared that the last Saturday's gubernatorial election in Anambra was fret with irregularities.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Francis Nwaze said the poster equally implied that the Governor rejects the outcome on behalf of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and people of Anambra State and threatened to seek redress.

According to the statement, "ordinarily, we wouldn't have bothered responding to the ill-fated post by the attention-seeking fellow but we have elected to clear the doubt of some discerning minds."

"First, His Excellency, Governor David Umahi, at no point, made such remarks about the Anambra State Gubernatorial election."

"It is, however, uncomplimentary to imagine His Excellency speaking on behalf of the Standard-bearer of the APC and a Party that has a full-fledged structure, moreover, in an election that its outcome has not been concluded by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)."

" Going by the foregoing, we hereby urge the general public to disregard the post as it has no iota of truth in it."

"We also like to use this medium to remind the poster and other Social Media purveyors of fake news that the State Law on fake news is very much in place to deal with potential recalcitrants."

"The General Public is advised to ignore the post as it did not emanate from His Excellency, the Governor of Ebonyi State."

Source :https://igberetvnews.com/1405532/made-comment-anambra-election-gov-umahi-warns-mischievous-persons-spreading-fake-news-facebook/

1 Share

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Penguin2: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na so!

Shame never gree am talk.

Umahi would be regretting the day he defected to APC.

If he had remained in PDP, it’s either he would even gotten the presidential ticket or be a sure candidate for vice.

Stupid man he is, sense he has not!

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by meolaniyi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Government of lies and denials. APC devilish party is dead in Biafran Land

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by descarado: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebonyi people should try and get it right next time.

Wasted 8 yrs and money.

Wonder who promised him he will rule Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Kloenboi: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy

Who cares !

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by slawormiir: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
APC- almagamation of political criminals

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by manee2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Comment reasonably
Nairaland is not for testing typing skills grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by 88natzy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Joe Igbokwe for President 2023!!

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by PrinceOfLagos: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
You get talk before ?

After the humiliation APC suffered in Anambra election, you no suppose talk

Just bury your head in shame grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Amuluonyenaego: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Who send you, Anambra no be ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by berrystunn(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ok .

Game without rules.
Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Kaybee14(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
It is well.
Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by kenzysmith: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
I have not made any comment about the .....
Who are you.
What are you feeling like
Why feeling important
Who even told u we are waiting for your commet
As in

20 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by athaboi(f): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Who are you

6 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Dymaco(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
And what change will your comment make? Imagine a known thief trying to draw anambra back to the days of mbadinuju? God pass you all apc

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Godada(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2021

Indeed.
Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by ADude(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
descarado:
Ebonyi people should try and get it right next time.

Wasted 8 yrs and money.

Wonder who promised him he will rule Nigeria.
who told its wasted years? Puleasss angry...Don't join the bandwagon that criticise just because they can. Umahi is a working governor that even his detractors can't overlook

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Thinktwicemybro: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
The only thing on my mind now is Alexreport, he has successfully send maduka to his pain institute after looting him dry.
There are rumors that maduka want to sell the hospital he built because even the patients there did not vote for him.

10 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by bigdammyj: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by kenzysmith: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
88natzy:
Joe Igbokwe for President 2023!!

9 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by discusant: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Who takes serious this Umahi who saw a political party, APC, that brought Nigeria to harbor the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth; yet Umahi sold his mandate to APC?

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by potent5(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why you never run your mouth, abi shock still hold your mouth?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by discusant: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Na so!

Shame never gree am talk.

Umahi would be regretting the day he defected to APC.

If he had remained in PDP, it’s either he would even gotten the presidential ticket or be a sure candidate for vice.

Stupid man he is, sense he has not!

The same way Rochas Okorocha must be regretting the day he sold his APGA mandate to APC..

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by free2ryhme: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by eedimo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
lol
Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by realstars: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
No need to say anything, i will say it loud and clear. APC is a failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Akharmony: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Okay, Next...
Re: Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election by Bobotic(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Umahi congratulating Soludo in secret right now grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorists Take Over Several Communities In Niger State, Set Up Toll Gate / US Approves $1 Billion Arms Sale To Nigeria To Combat Terrorism / How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.