Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final (65237 Views)

Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by dam2000(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nobody wan carry Niger trouble for head
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
dynicks:
So this is part of the refresher course he has been billed to attend...ND m very sure this is just d entry levels.
thats what i think
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Legendguru: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
oh
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Jokkarm2: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
The coach deserves 7 of that type of girls to relax because he has done well.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Olamigenius(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is Sarah that scam my uncle's friend..Nigeria is duped.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Leemekzy: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
They pic was take b4 afcon started. get ur facts right.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
See why we.. ..
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sirpaul:
A fan come meet am for im room abiii?
A fan can meet you anywhere tho!!

Honestly I envy him..

I can't remember the last time I snapped a picture with a beautiful girl like this.. tongue
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by bigtt76(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Like player like coach cheesy cheesy cheesy

nairafamedotcom:
Nigerians React After Spotting super eagles coach, Rohr in a Hotel With a Lady says that why Algeria defeated us in the last semi-final.

The photo is actually cute, I think the lady is putting smile on Super eagle coach, Rohr face.

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/reason-behind-defeat-nigerians-react.html

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by liverpudian9(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
mi oh ley para mi
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Henrichemeka(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enjoy yourself joor, if you come back they go extend your contract and pay you more money. What we have in this country are leaders who celebrates failure!
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Ultimatezlant: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
mrbillz:
Bloggers sha!

She’s the Miss NFF brand Ambassador or something. She’s on IG
All those miss pageant stuff are just undercover olosho code.

What is she branding in NFF, is the super eagles not the brand itself, or would companies pay her for commercial instead of the team?

Just look at the way she is wrapped around that man arms, only mutual, family, friends or "intimate crew" do that

2 Likes

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Treasure17(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Keep smiling sheepishly with the amount of money we are paying you. The man can not kill himself cause of Nigeria's problem anyway.

1 Like

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by DateMynd44(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
SoNature:

I have no doubt in my mind that you are a guy undecided
nope. truly she's a girl
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by semyman: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
If na Muslim man now some will gulping sniper over age difference

1 Like

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by mrbillz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
We all know it’s what it’s. But not as bloggers packaged it.
Ultimatezlant:
All those miss pageant stuff are just undercover olosho code.

What is she branding in NFF, is the super eagles not the brand itself, or would companies pay her for commercial instead of the team?

Just look at the way she is wrapped around that man arms, only mutual, family, friends or "intimate crew" do that
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by mrbillz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
No mind them
Leemekzy:
They pic was take b4 afcon started. get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
To be coach and come the hungry me grin
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Banmeallday: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Those Oyibo coaches like to take bribe and collect Toto...No secret, but pity for stupid Africans who continue to clamor for them, when their own people in Europe of all places would not hire them.....
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by hardbody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
SoNature:

With a strong diicck sef

4 Likes

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by nototribalist: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Nigerians React After Spotting super eagles coach, Rohr in a Hotel With a Lady says that why Algeria defeated us in the last semi-final.

The photo is actually cute, I think the lady is putting smile on Super eagle coach, Rohr face.

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/reason-behind-defeat-nigerians-react.html

Thunder strike you if this is an old picture of him
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by stagger: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tokziby:
The only reason why he's not sacked is because NFF is sharing his salaries and bonus.

Why would they want to pay for his refresher course when we have indeginous coach.

Somebody that sold us to Madagascar because his in-laws are from there.

N F F - No Future Forever

Your head dey there bros. If you know, you know.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Monday60655(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Is it Rhor that asked Akpeyi to fumble in the last seconds. Abeg leave the coach alone. You people must blame all the time
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by sauceEEP(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Body no be firewood las Las...
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
SoNature:

Ok.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
DateMynd44:
nope. truly she's a girl
Why are you explaining my gender to him? He thinks I care about being noticed as a girl? LOL. grin

Have you gone back?
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
eni4real:
A fan can meet you anywhere tho!!

Honestly I envy him..

I can't remember the last time I snapped a picture with a beautiful girl like this.. tongue

What does it profit anyone to snap a picture with a beautiful girl?
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by BluntBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Well, I had decided to be indifferent in this matter about Rohr continuing or not.

Since they want him to continue, all fine. But he needs to get a set of good goalkeepers. That should be his topmost priority. Then, he needs to build a team. A set of strong A, B, C, and D teams. Our C and D teams should be able to conveniently beat teams like Madagascar, Tanzania, Namibia, and Zimbabwe.

I can't remember the last time we were ranked best team in Africa.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by bsquare12(f): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Importance of pre-intimacy Before Sex

pre-intimacy doesn't have to be compelled to be restricted to the bedroom.

One factor we have a tendency to should recognise is that sex activity or maybe sexual issues as an outsized doesn’t mean the sleeping room alone …hall is kind of okay sex activity too isn’t solely concerning snuggling.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/why-you-dont-enjoy-sex.html

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by tadetobi: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
So after him loose finish na woman him go dey follow??
Can u imagine

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

What does it profit anyone to snap a picture with a beautiful girl?
The feeling is great..
And the communication can be promising too cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Rio Football Olympic bronze Medal Ceremony Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.