Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final (65368 Views)

Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Malawian(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na Semenya Sister be that?
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
So far. He is still a good coach. People calling for is sack are just being inconsiderate
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Magnifico2000: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lol. No wonder he is looking pale lately. Could it be as a result of too much sex?
Anyways work before pleasure.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Damoche10: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
They met in the hotel I was there. She took a shot with a celebrity coach in Egypt. I was in that hotel....pls stop disseminating false stories to the public. Na was oh
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Joystark(f): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na match e lose e no kill person. grin
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by bastardmod: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Starz825(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rohr better be careful...that so called beautiful lady could be a beautiful boy ooo...this is Nigeria oo... grin
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Leemekzy: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2019
mrbillz:
No mind them
dont knw why some people love spreading false news.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by quietmagic582: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Well done my Beloved Nigerians, There's nothing una no deh see , Shey make d man con die of konji now at least he manage to take us to the semi final so to me he deserve what ever enjoyments he's having infact NFF should given him enjoyment allowance so baba can root more jareee, You see Damoche10 is a witness of Baba
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by DateMynd44(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why are you explaining my gender to him? He thinks I care about being noticed as a girl? LOL. grin

Have you gone back?
hi dear I'm so sorry I've gone back to go fetch where I can process my IT in my state.

please I promise to make it up to u next semester.
Please when I resume next semester there's something very Paramount I'll like to discuss with you and i'll need ur opinion on it, assuming u were on WhatsApp I'd have communicated with you about it.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by DateMynd44(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Damoche10:
They met in the hotel I was there. She took a shot with a celebrity coach in Egypt. I was in that hotel....pls stop disseminating false stories to the public. Na was oh
tah keep quiet.
stop lying. u where never travel commot for ur village before
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by DateMynd44(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Joystark:
Na match e lose e no kill person. grin
which one is plagiarism articles Biko?
enlighten me on it abeg
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Joystark(f): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
DateMynd44:
which one is plagiarism articles Biko?
enlighten me on it abeg

Plagiarism is copying something that isn't yours without giving credit to the owner.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by DateMynd44(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Joystark:

Plagiarism is copying something that isn't yours without giving credit to the owner.
I know na. as in how do you engage on it without being caught since it's illegal
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Joystark(f): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
DateMynd44:
I know na. as in how do you engage on it without being caught since it's illegal

I don't do it.
My sigy says 'Plagiarism free'.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by DateMynd44(m): 3:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Joystark:

I don't do it.
My sigy says 'Plagiarism free'.
Re: Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2019
DateMynd44:
hi dear I'm so sorry I've gone back to go fetch where I can process my IT in my state.

please I promise to make it up to u next semester.
Please when I resume next semester there's something very Paramount I'll like to discuss with you and i'll need ur opinion on it, assuming u were on WhatsApp I'd have communicated with you about it.
I thought IT is next year? You can text me whatever it is if it's so urgent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast / Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.