Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted (3798 Views)

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted by naijaloudmouth1: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sex therapist Jaruma Empire who called Tacha goddaughter has reacted to BBNaija’s housemate, Tacha’s nomination for another possible eviction on Sunday.

her Reacting to Tacha second nomination, seen like Jaruma Empire who has always be supporting Tacha of BBNaija 2019 can't cope with the BBNaija Eviction stress anymore.

According to the therapist, she will give Tacha a billionaire man to marry him so as to save her from all the Big Brother house stress.

before now her prayer has always be with her goddaughter and even promised to roll out more cash out for Tacha to win the big brother naija 2019.
Sex therapist Jaruma Empire said:

"So they nominated Tacha again, wow am just here you know thinking to myself how much is the money? hmmm how much is the money they are going to win?
how much is it?
I just feel maybe she should just come back and I will give her one billionaire to marry that if she can enter polygamy oh if she can cope with polygamy.
if she can cope told you I can out of polygamy so I can't enter another polygamy again.
so let her just come let me just give her one billionaire to marry
all this suffer, suffer all this Tacha, Tacha haba is too much ehh if she can one man four wives for two children that if she can cope oh but all"

Watch Video Below:

https://naijalatestonline.com/jaruma-empire-promise-tacha-of-bbnaija-billionaire-husband-if-she-get-evicted/

Re: Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:31am On Aug 05, 2019
This ugly possessed duckling.
Re: Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted by crazyABO(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2019
The question here is does she even has a billionaire husband herself before making empty promises well wah do I know? Our rich politicians would rather spend money on them than on an average citizen who has a good plan for the country cry
Re: Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted by bookyp19: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2019
sugar daddy

(1) (Reply)

Friends With Big Breasts Shouldn’t Come To Our Home Because Of My Husband - Regi / See Flamboyant Zimbabwean Pastor's N34-million Nightclub Bill In SA (PIX) / PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.