Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan (633 Views)

Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by netpro(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan is in Akure to commiserate with Afenifere leader, Reuben Fasoranti over the killing of his daughter, Funke Olakunri, said insecurity is getting worse under President Muhammadu Buhari.

“The issue of security must be approached from a different dimension. We cannot continue the old way because it is getting out of hand. We hope the federal and state governments will do something about it,” he said.

“Every generation face problems and this generation must find ways to solve these problems. Every government faces a problem. The first commercial kidnapping, because it involved money, happened in 2006 when I was the governor of Bayelsa state. From that time, it moved to terrorism in the north. Now, it is a major problem in the country.

“The federal government in conjunction with state government must design a different approach to this issue. I was there as president and security challenge was there but now, it is getting worse everyday and we can’t continue to use the same old method.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/insecurity-getting-worse-under-pres-buhari-ex-president-jonathan.html
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by TIGRITIS: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
The first commercial kidnapping, because it involved money, happened in 2006 when I was the governor of Bayelsa state. From that time, it moved to terrorism in the north. Now, it is a major problem in the country.

No sir, you lied sir.

Because according to pigs, kidnapping and terrorism actually started when buhari became president in 2015. angry

1 Like

Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by netpro(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
PDP supporters keep spewing venom, forgetting that the ugly situation at hand is a failure that started with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by seanfer(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Now that their Lord and saviour have explained the origin of Kidnapping. I hope they will now know that we have problems to deal with as a nation and not to start ethnic fighting...
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by NOC1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
that was exactly what Tinubu was saying, but some... demanded for his head in the chop box

1 Like

Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by netpro(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Arms and thugs PDP armed over the years are still hurting innocent people till date. God help us.
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by id911(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari was the first person to introduce kidnapping into Nigeria. As Head of State, Buhari attempted to kidnap Umaru Dikko in London by employing Israeli Mossad but the kidnap was foiled by the the British Intelligence.

Buhari is the major reason why this country is like this. Without Buhari removing Shehu Shagari from office, the likes of IBB and Abacha wouldn't have had a chance to destroy this country
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by gebest: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yes you are right mr J

1 Like

Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by OlujobaSamuel: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
id911:
Buhari was the first person to introduce kidnapping into Nigeria. As Head of State, Buhari attempted to kidnap Umaru Dikko in London by employing Israeli Mossad but the kidnap was foiled by the the British Intelligence.

Buhari is the major reason why this country is like this. Without Buhari removing Shehu Shagari from office, the likes of IBB and Abacha wouldn't have had a chance to destroy this country
Your 2nd paragraph is false. Buhari wasn't part of that coup, he was involved in coup plots (2) before that of Shagari but wasn't part of that of Shagari.
The plotters were IBB, Abacha and Idiagbon.
He was made the dictator as a result of seniority.
Read your history well.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by netpro(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
All members of the wailing community will be tip toeing over this. When Tinubu said the same, they dancing naked on the streets.
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
id911:

it is well o. Lol. say na "buhari introduced kidnpapping in nigeria"
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by Okoroawusa: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Your 2nd paragraph is false. Buhari wasn't part of that coup, he was involved in coup plots (2) before that of Shagari but wasn't part of that of Shagari.
The plotters were IBB, Abacha and Idiagbon.
He was made the dictator as a result of seniority.
Read your history well.
Why r u schooling this small boy?

1 Like

Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by OlujobaSamuel: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why r u schooling this small boy?
False/wrong narrative is the major issues we are having as a nation. Some do it for political reasons while others are not aware of the truth.
Don't be surprised that the next president of the nation will be the alpha and omega of all problems facing us, while we forget about 1960 till date.
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
TIGRITIS:

No sir, you lied sir.

Because according to pigs, kidnapping and terrorism actually started when buhari became president in 2015. angry

South West land is usually where pigs resides; fortunately we from the South East don't pay attention to dirty pigs. We let them roll in their dirty space.
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by TIGRITIS: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

South West land is usually where pigs resides; fortunately we from the South East don't pay attention to dirty pigs. We let them roll in their dirty space.

Lol, they have started answering their names as expected. cheesy
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by Okoroawusa: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

False/wrong narrative is the major issues we are having as a nation. Some do it for political reasons while others are not aware of the truth.
Don't be surprised that the next president of the nation will be the alpha and omega of all problems facing us, while we forget about 1960 till date.
Correct if u r talking to a mind that is open n willing to learn.

This one?...in Igbo we call them "ndi obiakpo"(hardened heart)
Re: Commercial Kidnapping Started When I Was Governor - Jonathan by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
This fool should stop talking please

(1) (Reply)

Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC / Gov Ayade Flag Off The Planting Of One Million Trees In Calabar (photos) / Revolution Now Protest To Resume August 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.