Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo (11346 Views)

Atiku’s North-East Campaigner, Gwamna Dumps PDP For Tinubu / Tinubu Campaigner, Abdulmumin Jibrin, Joins NNPP / N800 Billion Subsidy: Stop Your Terror Tactics Or Else - BMO Warns Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Starhearts: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Idiotic media organization.

Useless sets of APC miscreants

Stupid sets of unpatriotic fulani herdsmen sympathisers.

One zombie sighted
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Starhearts: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
after4:

I was not disappointed, I was expecting your comment on the other thread were your god said that those criticizing him are not patriotic. I want to tell you that you will be judged by you words and action. You think it ends on the social media or you at just doing your 30k job. But continue, karma dey wait for you and your "darling god"

Will u keep quiet
Some have but they can't see clearly
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Starhearts: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
oluwadabira111:
your father need mental therapy not me

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Franklerry: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why is it that obasanjo don't talk about epileptic power supply
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wait a minute... There's truly an organization called "Buhari Media Organization"? And full grown men actually operate under it? What job description exactly?... And who remunerates them?.. Just curious!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by felaismyhero(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
very true.buhari is a glaring failure; i am sure it would be bloodshed and woes till 2023.lets bear till then.but obj is an arrogant idiot,he is so full of himself.he was a failure in leadership too.he is still the longest lasting civilian leader we have till date; but what was his impact? he should just keep shut till death catches up with him.

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Baroba(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Obasanjo needs to shut up, his tenure as president was equally nothing to write home about, Buhari is a well known bigot hell bent on destroying Nigeria, we don't need any silly letters to acknowledge that..They can both fuuk off.
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Basher8583: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Xisnin:
Herdsmen kills,
BMO: Remains silent or even defend herdsmen
OBJ: Stop the killings.
BMO: OBJ, you are spreading hate.

Is there any hate greater than killing?

You no finish am now

IGBO: Crying up and down like the culprit
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by arrestdarrester: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
This people dey high on cow dung Ooo.

Okay, after condemning OBJ's letter, what is the proposed solution? Were these guys ever ready for governance at all?

It is not enough to react to the open letter, come up with something tangible and stop claiming farmers/herders crisis.
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Oshin56(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
The hatred that some set of people has for the messenger are making them to condemn the message. Instead of them to work on the message.
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by Drekaz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
after4:

I was not disappointed, I was expecting your comment on the other thread were your god said that those criticizing him are not patriotic. I want to tell you that you will be judged by you words and action. You think it ends on the social media or you at just doing your 30k job. But continue, karma dey wait for you and your "darling god"

You even have time to talk to the slowpoke...someone that never comments on any topic that portrays the incompetence of his pay masters but will rush to other threads.
Just ignore them, Karma will surely catch up with them, particularly this Barbecue guy abi girl, them go use am for Barbecue one day. Just dey watch.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by asanwafo: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
oluwadabira111:
What do u expect them to say,when they are still collecting their 30k per month,they will continue to support their ignoramus boss sad
Obj has no moral justification to speak on Nigeria state. The killings did not start today. In fact it more during his time just that people are more informed now cos the proliferation of smartphones and internet access in the country. For now state of emergency has not been declared in any state but during his time it was declared in more than three states in the country cos of insecurity.
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by asanwafo: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
after4:

Nothing like karma if every other president were like PMB Nigeria would have become Dubai. PDP politicians are killing u and instead of rallying round the president to fight them u are here approaching issues with hate and attributing most of the killings to a particular section of people.
Re: ‘you Are Hate Campaigner’: BMO Mauls Obasanjo by iJhoe(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Who else is reading this fluidity shit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. / Breakdown Of The 2021 Lagos State Budget / Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.