Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Us Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Student Visa (685 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Us Student Visa by Henriettaabia(f): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. I was introduced to the forum by a friend who got help from here for a successful US student visa.
I had my student visa interview on 15th July, 2019 but unfortunately I was denied. I’m posting my transcript here to get helpful tips from experts in the house in case of next time. Here’s my transcript:

Vo:What course are you going for
Me:Sociology
Vo: Who’s sponsoring you?
Me: My uncle
Vo: what’s he doing
Me: He’s into a large scale bakery business
Vo: why is he sponsoring you
Me: has always been my sponsor even during my undergraduate degree program
Vo: where’s your husband
Me:He’s here in Abuja
Vo: what’s he doing
Me:he’s a lecturer
Vo: how many children do you have
Me: two children. (I pointed at them cos they were with me for visa too. They are my Dependents seeking F2 visa)
All these while Vo was just looking at the computer and typing fast.
Then vo printed a green paper and passed to me together with my passports that I’m denied this visa cos I’m not qualified blah blah blah. When I read the content of the paper it says I was found not to qualify because I don’t have enough home ties.
I myself I’m suspecting that she must have seen my husband’s info in their system because my husband is actually in the USA but I told her he’s in Abuja. I used his full name and other details while filling my DS-160 and I’m suspecting that somehow the computer must have shown then that my husband is out there.
Thanks for reading. Please I need helpful tips for next one
Re: Us Student Visa by chukwuibuipob: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided sad sad sad Not the handiwork of ur village pipu but U DO urself GREAT HARM.U shud be laughing now.U dnt nid to LIE.Dey see say u wan RUNZ

1 Like

Re: Us Student Visa by chukwuibuipob: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
embarassed sad sad Dishonesty/ LIE ruined ur chance.Be Truthful
Re: Us Student Visa by chukwuibuipob: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
sad sad u don use ur lie/bad luck ruin the chance of Ur 2 kids.U nid Prayer/mercy

1 Like

Re: Us Student Visa by Henriettaabia(f): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad u don use ur lie/bad luck ruin the chance of Ur 2 kids.U nid Prayer/mercy
I’m not the first to use white lie during visa interview and I don’t think I’m gonna be the last. I am simply looking for helpful tips from experts. Please stop sounding insulting here. I no lie with your name �
Re: Us Student Visa by chukwuibuipob: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy grin angry embarassed grin grin undecided
Henriettaabia:

I’m not the first to use white lie during visa interview and I don’t think I’m gonna be the last. I am simply looking for helpful tips from experts. Please stop sounding insulting here. I no lie with your name �
undecided[.Even justwise will ask U why tell lie?That Akpan,Tolu/Aminu lied and Xcape doesn't mean u too shud lie ur way Out.Honesty pay.The bitter truth sensible peepz will tell u now is to TRUTHFUL and u"ll obtain ur visa.
Re: Us Student Visa by Wwildcard(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Henriettaabia:

White lie u intended on travelling to the states with your two kids and your husband is the states and you call it white lie

3 Likes

Re: Us Student Visa by justwise(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
US student visa thread

(1)

7 Persons Killed In Fatal Accident Along Benin-asaba Express Road (photos) / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Accident: 6 Killed, 24 Other Casualties Rescued / How Can I Relocate To Canada Without Any Agent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.