Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? (4319 Views)

Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? / How Do I Get The Redmi Note7 Delivered To Me In Edo State / Guys, Which One Should I Go For and why?HuaweiY9,Redmi Note7 And Nokiax6. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by OneKinGuy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
RuddyFusion:

Which one be Redmi K20? is it a higher one?
Redmi k20 was released about 2 months ago and is higher than the note 7. You can google it out.
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
BoboKush:

Holding it alone feels premium
Esp if u r using tecno or infinix

The premium design.... Camera.. Battery... Charging port type... It can handle heavy game like pbug... Pes etc

I can go on n on.... It worth it

What is the difference between the note 7 and note 7pro.i want to know pls
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
OneKinGuy:
Checkout https://couponsfromchina.com/?s=redmi+note+7
You will find better prices. and YES. it's worth the price. Although I don't use it and don't plan to cause I got eyes on Redmi k20

Pls whats the difference between redmi note 7 4gb,128gb and redmi note 7pro 6gb, 128gb(apart 4rm the Ram) thanks
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by BoboKush(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
dcosmosboy:

Better camera n OS
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Xbursta(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2019
thesolutions:
I
It seems Xiaomi came to compete with tecno and infinix. The marketers won't mention any other brands but the two. I pray gionee bounce back and umidigi and vivo too so that all this noise will stop. Still holding on to mu Microsoft Lumia phone.

More blessings man i stand with vivo

1 Like

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2019
RuddyFusion:

But what's your opinion on Xiaomi?
He does not use a Xiaomi,what does his UNINFORMED opinion matter? shocked

To answer your question,

The Redmi Note 7 is worth it..

I use a Xiaomi Mi Max 3 and I have helped THREE of my friends to get the Note 7,which I have also handled and yes it is worth the hype..

ALL three of my guys have Nothing but praise for the phone..

3 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Wise pipu Invest their money in profitable venture that will yield return NOT PHONE.While everybody dey busy Change %buy new phone in those days of BB,my Ex BM I lekki dey flex with Nokia � light.Unknown to all dat she busy building her house while we spend money on gadget, owambe Aso Ebi.The earlier u reason well, the beta
So,we should all hold off on buying a Smartphone till we're all Millionaires? shocked

I take it you're either a Multi Millionaire or you're using Nokia Touch.. undecided

The Man that tells a Smoker that the money he used to Smoke cigarettes in thirty years would have built a mansion and yet he himself has no mansion to boast of despite not smoking for thirty years..

6 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Gptech(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2019
BoboKush:

Better camera n OS
Both use same exact Os, should be better camera and socs
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2019
dcosmosboy:

The Note 7 Pro has :

1.Better Camera..

2.More Ram

3.It uses a more powerful Snapdragon 675 compared to the Snapdragon 660 in the regular Note 7..
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by OneKinGuy(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2019
dcosmosboy:

Pls whats the difference between redmi note 7 4gb,128gb and redmi note 7pro 6gb, 128gb(apart 4rm the Ram) thanks
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.gadgetsnow.com/page/amp_compareshow/compare-mobile-phones/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-7-vs-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-7-Pro
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2019
dauntless15:
The so called 48mp back cam was a hype, it's Pic quality isn't really 48mp, secondly it only supports one sim and SD card, or two sims no SD card, get redmi7 and save the rest change.

Really
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
The Note 7 Pro has :

1.Better Camera..

2.More Ram

3.It uses a more powerful Snapdragon 675 compared to the Snapdragon 660 in the regular Note 7..

But why didn't they bring it down HERE?
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
He does not use a Xiaomi,what does his UNINFORMED opinion matter? shocked

To answer your question,

The Redmi Note 7 is worth it..

I use a Xiaomi Mi Max 3 and I have helped THREE of my friends to get the Note 7,which I have also handled and yes it is worth the hype..

ALL three of my guys have Nothing but praise for the phone..

Thanks for this
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by DarkJeddi(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2019
RuddyFusion:

But why didn't they bring it down HERE?
It's China exclusive..
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2019
BoboKush:

Once u get it.... Quote me.... I Wil give u link for Gcam.... This will further enhance the camera n video quality... U Wil love it

That's great

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Thanks everyone for your INPUTS......will go for the phone and update US......I believe there's an option to get additional slot for the memory and use the inbuilt two slots for my sim cards
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by WalkerMichael(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Stevengold:
I'm currently using the 32gb version 3gb ram version, bought it 53k it's been nice all the way, the 48mpixel camera dey see well for night, plus the portrait mode that blurs background. The phone is superb

But the Huawei nova 3i beats its front camera. Almost same spec with the nova 3i. But I prefer the redmi Cuz it has the ability to control TV, and the UI is highly customizable, plus.... It can use 4G standby on both sims. It has néver lagged despite the fact that I'm using the 3gb ram version.

It has corning gorilla � glass 5 front and back which the Huawei nova 3i lacks. And currently only few phones uses gorilla glass 5. The USB type C enables fast charge... Which I enjoy. Plus long lasting battery.

Where did you get it for such amount?
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by chukwuibuipob: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
So,we should all hold off on buying a Smartphone till we're all Millionaires? shocked

I take it you're either a Multi Millionaire or you're using Nokia Touch.. undecided

The Man that tells a Smoker that the money he used to Smoke cigarettes in thirty years would have built a mansion and yet he himself has no mansion to boast of despite not smoking for thirty years..
U are rite oo.The MAN dat tells U that smoker will KILL/ damage ur lung may NOT build a room/parlor sef,but want U to live long (even though anything can kee)but want u to enjoy life rather than kill Urself. The people that Warns U dat that Tobacco smoking is BAD aren't DUMB. Kip ssmokin and top am with Agbara,stout,Harp and oda mixture.Wish u well
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by DarkJeddi(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
U are rite oo.The MAN dat tells U that smoker will KILL/ damage ur lung may NOT build a room/parlor sef,but want U to live long (even though anything can kee)but want u to enjoy life rather than kill Urself. The people that Warns U dat that Tobacco smoking is BAD aren't DUMB. Kip ssmokin and top am with Agbara,stout,Harp and oda mixture.Wish u well
You are talking off point,the issue is about telling a man not to spend his money the way he feels fit,because he could have used it for a better thing while you that have saved your money from buying that thing has nothing to show for it..

If smoking or buying a Smartphone makes me happy,by all means am going for it,like you pointed out..NOTHING is guaranteed in life.. shocked

1 Like

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by chukwuibuipob: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
You are talking off point,the issue is about telling a man not to spend his money the way he feels fit,because he could have used it for a better thing while you that have saved your money from buying that thing has nothing to show for it..

If smoking or buying a Smartphone makes me happy,by all means am going for it,like you pointed out..NOTHING is guaranteed in life.. shocked
Smart biz men reason well.Ask those that buy N sell land..show me where i said U shouldn't spend Ur money as U LIKE/GO? Smart pipu reason well.I wont explain further. Only those with 6 sense's' will understand. .Nuff said
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by mikeycharles(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2019
The way some people type you'll know they have zero sense and they're here challenging other people's decisions

1 Like

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2019
peeps4u:

Don't mind him. Very myopic thinking. The way they all talk "investment" you will think they should be millionaires now. Like it is a crime for one to work enjoy his money on whatever he wants to buy.
They forget that death doesn't have a fixed date and respects no man

Invest and enjoy at the same time.
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Religion6: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice phone

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by AgentGoat: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Stevengold:
I'm currently using the 32gb version 3gb ram version, bought it 53k it's been nice all the way, the 48mpixel camera dey see well for night, plus the portrait mode that blurs background. The phone is superb

But the Huawei nova 3i beats its front camera. Almost same spec with the nova 3i. But I prefer the redmi Cuz it has the ability to control TV, and the UI is highly customizable, plus.... It can use 4G standby on both sims. It has néver lagged despite the fact that I'm using the 3gb ram version.

It has corning gorilla � glass 5 front and back which the Huawei nova 3i lacks. And currently only few phones uses gorilla glass 5. The USB type C enables fast charge... Which I enjoy. Plus long lasting battery.

How much is the huawei nova 3i?
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by mindtricks: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
RuddyFusion:
Please Nairalanders help me make a final decision on Redmi Note 7. I have planned getting this phone waited until they launched in Nigeria, then family issue came up and i shifted the purchase.

Now I'm ready again and want to buy the 4gb ram and the 128gb space one but i'm dithering about to cough out 75K and i'm wondering if it worth the noise or if we have something better of the same spec?

Biko help a brother decide..

Thanks

There is no hype my friend. If you have done your homework, personal research well you will know you are doing yourself a favour getting the device.
Needless hyping it, after all nobody is paid for doing so. Except if you are okay with just anything thrown at you for same price range.
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by mindtricks: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
RuddyFusion:
Thanks everyone for your INPUTS......will go for the phone and update US......I believe there's an option to get additional slot for the memory and use the inbuilt two slots for my sim cards

If you buy 128gb ROM variant, need for memory card is almost taken care of. You can't have two SIMs and memory card installed at the same time except you use a dual SIM adapter which will be an untidy arrangement.
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Stevengold(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
RuddyFusion:

Thanks a lot for this....once again thanks for this review

Ur welcome
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Stevengold(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
AgentGoat:

How much is the huawei nova 3i?

Nova 3i is 89k
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Stevengold(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Where did you get it for such amount?

Konga, during their anniversary deals
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by BoboKush(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gptech:

Both use same exact Os, should be better camera and socs

MA bad
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by dauntless15(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
RuddyFusion:

Really
Yes really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Android Phone For 30k? / You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! / How To Destroy A Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.