Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland (1934 Views)

I Got A Job Via Nairaland / Got A Nice Job Via Nairaland / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by diademoly(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Earlier this year; January precisely, I had a major surgery that kept me indoors for two months. The surgery came as an emergency,while at the hospital, I wrote to my then employer asking to resume on the second month, they replied telling me they would get a replacement till I am fit to work but on the second month, I tried resuming but was told to wait for another vacancy. While I was hurting at home, I decided to check the nairaland's job section, that was one I came across the EEDC advert for marketers. I applied, wrote the CBT, progressed to the interview level and finally today, I am an EEDC marketer. I am grateful to God, to nairaland and fellow nairalanders. I am sure that God will still give me Better opportunities in future and am grateful for this one too. I pray God visits others seeking employment too In Jesus name!

32 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by Rilley(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Congrats my dear, may God open more ways for you.
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by diademoly(f): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
Congrats my dream, may God open more ways for you.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by rottable(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Congrat boss
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by Yuceeluv(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Some closed doors are indeed a blessing in disguise smiley. Happy for you dear. Congrats.

diademoly:
Earlier this year; January precisely, I had a major surgery that kept me indoors for two months. The surgery came as an emergency,while at the hospital, I wrote to my then employer asking to resume on the second month, they replied telling me they would get a replacement till I am fit to work but on the second month, I tried resuming but was told to wait for another vacancy. While I was hurting at home, I decided to check the nairaland's job section, that was one I came across the EEDC advert for marketers. I applied, wrote the CBT, progressed to the interview level and finally today, I am an EEDC marketer. I am grateful to God, to nairaland and fellow nairalanders. I am sure that God will still give me Better opportunities in future and am grateful for this one too. I pray God visits others seeking employment too In Jesus name!
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by ujunwa64: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Amen... congrats
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by sparog(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
diademoly:

Congratulations
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please What is your role as a marketer in EFCC?
Don't mind my naivity or ignorance.
I'm just curious because I don't know that EFCC has a marketing department

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by Damfostopper(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
so EEDC is now EFCC.....??.....

Tueh

7 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by felixmuyiwa: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Wakeup now

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by Skooldeto(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
May God open door for me too
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by respect80(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Wait o, dem fence your eyes abi?
How EEDC take be EFCC?
Ask the kwesion properly and you will get an answer.

BTW, you delete Google from your phone?

4 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by merit455(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
His job is to find or look for yahoo boys and report such persons to the corrupt officer's!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by afaatng: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Meanwhile....... If you’d like to earn a living in a flourishing city like Abu Dhabi, and get exposed to global financial opportunities, as a driver for a reputable TAXI FIRM, then this message will be crucial to your prosperity.

Your Services as an Experienced Driver is NEEDED in ABU DHABI

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by franchasng: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

Wait o, dem fence your eyes abi?
How EEDC take be EFCC?
Ask the kwesion properly and you will get an answer.

BTW, you delete Google from your phone?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by ksstroud: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
diademoly:
Job
Congratulations

Remember to bring your first fruit to job and vacancies section ooo

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Congratulation
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by murphyrichy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
diademoly:
congrats, whc district wir u posted to
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by zeestone99(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Congrats, more better jobs will come by his grace amen.

We are currently training people/students who want to learn how to install solar power, inverters and solar water heater and make money.
This is no ordinary training, we are a power company, so you get to go with other engineers for field experience, get the real on site training and solve real life engineering challenges.
Training fee - 50k
Training location - lagos

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by OiOi: 3:16am On Jul 17, 2019
When you read testimonies like this you get to wonder which section you have to get your own lucky job posting .
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by femi4: 5:52am On Jul 17, 2019
diademoly:
So, you are joining people that are giving us estimated bills
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by respect80(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2019
franchasng:
cheesy cheesy

Don't blame me bro, People are just funny and I don't know what else to say.

I wonder when some people ask some questions here despite how helpful Google has proven to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by lereinter(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2019
E don tey I see this kind thread on nl
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by Robisky001(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
This got up me laughing out loud. grin grin She's hunting for Yahoo boys. grin grin
Re: God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Congrat bro. More blessing.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Welcomes Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria / Household Items For Sale / Bank Phb Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.