Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' (28668 Views)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Graduateacher(f): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Confused set of people undecided

1 Like

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by niyidenrele: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
This COZA is a Modern Day Illuminati church. Confirmed.
.... what happened to,thou shall not judge in your scripture

1 Like

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by bastardmod: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Bukden16(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Licking from the same Mangu fruit, but different style.

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Petacephas: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
God bless you. Your mama born better pikin. Its unfortunate our people cannot see beyond their nose. Christ had warned concerning these type of people but our brothers are carried away by money. God forbid bad thing. Longa throat na im de carry fly enter untimely grave
KendrickAyomide:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by pek(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Akanji is a hypocrite and speaks from both side of his mouth. Know him very well.
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Lamasta(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enough of all these nonsense pls grin
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
They're cult people. Maybe he could not fulfill his obligations that's why he is facing problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
CAN Ko kettle ni
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Omonigeriarere: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mraphel:
I dissociated myself from CAN too

As if they are aware of your existence.
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Omonigeriarere: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
rockcitie:
Now this is getting all too messed up. Why should there be so much confusion over this matter?

Does that now mean that there is division in CAN?

A lot of conflicting reports here & there is NOT the way to go.

You are the one confusing yourself. Go and read the article again, but slowly.
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by peteruuu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
You can say that again hey.
I wrote that on one of those IG pages.
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by femi4: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
dikeigbo2:
CAN of many worms
CANkerworms
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Oem18:

Go to Scoan in Lagos , you get healing from God and Monetary support
do you speak from personal experience?
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Oem18(m): 2:27am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:
do you speak from personal experience?
Yes. Real life
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by dikeigbo2(m): 2:47am On Jul 17, 2019
mastermaestro:

Shut up! Remove the plank in your eyes first.

see them

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by safarigirl(f): 2:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Oem18:

Yes. Real life
okay

He couldn't help my grandmother in the late 90's.....maybe his ministry got better with time

1 Like

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by babeosisi: 3:27am On Jul 17, 2019
This.coza of a man is guilty as hell
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Oem18(m): 4:23am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:
okay

He couldn't help my grandmother in the late 90's.....maybe his ministry got better with time
Yes. He himself said something about it sometime this year or last year when he talked about how he was anointed by God . About your grandmother , there are those even Jesus I won't say couldn't heal but could not help like the blind man who asked for his help and he said Your faith has healed you. I am a Catholic but I watch Scoan services, he tells people every Sunday that it is not him that heals them but God through their faith in him.
I know someone who had liver cancer just last year but did not go to an hospital he went for screening and was told he had liver cancer yet he did not go for treatment, but went home and fasted and prayed this is real life experience ooo I was there I saw it with my own eyes someone you know dieing slowly that could not stand up even the color the skin changed , the person just drying up. But this person never gave up he fasted an prayed to God even passed out were he used for prayers and within 1week this person was heathier than I. I who never liked to pray was chocked . The person is alive and still kicking today . That person is my father, although he still does all what he used to do before. He taught me one thing that I will carry for the rest of my life "The fear of God is the Beginning of wisdom"
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by frenzzy2(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2019
I think those pastors who disassociate themselves are more than cowards they are not living a Christian life in fact they deserve to die
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by oruma19: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Lemme just Waka pass cos if u talk, hhhmmmmm
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by lonelydora: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Very good. Modern day Illuminati that have been helping people? Cult that have made so many people upright. Visit COZA and see the manifestation of God's work.

1 Like

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2019
I didn't see anything wrong in the visit.
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by ImaIma1(f): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Seems Pastor Fatoyinbo is distributing money to "aligners" and some "Gehazi" CAN members greedily went to get a piece of the action.

Past Fatoyinbo is making it difficult for fence sitters and his rape apologists.

1 Like

Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by jobhunter11: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
small time now CAN go split
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Sard(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2019
To be candid though, the two pastors who went to COZA never mentioned the word "CAN" in their speech. The man said "We are with you...."
"We" does not necessarily mean "CAN". While CAN can dissociate themselves from the visit, it does not mean the pastors were impersonating the authority of CAN. Make them calm down abeggiii.
Re: CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' by Oem18(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
......................Noise nothing but Noise............................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.