Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? (1954 Views)

You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by dumahi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dear Brethren from the South-Eastern Nigeria!
Reports reaching my advocacy group in FCT says there are many random arrests going on in the South-Eastern Nigeria. We need information directly from you. Kindly help us with answers as follows:
1. Is it true people are getting arrested at beer parlours?
2. Have you witnessed any such arrests? Describe your experience. (kindly tell us the truth only. We need to get direct information on the actual frequency of the arrests if true).
3. Which town and State are you reporting from? (We want to know the actual spread)
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
dumahi:
Reports reaching my advocacy group in FCT says there are many random arrests going on in the South-Eastern Nigeria. We need information directly from you. Kindly help us with answers as follows:
2. Have you witnessed any such arrests? Describe your experience. (kindly tell us the truth only. We need to get direct information on the actual frequency of the arrests if you true).
3. Which town and State are you reporting from? (We want to know the actual spread)

Igbos in the East should reply asap but be sincere in their updates.
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by dumahi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
FURTHER EXPLANATION: We are trying to determine if the Government probably ordered an unfair clamp down on the region to enable us either advocate accordingly or lay a possible conspiracy theory to rest. It's all for our common social health. Thank you. Please, kindly understand, I'm not in Nigeria right now in case my question sounds too puerile based on the local climate.
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by infinitethrust: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yes it's true but it didn't start today or with this administration. It gets worse whenever there is violence, like car was snatched someone was shot etc. If such happens and you go drinking in that neighborhood your chances of ending in a police cell over night is 98%.

On normal days, when they go broke they hit bars and arrest.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Unik3030: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
dumahi:
FURTHER EXPLANATION: We are trying to determine if the Government probably ordered an unfair clamp down on the region to enable us either advocate accordingly or lay a possible conspiracy theory to rest. It's all for our common social health. Thank you. Please, kindly understand, I'm not in Nigeria right now in case my question sounds too puerile based on the local climate.
y not do this on biafrasay or biafragist? the Yoruba u hate with passion owns this forum, I believe u know that?

3 Likes

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Chrisbeks: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Unik3030:
y not do this on biafrasay or biafragist? the Yoruba u hate with passion owns this forum, I believe u know that?
Sharrap!!!! Come and stop them from using the forum nah, foolish bigot

13 Likes

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by HappyPagan: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2019
dumahi:
2. Have you witnessed any such arrests? Describe your experience. (kindly tell us the truth only. We need to get direct information on the actual frequency of the arrests if true).
under the leadership of President BUHARI no place for criminals and potential terrorists grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Zikora1000(f): 1:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Unik3030:
which Yoruba owns this forum? Do u see Yoruba land or oduduwa land on it. Igbos are more than Yorubas on this forum and I dare seun to ask Igbos to stop visiting Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Nigerfine2: 4:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Unik3030:
Of course this is the effect of half baked. Do you know that this posting is feeding seun osewa directly not even indirectly. You see how your tribalistic tendency hurts you too.
I hate tribalist. O ga ju.
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Unik3030:

Come on
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
which Yoruba owns this forum? Do u see Yoruba land or oduduwa land on it. Igbos are more than Yorubas on this forum and I dare seun to ask Igbos to stop visiting Nairaland.

I wonder what would happen if Igbos left the forum, even there are Ghanaians, Americans, Russians, Camerounians, South Africans, Britons, Botswanans, and people from other countries here

1 Like

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Bighead9: 5:54am On Jul 17, 2019
dumahi:

This is good news. The Government must arrest all those Criminals Dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by ise82(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Stop insulting Igbos and please, take note that this forum belongs to everybody. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by devlishGINGER(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
hahhah my people.

NAIRALAND IS A NO MAN'S LAND
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by devlishGINGER(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Bighead9:

This is good news. The Government must arrest all those Criminals Dead or alive.
see that your big head lol
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Unik3030: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
d way u claim igbos are more than Yoruba's in Lagos thereby making Lagos no man's land. hope nairaland is not gradually turning to no man's forum cos u people can't b underrated when it comes to grabbing n claiming people's things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Bighead9: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2019
devlishGINGER:
see that your big head lol

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Infinityk: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:

so are u saying its not Yoruba that owns this forum
yes or no

1 Like

Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Infinityk: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Unik3030:
d way u claim igbos are more than Yoruba's in Lagos thereby making Lagos no man's land. hope nairaland is not gradually turning to no man's forum cos u people can't b underrated when it comes to grabbing n claiming people's things
I'm a Yoruba person
but igbos are more than Yorubas on nairaland
check d likes and shares
Re: So Many Random Arrests Going On In The South-east? by Intellectual201: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Don't go to hard on your self with all these crazy imaginations.
dumahi:

(1) (Reply)

Update On Chelsea Group MOU With Anambra State (photos) / Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police / MURIC: Religion First Before Ethnicity – Akintola Replies Critics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.