Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? (6506 Views)

Photos: The Power Of Makeup / The Art Of Makeup! (working With Colours) / The Fabulousities Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by yebarbie(f): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
Sharn06:

cut my nose. it grows everyday. lolz
Poor you. sad
Did your parents remember to name you Nosa? smiley
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by OmoEko1(f): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
yebarbie:

Poor you. sad
LMAO grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by hotangel2(f): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2007
yebarbie:

Poor you. sad

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by ayefele200(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2007
Sharn06:

u wouldn't even ask me what I'm gon use it 4
u shave up the thick bush huh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by PrincessM(f): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
Eyeliner definitely
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by bisibaby(f): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2007
I'll d prefer Lipgloss jare cos my lips go bcome dry.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by cuju: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2007
Lipgloss. Gives my lips a fresh and full "kiss me" look wink
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Amiga(f): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2007
lip stick/gloss
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by adeorlar: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
,i am used 2 usin only powder nd lipliner nyway xcept on special outings bt if i was told to use only an item,i'ld av preferred 2 use powder because i have d oily kind of skin nd i ant just do without using powder nd it gives me an entire new look anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by jesusfreak(f): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2007
today i survived without using any form of make up to work cos i was just bored with all d painting grin

i'd stick with lip balm any day sha cos it's just fine, natural and convenient
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2007
gloss
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
i can do without the rest but not without my lip gloss on.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by spoilt(f): 4:45am On Jun 27, 2007
it would be my fashion fair foundation. damn! that thing makes my complexion pop. i can do without the eye liner and lip gloss as long as my skin looks perfect. grin
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Shokoloko(f): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
Lip gloss. i hate my lips dry
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Naijagal2(f): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2007
MY LIPGLOSS O!
cos ma lipgloss is popping,ma lipgloss is cool!
all the boys keep jockin',they chase me after skool!
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by ayefele200(m): 12:59am On Jun 30, 2007
Naija*gal:

MY LIPGLOSS O!
because ma lipgloss is popping,ma lipgloss is cool!
all the boys keep jockin',they chase me after school!
WHERE U ASK TO SING, ?

@topic
pistol, 25 inchs
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Naijagal2(f): 1:25am On Jun 30, 2007
WERE You ASK 2 SING KO,WERE You ASK 2 SING NI
atleast i answered d question sensibly,
haba! when did a pistol become makeup?
beta go n sleep n clear ur head,
it's past ur bedtime! grin
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by ayefele200(m): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2007
past my bed time, me no dey sleep, i dey hunt poeple wey lack courtesy, abi u be one?
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Naijagal2(f): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2007
u b jobless hunter then!
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by ayefele200(m): 1:36am On Jun 30, 2007
Naija*girl:

u b jobless hunter then!
jobless ke, abeg oo, i get paid for that, its from the director of COURTESY AFFIARS, abi u fit give me client?
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Naijagal2(f): 1:59am On Jun 30, 2007
whatevurr!
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by ayefele200(m): 2:01am On Jun 30, 2007
Naija*gal:

whatevurr!
that word is cold, mind the way u use it
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Naijagal2(f): 2:09am On Jun 30, 2007
Madam ayefele200 i dont c how dat word is cold.
it's ur beef dat's cold.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by chiogo(f): 2:57am On Jun 30, 2007
@topic
definitely my lipgloss!

naija *gal, why u copy my style for? anywayz, it's all good. am so not interested in that song anymore. it's all urs! grin
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Naijagal2(f): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2007
chiogo,i copied ur style,ke? na u sing am?i'm not particularly
crazy about dat song 2 it just seemed natural
2 put it u kno? cos of ma ans .
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by chiogo(f): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2007
a'ight, i was just jokin'. am just mad 'cause u sang it first. shocked shocked. don't mind me.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Naijagal2(f): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2007
no probs.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by uchetobi(f): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2007
lip gloss
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by desorlah(f): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
Lip gloss
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by wifeypenth(f): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2007
Lip Gloss
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Mandora(f): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2007
An eye pencil
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by viclan(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2007
HI are u a make up artist,pls tell me where i can get trainnen as a professional makeup artist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles / Bio Oil Reviews / See List Of Wholesale Dealers In Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.