Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) (31373 Views)

Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by andrew444(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Freehuman:

I said black wives or girlfriends . In the French Team Pogba and Mbappe in particular are linked to white women.( Germany ) Bayern Munich's Alaba the most outstanding black player has a white girlfriend. (England) Manchester City's Kompany has a white wife, and Sterling has white baby mamas'. (Netherlands) Ajax's Neres has a white girlfriend, (Spain) Barcelona's Malcolm and Semedo have white Girlfriends.

All those players you are mentioning none of them is playing for african team so they will coe accross white girls, samuel eto drogba and co na black woman

Semedo doesnt have a white girlfriend, you failed for semedo

Raheem sterling current girlfriend is a black lady her name is Paige Milian, stop saying what you dont know

If i check the rest of the players ,i no say you go don lie for some others but let me give you a pic of semedo girlfriend , her name is Marlene Alvarenga

Check the pic below and tell me how is she white, she don even born for am self

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
andrew444:

All those players you are mentioning none of them is playing for african team so they will coe accross white girls, samuel eto drogba and co na black woman

Semedo doesnt have a white girlfriend, you failed for semedo

Raheem sterling current girlfriend is a black lady her name is Paige Milian, stop saying what you dont know

If i check the rest of the players ,i no say you go don lie for some others but let me give you a pic of semedo girlfriend , her name is Marlene Alvarenga

Check the pic below and tell me how is she white, she don even born for am self

Okay, agreed you caught me. I was just guessing.

Now mention one White footballer with a black wife.
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by andrew444(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Freehuman:

Okay, agreed you caught me. I was just guessing.

Now mention one White footballer with a black wife.

LOL

haba white football with a black wife? me no follow you talk that one o

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Ghedo99(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Short Man
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
andrew444:

LOL

haba white football with a black wife? me no follow you talk that one o

Lol
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by KenModi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
inferiority complex kill your papa there. Bastard

Inferiority complex kill your whole family and your unborn generations!

Bastard son of a bastard!! angry
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by compton11(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
KenModi:

Inferiority complex kill una two dia!

The black skin is the most beautiful and it don’t crack! Even oyibo knew this immediately their traders and missionaries arrived the shores of Africa. No wonder they have been trying to put everything white as good; and any and everything black as bad!

Receive sense in the name of whatever god you serve!
no mind those fools brainless black slave,they have been programmed by white supremacists that being white is the epitome of beauty,while it is lie.
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by JustJoshGQ: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
BlackManta:

Hold up bruh...
You are being racist with this your last sentence and you have resorted to hasty generalization.

Not every white girl married to a black athlete is evil like Ebue ex-wife...
There are good white girls in interracial relationships....many in fact.
You need to see the good in people and not let negativity cloud your judgement.
One bad egg in a store doesn't mean every other egg in that store is bad.

I don't care which race a man marries from.
We are humans first before race or any other thing.

What Eboue ex-wife did is bad but there are African and black American women capable of doing worse.
So don't make it about race and colour of skin.

He didn't marry from the wrong race.
He just married the wrong person.

which country do you live in...i need to know before i answer you....
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Alejobs: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo And His Wife, Chioma Nnamani Step Out For Church Thanksgiving / Nigeria's World Cup Kit Sells Out On First Day / Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.