Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React (54489 Views)

Tboss Shares First Baby Photos / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by ikorodureporta: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2019
I'm only interested of the snapper...

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by JGirl20(f): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2019
KingLennon:
Pregnant ladies should be respected cuz it's not easy going around with an evidence that shows you had sex grin

No need to hide it sha...
grin
Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by JGirl20(f): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2019
ikorodureporta:
I'm only interested of the snapper...
oshey CIA
Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by Olaiya26: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2019
She should be proud if she is pregnant, after all age is no longer on her side now
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Probably someone tried using krest on her buh it didn’t work out as plan. Guess she isn’t happy keeping it. #bursted
Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by koning: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Who get that throwback video of Kemen chooking his finger inside. grin grin grin oh my godooo.

That shyte is better than all the rubbish in today's BBN. I don't even know the people in the house now.
Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by eddieguru(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2019
I pity the man because same way she's not proud of the pregnancy, that simply means she's not proud of whosoever ingregnated her. cool cool cool

Shame sad sad
Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by daymol(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
9ja ehn.. Haq! Haq! Person post picture hide her tummy, una still dey criticise. Una no fit mind una biz once
Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by Spain007(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Noel1:
N250 bra could have concealed those two pointed buttons undecided

No need for that....soon baby go suck Oh ma God comot from d bobby..why worry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
KingLennon:
It's not easy going around with an evidence that shows you had sex

Chaiii........wtf

Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by ejemamaka: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React by Maxcollins042(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
overdrive:
What's with that nose ring That thing is a big turnoff.
Her pregnancy,her life!!!
Her nose ring, her life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors / BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.