Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' (34504 Views)

Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand / Photo: Simi tells Adekunle Gold "Disable Your Comment" / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' by ejemamaka: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
SenorFax:
I like Simi, and I've been ignoring her critics of lately as being married can be sweet and sometimes boost your ego.

But this is stupid actually, and I'm getting to dislike her especially for this comment.

Kilagbe kiloju....... This is very immature of her.
she'z not wrng. Someone should also tell don jazzy
Re: Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' by grandstar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

No be only 25years old

That guy is so close to 40yrs old

I've met him several times .

Did you tell him?
Re: Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' by Sniper101(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
All of una wey say na joke she dey joke, you saw her put in "Lol" at the end of her comment to indicate that she was just joking?

She was fvcking dissing the guy jare...
Re: Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' by JoseRaji(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
SenorFax:
I like Simi, and I've been ignoring her critics of lately as being married can be sweet and sometimes boost your ego.

But this is stupid actually, and I'm getting to dislike her especially for this comment.

Kilagbe kiloju....... This is very immature of her.

Uncle, don't tie all the problems of the country to your chest. You don't know the relationship they all have. What if she's playing and Falz is not even seeing the offence you're seeing? Calm down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach / Simi Shows Off Her Lovely Family / Jim Iyke, Dbanj Who Rocked The Denim On Denim Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.