Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) (48068 Views)

Ondo Monarch, Oba Oloyede Adeyeoba Akinghare II Graduates From Secondary School / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
cheesy

I entered the university when I was 19...
This one is already a graduate at 19 smiley a teenager.

In 100 years time, we'll be having a 12 years old medical doctor.
How can you call a 19 year old a teenager?
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by snaketail22(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
What's my concern with this cheesy grin
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by gulfer: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Reminds me of Hakeem; coming to America grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
derecho:
So if you are given a GIS contract in the east,you'll reject it?You hate being tribal yet you can write this?I'm so disappointed in you. And if I may ask, what if not this is being negative minded?

Why won't I. In fact I have travelled there for a GIS project.

It's the fact, I pray you get courage to deal with it. When the need arises for me to descend on my tribe and even ancestors, I do so without holding back.

I stand with honesty. I say my mind as I see it, no strings attached. I'm sorry if you feel pained but that's my sincere truth.
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
wow congratulations to Onifade....see exclusive interview with a first class student of microbiology
https://explicitsuccess.com/first-class-student/
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by seenga(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
however, they are basically called delta ibos and their language has deep underlyings with the ibo language. the aniocha nation can understand the typical ibo language, however not all ibos can completely understand theirs.
martineverest:
they are not ibos......they are mixture of ibos and bini origin..they don't align with ibos that much

it's just like itsekiris ,who are mixture of yorubas and Edos
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
seenga:
however, they are basically called delta ibos and their language has deep underlyings with the ibo language. the aniocha nation can understand the typical ibo language, however not all ibos can completely understand theirs.
the last sentence tho.....the EDOness in anioma nation made it quite difficult for ibos to understand anioma languages.
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
martineverest:
he is not igbo
You and ur fellow deluded yoruber men... If it were a bad news that displayed Obi Chukwuka Noah Ofulue you and ur fellow yeye people will come out and shout Igbos..
He is not igbo, infact he is yoruba.

Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by derecho(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
GISpro:

Why won't I. In fact I have travelled there for a GIS project.

It's the fact, I pray you get courage to deal with it. When the need arises for me to descend on my tribe and even ancestors, I do so without holding back.

I stand with honesty. I say my mind as I see it, no strings attached. I'm sorry if you feel pained but that's my sincere truth.
it's better to say it's how you see it not saying it's THE TRUTH. Personally, I have seen that all humans are the same just that the preponderance of an act may be more with some than the others.Let's be mature with our utterances, it's not about me or the IBOs as there are many here on nairaland who are tribal warriors who will take it up ;But the public image of GeoAfrikana.

1 Like

Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
derecho:
it's better to say it's how you see it not saying it's THE TRUTH. Personally, I have seen that all humans are the same just that the preponderance of an act may be more with some than the others.Let's be mature with our utterances, it's not about me or the IBOs as there are many here on nairaland who are tribal warriors who will take it up ;But the public image of GeoAfrikana.

Thank you.
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by calculator123(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
martineverest:
edo man
na we we.
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
calculator123:

na we we.
lol
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Please name the persons I have ever Scammed? Or whoever that is reading now, whom I shile has ever scammed should come forward and say so. If not for calling me a Scam, May you be accused of what you are innocent of all the days of your life AMEN
Snakes everywhere we need to thread carefully. Wish you well in your business though...#Peace
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
KingLennon:

Snakes everywhere we need to thread carefully. Wish you well in your business though...#Peace

Save your wishes, trust me you will be needing them...
Re: Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Save your wishes, trust me you will be needing them...
Your signature and your personal text. You must be a multi-business Woman. Get the hell outta ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Name Not For Your Daughter - Brazilian Officials Tell Couple / The Prince Adeyeye May Be The Next Ooni Of Ife (Photo) / The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.