Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido (2802 Views)

Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Peterpaul96: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3uqXetrfLk?si=oUeRm0YxY1P-AA7I
I’ve four wives, The first two are related to me from my dad's side and my mum’s side - Former CBN Governor and Former Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi says during an interview
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Donaldoni: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why does Islam permit marriage to relations

It's weird!

The Bible totally forbids it!! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Peterpaul96: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yeah. I don't know why either
Donaldoni:

It's weird!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by illicit(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Life soft for u nah

If u be unemployed graduate for years after graduation, ur relative no go even recognize u talk more come marry u?

3 Likes

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Peterpaul96: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol
illicit:
Life soft for u nah

If u be unemployed graduate for years after graduation, ur relative no go even recognize u talk more come marry u

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by StreetFight: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

It's weird!

Royal families all across Europe marry their relatives.

Meanwhile, let's not forget that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a pedophille because he married a 17 years old Adamawa Princess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by illicit(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

It's weird!

No o

Relatives did marry in the Bible

3 Likes

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by StreetFight: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
illicit:

No o

Idiots will skip all those parts of the Bible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by ican2020: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
People drawing Nigeria back
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Peterpaul96: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yeah
illicit:

No o

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by NwaNimo1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Abomination.....Plus what is wrong with Nigerian schools?

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Godjone(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Abomination
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Hoelujohn: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

It's weird!

So No be Adam and Eve be our greatest grand parents?
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Gadafi001(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kudos
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Lama70(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Congrats to him. There's enough money to take care of them. A former high-level banker and former CBN governor can sure do whatever he likes with money.

But he should remember that pontificating good governance at every given opportunity is not enough. There are children from his extended family that need education too.

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by sreamsense: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

It's weird!

Why won't it be since Mohammed has laid bad example by marrying wife of his adopted son

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by TheFacelessMan: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:

Royal families all across Europe marry their relatives.

Meanwhile, let's not forget that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a pedophille because he married a 17 years old Adamawa Princess

She was possibly younger. He had to issue rebuttals and counter statements to explain how he first let her school for a while before consummating the marriage. undecided

She was underage. EoD.
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by gare(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Peterpaul96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3uqXetrfLk?si=oUeRm0YxY1P-AA7I
I’ve four wives, The first two are related to me from my dad's side and my mum’s side - Former CBN Governor and Former Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi says during an interview

Is that an achievement Sir ?
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Donaldoni: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
illicit:

No o

That was before God abolished it.
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Peterpaul96: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Exactly
Lama70:
Congrats to him. There's enough money to take care of them. A former high-level banker and former CBN governor can sure do whatever he likes with money.

But he should remember that pontificating good governance at every given opportunity is not enough. There are children from his extended family that need education too.
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by OneCandleAway(f): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
That's why you fulsnis have a lot of SS.

Inbreds, they don't understand that the more diversity in marriage the stronger the child.

Even the Europeans have stopped it after queen Elizabeth 2.

These Muslims just keep going on with this inbreeding
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by OneCandleAway(f): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

She was possibly younger. He had to issue rebuttals and counter statements to explain how he first let her school for a while before consummating the marriage. undecided

She was underage. EoD.

The girl is now looking older than her age while he looks young.

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Bukola94: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

It's weird!

Is not close relations,and go and read your Bible well,there was occurrence of such in the Bible. Don't ask me verse or pages,because I won't tell you. Do your research yourself. Thanks
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Bukola94: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
illicit:

No o

Tell him again

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Bukola94: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:

Idiots will skip all those parts of the Bible
They're not idiots per say, Jesus Christ said there will be hypocrites among his followers and there will be hypocrisy against is gospel
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by complexstuffs(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

She was underage. EoD.

The story of her being underage was peddled by those who said Buhari was dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by complexstuffs(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
OneCandleAway:
That's why you fulsnis have a lot of SS.

Inbreds, they don't understand that the more diversity in marriage the stronger the child.

Even the Europeans have stopped it after queen Elizabeth 2.

These Muslims just keep going on with this inbreeding

Baby factories IPOB cannibals sef dey open their gutter mouth.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by ivolt: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

It's weird!
Because it was normal to marry relatives in the 7th century.

Not really.
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by OneCandleAway(f): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

Baby factories IPOB cannibals sef dey open their gutter mouth.

You're daft if you think I'm igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by complexstuffs(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You're daft if you think I'm igbo.

This is not the first time IPOB cannibals have been denying their own origin and I don't blame them when their region is battling with all kinds of evils such as

Baby factories
Otokoto
Okija shrine
Nnamdi Kanu
Ucultic life
UGM
Ritual killings
etc.

No matter how much a PIIG denies itself, it will always remain a PIIG

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by LaRosa01: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
which bible,cause I know you dont read the bible rather you listen to what you are told,many people in the bible married there relatives including Abraham who is the father of your religion.

Donaldoni:

It's weird!

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by OneCandleAway(f): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

This is not the first time IPOB cannibals have been denying their own origin and I don't blame them when their region is battling with all kinds of evils such as

Baby factories
Otokoto
Okija shrine
Nnamdi Kanu
Ucultic life
UGM
Ritual killings
etc.

No matter how much a PIIG denies itself, it will always remain a PIIG

Only a bleeping idi..ot thinks any opinion against yours is Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EL-RUFAI THREATENS NIGERIA MILITARY IF THEY REMOVE FULANI INVADERS!!!! / Naira Crisis: Simon Ekpa Announces Establishment Of Biafracoin / Ibori Wins Against London Police, Recovers £35m Assets. Deltans Rejoice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.