Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

"Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu (32283 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
K
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Ifedamolah(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
No they won't
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by benzzyno(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
quack and wack statement.... Mtcheew....
she is not even sexy to have sex with her. why won't the man have a wack sex with her.

Abeg who sex helpppppppp....
dudes definitely not getting enough self in his life..
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by ITbomb(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2019
sad

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Govezaza: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2019
J

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Kingosytex(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2019
amaniro:
Sex is very important in a relationship but it must not be necessarily stressed else the partner would cheat.

is she married?
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by victorazyvictor(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
she is not even sexy to have sex with her. why won't the man have a wack sex with her.

Wia man go place hand on her body sef

1 Like

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Seun360(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2019
hesilo:
Mumu women everywhere, all they know is Sex sex sex.

The babe na part tine olosho, she reside somewhere around Igboefun.

I know am wella.
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by ovcwality(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She asked a question and nobody above me answered. I will wait for people below me.
you did not answer too,
I will for you to answer first
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Ogaga87(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

One man's trash is another man's treasure...

She might not meet your taste but others are ready to cue for her..

And for her statement, quack sex is really disgusting sha.. Imagine quicky all the time without orgasm, it bad.. I agree with her on that..

1 Like

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by SendAbroad: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Someone said it is better to cry inside Rolls Royce than Keke Napep...so i'm guessing most Naija ladies will stay put.
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Ogaga87(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2019
SendAbroad:
Someone said it is better to cry in Rolls Royce than Keke Napep...so im guessing most Naija ladies will stay put.

And do the fvcking outside ba
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2019
ovcwality:

you did not answer too,
I will for you to answer first
AM I ABOVE OR BELOW YOU?
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2019
ok
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Ogaga87(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2019
ITbomb:
sad

Na wetin pain her she don talk so.. Her mind be at rest now...

That's her cup of tea
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by four4: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She asked a question and nobody above me answered. I will wait for people below me.
is it forbidden for you too to answer d question?
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2019
four4:
is it forbidden for you too to answer d question?
Yes
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by four4: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Yes
then keep ur mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Females of these days are mostly good as baby mamas, their sense of entitlement is off the roof...

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Damfostopper(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
This one wey Emmanuel Adebayo don destroy her punnanni..... ugly thing
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by suky1976: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
SEX IS TOO OVER RATED IN THIS AFRICA
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by tosinosam(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cioccolata:
Try your woman like a queen.
But when it comes to sex, make her your bítch.

Pull hair
Spank
Choke
Bite

In summary, no Mr nice guy.
Exactly! Girls/women loves sex a lot but won't tell/show it but if u re d slow/wack one /inza oda ruuummm/ zorrie iz ya name lipsrsealed
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by NwaJozi: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
I go like nyash this girl sha
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cioccolata:
Try your woman like a queen.
But when it comes to sex, make her your bítch.

Pull hair
Spank
Choke
Bite

In summary, no Mr nice guy.

Choke? Bite? shocked
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by ovcwality(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
AM I ABOVE OR BELOW YOU?
you are below those that didn't answer
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Kvngbwoy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jhs seeing dis actress for the first time
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by owowa145(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
tobiconcert:

so true. women cant stay without sex only pretend
I told a girl no sex relationship for now. And na die if she cheat, girl just sololy ghost me since then. And u say girls dont like sex than making heaven cool

1 Like

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nobody wants a sexually frustrating marriage why we dey pretend wink
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by tejiri4(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
With all these stupid question you are asking yet you still not married be fooling yourself continue
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Solutiondesk: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good sex is very important in the quest for a successful and happy life, the correct question should be can you substitute good sex for financial gains, in some cases a relationship could hit an impasse, remember you cannot eat your cake and have it, you must be convinced on what you want in life and go for it.

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
See who is talking, she no even get flesh to woo client except dz with HB pencil prick, Hugeman like me go transit her to glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Ogudugu Gets Many Suitors / Finally, Actress Ini Edo Is Pregnant, Check Her Out - Photo / "You Will Learn": Verydarkman Tells Tonto Dikeh, Others After His Release(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.