Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

"Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu (32362 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nuklex(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
This ugly thing without bonnet nor booth

1 Like

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Binhamid(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na all this kind girls dey make person take codeine, tramadol, reph, agbo, Valium, Man-G and agunmu-mallam. If I Don come I Don come, don't come and stress my life. And if you tell most of them to take charge, they always too boring.

We will buy your bitcoin at a nice rate, call or message 08104727602
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Queenserah26(f): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okay o
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
ovcwality:

you are below those that didn't answer
I actually belong with people above me so stop waiting for my response cheesy cheesy
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
four4:
then keep ur mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You wan collect four by 4 abi undecided
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Omoslim26: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Guys we shudnt feel lyk we owe dis galz climax in sex didnt two of u start together so aw is it ur fault if she does nt cum my guy jst do ur best make u no go die put most of dis galz hardly get satisfied
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by godofuck231: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She asked a question and nobody above me answered. I will wait for people below me.
you were the only woman to comment despite the question pertains to women , u stood out when the women calling men animals ran, what will u want me to do for u
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
godofuck231:
you were the only woman to comment despite the question pertains to women , u stood out when the women calling men animals ran, what will u want me to do for u
I want a beautiful dog grin
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by citruslimited(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
It is obvious these girl has no shame
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by godofuck231: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I want a beautiful dog grin
be like say u go marry my cousin he too lives dogs like mad, send me a mail
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by meobizy(f): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
What is good sex without love?
There are many things in the world more important than sex.
The only reason it is highly talked about is because people can never get enough of it.
A lot of human beings die as virgins, the same as many animals in the wild.
Come to think of it, I think humans have more than their fair share of sexual activity.

1 Like

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
godofuck231:
Your name is really terrible undecided
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
godofuck231:
You consider changing your username??
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by babtunns(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pankere wo gown
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Onyi22(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
I will continue to managed him because of his care n money, while I have my own cucumber aside
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Onyi22(f): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
hesilo:
Mumu women everywhere, all they know is Sex sex sex.
Na u mumu pass

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Ubdavis(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Which one be ur own No be to lie down open legs U feel say to Bleep na small thing
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by four4: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
angry angry angry, Seun! ti ba GBA e mu! undecided undecided
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by godofuck231: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You consider changing your username??
it's classified will explain that part in private
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by godofuck231: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I like this chic already ,

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by godofuck231: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omoslim26:
Guys we shudnt feel lyk we owe dis galz climax in sex didnt two of u start together so aw is it ur fault if she does nt cum my guy jst do ur best make u no go die put most of dis galz hardly get satisfied
until she meets a man that jackhammers her to a number state her offer remains open ,(even after marriage)
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by godofuck231: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Your name is really terrible undecided
don't be afraid I don't bite except when ure a bad apple
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Intellectual201: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Victni:

Popular Nigerian actress, Beverly Osu reveals she cant stay in a relationship with bad sex. Gistvic Reports.

Beverly Osu said even if the man is a good man and treats her like a queen she wont stay.

Ladies Would You STAY??

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/i-cant-stay-in-relationship-with-wack.html

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by sweetilicious(f): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
121% staying. Am not a sex wanting type of person.
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Eroms4life17(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
I can swear that this Beverly girl cannot stay one week without sex. Eh? She will run mad.
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
godofuck231:
don't be afraid I don't bite except when ure a bad apple
I am a bad apple
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
godofuck231:
I like this chic already ,
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
four4:
angry angry angry, Seun! ti ba GBA e mu! undecided undecided
tongue
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by AstuteAyo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Cioccolata post=80345175]Treat your woman like a queen.
But when it comes to sex, make her your bítch.

Pull hair
Spank
Choke
Bite

In summary, no Mr nice guy. [/quote U gat me �
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by godofuck231: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I am a bad apple
come here, does daddy know u play taste and bites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma,Others Shutdown UNILAG Wit Thrilling Performances At Skuki Concert(Pics / Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son / "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.