Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (36225 Views)

Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by eodavids(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
GoTV:
sad I still prefer Fulani herdsmen to igbos who will come to Lagos and call it no man's land after Yorubas accommodate and feed them sad

You have misfired.

If the Igbos call Yoruba's Lagos "no man's land" its a joke. But when you sister, mother, aunt, nice or wife is raped, killed or kidnapped, its not laughable but illicits grief and sorrow.

So choose again cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Justiceleague1:

You are just a trouble maker.
You are one of those northerners who doesn't want peace between the Igbos and yorubas.

God will handle people like you squarely.
There is no peace between igbos n yorubas before since when did Igbos declare peace with us
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist have succeeded in their plans to divide this country by killing the woman and label the killing on Fulani's

Igbos r perpetrators. The man that his daughter was killed is PDP. The man is also close to Asiwaju. We have igbos in ondo than fulanis. Igbos orchestrated this and wanted to use politics to destroy APC. This is why I keep telling yorubas get rid of these igbos than even Fulani. They r your close enemies. They eat with you but behind you they plan your downfall

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by bigfish3k: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
so all the crime committed by idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorists in southern Nigeria were done by Fulani's,
like kidnapping, fake drugs, militancy, skull miner's, rituals, Stealing of female pants, and arm robberies.

so why are mentioning what they didnt accuse fulanis of. they were only accused of the first and last statements in ur list

and also terrorism
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by bigfish3k: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
jafol:

Igbos r perpetrators. The man that his daughter was killed is PDP. The man is also close to Asiwaju. We have igbos in ondo than fulanis. Igbos orchestrated this and wanted to use politics to destroy APC. This is why I keep telling yorubas get rid of these igbos than even Fulani. They r your close enemies. They eat with you but behind you they plan your downfall

u yoruba muslims in ur usual manner are trying to shift the narrative. just face front, u are afraid u cant sight moon by urselves, blind people, i will do it for u for free, no need to kill ram
have u ever condemned what these people are doing in benue, plateau, kaduna, taraba etc.
its paining u that it is not igbos that they accused.
when yoruba christians go to form odua, u are free to join them in the north to sight moon. IRANU. blind people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
bigfish3k:

u yoruba muslims in ur usual manner are trying to shift the narrative. just face front, u are afraid u cant sight moon by urselves, blind people, i will do it for u for free, no need to kill ram
have u ever condemned what these people are doing in benue, plateau, kaduna, taraba etc.
its paining u that it is not igbos that they accused.
when yoruba christians go to form odua, u are free to join them in the north to sight moon. IRANU. blind people

Funny enough I’m a Yoruba Christian. I’m from Ekiti since u igbos can’t differentiate coz u all t stupid. Trying to use division that will fire back on ur tribe. Pls what has Christianity that igbos adore done for Nigeria. First people from Christian region have a high rate of prostitution, I fidelity, cultism, idolatry, homosexuality, infact everything the Bible kick against. One time I was looking at comments when a Muslim man told the government to ban bbnaija, pls who are the people that cried against him? So called igbos n so called Christians. Are we not the people that ought to tell the government to ban it? Hypocrites. You igbos r problem. I’m sorry for the Yorubas that marry igbos. Chai I know most tell u they r happy but no they r not
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by bigfish3k: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
jafol:

Funny enough I’m a Yoruba Christian. I’m from Ekiti since u igbos can’t differentiate coz u all t stupid. Trying to use division that will fire back on ur tribe. Pls what has Christianity that igbos adore done for Nigeria. First people from Christian region have a high rate of prostitution, I fidelity, cultism, idolatry, homosexuality, infact everything the Bible kick against. One time I was looking at comments when a Muslim man told the government to ban bbnaija, pls who are the people that cried against him? So called igbos n so called Christians. Are we not the people that ought to tell the government to ban it? Hypocrites. You igbos r problem. I’m sorry for the Yorubas that marry igbos. Chai I know most tell u they r happy but no they r not

igbos are ur problem and u wasted more than 30,000 of ur soldiers in 1967 to force us to live with u against our wish
that means u dont know where ur problem lies

btw, explain how igbos are ur problem

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Northerners in the south pale little in comparison to southerners in the north, engaged in all sorts of activities and quite a lot among them are not saints; they are also into crime (which has no tribe), some of them though not violent but equally deadly e.g. fake products such medicinal drugs which silently kills thousands on daily basis - just to mention a few.

There is insecurity everywhere, what we have is a national problem that need to be solved without politicising it, along the lines of tribe, region and religion; otherwise everybody can play the same game - lets see who would lose.

Nah.....right down here in Lagos, you would find more Hausa/Fulanis than you'll find even Igbos in Kano. They're everywhere. Majority of okada riders are abokis (hundreds of thousands of them in Lagos). They're in every street corner selling fruits and vegetables and yams and potatoes and meat and suya etc. They're the majority of domestic security/gatemen. They're laborers at building sites. They load and offload trucks. They push most of the carts that dispose the trash and they form the majority of people collecting scrap and recycling materials in garbage sites. They push water-supply carts. They dominate the forex trade. They drive most of the tankers clogging up Lagos roads. Don't kid yourself - a hell of a lot of Northerners from the very poorest beggars to Dangote earn their living from the South.

The issue isn't about "crime". The herdsmen menace is not about crime. It has evolved to a matter of national security. We would have to be utter fools not to "politicize" the menace of a bunch of land-grabbing, murderous bandits who have been coddled and accorded a sense of entitlement and emboldened by the tacit support of their grand patron that is President to wreak utter havoc is every corner of the country: from North to South, East to West.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by goaldynboy: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
GoTV:
sad I still prefer Fulani herdsmen to igbos who will come to Lagos and call it no man's land after Yorubas accommodate and feed them sad

You have not been able to feed yourself and you are claiming to feed another person!!

You this bloody head-slamming Fulani terrorist from Mali!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by goaldynboy: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
GoTV:

You have not been able to feed yourself and you are claiming to feed another person!!

undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by fx45(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
bigcasava1:
lazy afonja youth!
This is exactly what the imbeci1e you quoted wants. He's not Afonja. He's a Fulani terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Nah.....right down here in Lagos, you would find more Hausa/Fulanis than you'll find even Igbos in Kano. They're everywhere. Majority of okada riders are abokis (hundreds of thousands of them in Lagos). They're in every street corner selling fruits and vegetables and yams and potatoes and meat and suya etc. They're the majority of domestic security/gatemen. They're laborers at building sites. They load and offload trucks. They push most of the carts that dispose the trash and they form the majority of people collecting scrap and recycling materials in garbage sites. They push water-supply carts. They dominate the forex trade. They drive most of the tankers clogging up Lagos roads. Don't kid yourself - a hell of a lot of Northerners from the very poorest beggars to Dangote earn their living from the South.

The issue isn't about "crime". The herdsmen menace is not about crime. It has evolved to a matter of national security. We would have to be utter fools not to "politicize" the menace of a bunch of land-grabbing, murderous bandits who have been coddled and accorded a sense of entitlement and emboldened by the tacit support of their grand patron that is President to wreak utter havoc is every corner of the country: from North to South, East to West.

Assuming you are right (which isn't true) that they dominate Lagos; pls explain to me whether Lagos covers and therefore represents the whole of Nigeria? - see how your shallow defective logic can easily lead you to the wrong conclusion.

You are wrong again; the issue is indeed about crime which currently threatens our national security - unless you want us to believe that the allegations of killings and maiming by the herdsmen are legitimate activities and not criminal - see how confused and illogical you are.

BTW, I bet you did not know that GEJ is the life Patron of Miyetti Allah - who approved N100 Billion towards resuscitation of their grazing dilapidated routes.

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Assuming you are right (which isn't true) that they dominate Lagos; pls explain to me whether Lagos covers and therefore represents the whole of Nigeria? - see how your shallow defective logic can easily lead you to the wrong conclusion.

I didn't say anything about them dominating Lagos. I said they are all over Lagos. I used Lagos as an example cos I live in Lagos, so I don't know what else you're rambling about. You made it out like the North levelling economic warfare on Southerners would wholly or mostly harm the South and I'm pointing out that's highly delusional.

You are wrong again; the issue is indeed about crime which currently threatens our national security - unless you want us to believe that the allegations of killings and maiming by the herdsmen are legitimate activities and not criminal - see how confused and illogical you are.

BTW, I bet you did not know that GEJ is the life Patron of Miyetti Allah - who approved N100 Billion towards resuscitation of their grazing dilapidated routes.

The emboldened is incredibly dumb. The point is not that the activities of herdsmen is not criminal. The point is that portraying their activities as merely criminal minimises the impact on ravaged communities. Terrorism is not mere "crime" and can't be simply treated as a matter for criminal investigation. It's a matter of national security and community safety.

What is the relevance of GEJ resuscitating grazing reserves to their current patron in Aso Rock and ethnic champion who has stood silent in the face of his minions ravaging communities across the country with barbarous violence?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2019
bigfish3k:

igbos are ur problem and u wasted more than 30,000 of ur soldiers in 1967 to force us to live with u against our wish
that means u dont know where ur problem lies

btw, explain how igbos are ur problem
Ode who forced who to live with who? Are u igbos drunk on some hallucinations and delusions cos I don’t know where y’all get ur slowpoke answers from. How can west forced u idiots out of east? Before u talk about 30000 soldiers compare that to ur Biafran soldiers that died like chicken
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2019
goaldynboy:

undecided

We feed u igbos when u all r well fed you now turn on the hands that fed u, anyone that stands against yorubas always end up as a failure, we have a BIG GOD
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by bigfish3k: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
jafol:

Ode who forced who to live with who? Are u igbos drunk on some hallucinations and delusions cos I don’t know where y’all get ur slowpoke answers from. How can west forced u idiots out of east? Before u talk about 30000 soldiers compare that to ur Biafran soldiers that died like chicken

u joined forces with the north to force SE on the SW and the north. Awo (your yoruba leader) even gave the north the hunger tactics to force us to surrender and join you people in the SW and even recently with ipob ur SW were used as media personnel to fight us not to go. you people were always telling us the dangers we will face if we go. u people also supported and gave the north the discriminatory terrorist tag on ipob so that we will not go. u people are afraid of us going, when we were adamant u people together with the north sent SW and northern soldiers to force us again to join u in one nigeria. all these ur behaviors have shown that we are ur lifeline, u cannot survive without igbos because of our oil
you people fought us out of the east with bombs from ur supporters like russia, britain, egypt etc. and even followed it up with under development of the east. HYPOCRITES. and all these ur behaviours have shown that we are ur lifeline, u cannot survive without igbos.
before u start to ask how u people forced us to SW, hope u know that it was a yoruba soldier that got injured in the "python dance rubbish " because of over zealousness to force us to SW to live with u. HYPOCRITES
our millions of soldiers died defending us while ur thousands died attacking us to join u in SW - thats the difference
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by bigfish3k: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
jafol:

We feed u igbos when u all r well fed you now turn on the hands that fed u, anyone that stands against yorubas always end up as a failure, we have a BIG GOD
but u people are feeding on our oil thats why u are afraid of our leaving u people
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by yemex04(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
tejiri4:
The Herdsmen can be given the whole north for all I care, but nothing for them in south unless they want world war z to repeat itself.

Smiles...As if my nigga will wait to fight in a war..
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by MyGeneration(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
ArewaWarrior:

Most of Nigerian oil is offshore, is the Ocean part of South-South too?
no its part of the north. If nigeria divides they will come from katsina to drag atlantic ocean with us
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 2:04am On Jul 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

but u people are feeding on our oil thats why u are afraid of our leaving u people
Which stupid oil, why can’t u use the same oil to enrich ur states. Who have control of the resources? Your governors are the ones using ur resources to enrich their pockets. One last time no one is holding igbos from going. Na you people wey no know what u want
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by Kaydans(m): 2:54am On Jul 19, 2019
GoTV:

U sold your lands.. Stop being Jealous!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I didn't say anything about them dominating Lagos. I said they are all over Lagos. I used Lagos as an example cos I live in Lagos, so I don't know what else you're rambling about. You made it out like the North levelling economic warfare on Southerners would wholly or mostly harm the South and I'm pointing out that's highly delusional.

The emboldened is incredibly dumb. The point is not that the activities of herdsmen is not criminal. The point is that portraying their activities as merely criminal minimises the impact on ravaged communities. Terrorism is not mere "crime" and can't be simply treated as a matter for criminal investigation. It's a matter of national security and community safety.

What is the relevance of GEJ resuscitating grazing reserves to their current patron in Aso Rock and ethnic champion who has stood silent in the face of his minions ravaging communities across the country with barbarous violence?

All over Lagos and dominating Lagos, virtually the same thing; anyway even if we to allow that slide as different; you still cannot use Lagos as a true representation of Nigeria.

You continue to miss the point that southerners in the north, numerically far out way the number of northerners in the south; and when it comes to a demographic war of forced relocation (as opposed to an economic war you were postulating) southerners would no doubt be the worst for it.

Yes, I mentioned GEJ simply to remind you that he is still their Life Patron and that he (unlike Buhari who is currently only proposing a solution to the problem and who you are consequently accusing of ethnic bias) GEJ went on to commit money, N100 Billion, towards what many of you are ironically now maligning Buhari for - how hypocritical.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

All over Lagos and dominating Lagos, virtually the same thing; anyway even if we to allow that slide as different; you still cannot use Lagos as a true representation of Nigeria.

You continue to miss the point that southerners in the north, numerically far out way the number of northerners in the south; and when it comes to a demographic war of forced relocation (as opposed to an economic war you were postulating) southerners would no doubt be the worst for it.

Again, there is zero evidence for the emboldened and is contrary to my experience. Sounds like a myth to me. Even in the SE that is the most ethnically homogeneous zone in the country, Northerners constitute by far the largest non-indigenous population and ubiquitous in places like Onitsha and Enugu.
The day there is such a "forced relocation" is the day the country ceases to exist. And we know the people most determined to frustrate every effort to even restructure the country, talk more of outright secession. So the dishonest portrayals of attempts to checkmate herdsmen activities won't work. Millions of Northerners do their business in the South unmolested. A band of murderous bandits cannot be allowed to exploit that to terrorize communities and then when called to account, ludicrously start whining about facing discrimination.

Yes, I mentioned GEJ simply to remind you that he is still their Life Patron and that he (unlike Buhari who is currently only proposing a solution to the problem and who you are consequently accusing of ethnic bias) GEJ went on to commit money, N100 Billion, towards what many of you are ironically now maligning Buhari for - how hypocritical.

What is "hypocrisy" about resuscitating grazing reserves? Did GEJ advocate handing out RUGA settlements all over the country to a bloodthirsty, murderous gang? It's almost as if you people have a childlike naivety in not understanding that there are social consequences for being murderous, pillaging bandits. Same way every act of extremist terror in sane countries puts the communities of origin of the terrorists under pressure to denounce and repudiate the terrorists and do more to allay the fears of their hosts and cooperate with security forces and reach out to the terrorized communities etc. It speaks to the level of entitlement your mob have where you read every single day of the violent conflicts that Fulanis always seem to be in the middle of in every corner of the country, yet, you're actually deluded enough to believe that you should be treated as "normal" settlers despite this. No attempts to repudiate the terror and violence. Just a sense of entitlement. It's unbelievable really. grin The indoctrination of your sense of entitlement must be really strong in your communities.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by bigfish3k: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2019
jafol:

Which stupid oil, why can’t u use the same oil to enrich ur states. Who have control of the resources? Your governors are the ones using ur resources to enrich their pockets. One last time no one is holding igbos from going. Na you people wey no know what u want

walk ur talk.
you yorubas should start writing articles for division the same way u were writing articles against ipob and division

btw, the FG control the oil, its in the exclusive list. they are the ones that gives out licence for oil blocks in which africas richest woman from yoruba descent benefited from
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

walk ur talk.
you yorubas should start writing articles for division the same way u were writing articles against ipob and division

btw, the FG control the oil, its in the exclusive list. they are the ones that gives out licence for oil blocks in which africas richest woman from yoruba descent benefited from

Oh so no Igbo is benefiting from it what about the oil tycoons in ur region pls which oil are they benefiting from kwanu
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

walk ur talk.

No yorubas have time for u igbos, u igbos r the one ones crying about Biafra and awolowo all the time. Awolowo is our own so we have to defend him but ur so called news articles r the ones publishing rubbish for suit u igbos
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2019
jafol:

There is no peace between igbos n yorubas before since when did Igbos declare peace with us
4kU
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Again, there is zero evidence for the emboldened and is contrary to my experience. Sounds like a myth to me. Even in the SE that is the most ethnically homogeneous zone in the country, Northerners constitute by far the largest non-indigenous population and ubiquitous in places like Onitsha and Enugu.
The day there is such a "forced relocation" is the day the country ceases to exist. And we know the people most determined to frustrate every effort to even restructure the country, talk more of outright secession. So the dishonest portrayals of attempts to checkmate herdsmen activities won't work. Millions of Northerners do their business in the South unmolested. A band of murderous bandits cannot be allowed to exploit that to terrorize communities and then when called to account, ludicrously start whining about facing discrimination.

What is "hypocrisy" about resuscitating grazing reserves? Did GEJ advocate handing out RUGA settlements all over the country to a bloodthirsty, murderous gang? It's almost as if you people have a childlike naivety in not understanding that there are social consequences for being murderous, pillaging bandits. Same way every act of extremist terror in sane countries puts the communities of origin of the terrorists under pressure to denounce and repudiate the terrorists and do more to allay the fears of their hosts and cooperate with security forces and reach out to the terrorized communities etc. It speaks to the level of entitlement your mob have where you read every single day of the violent conflicts that Fulanis always seem to be in the middle of in every corner of the country, yet, you're actually deluded enough to believe that you should be treated as "normal" settlers despite this. No attempts to repudiate the terror and violence. Just a sense of entitlement. It's unbelievable really. grin The indoctrination of your sense of entitlement must be really strong in your communities.

My friend keep deceiving yourself about this issue about north vs south forced relocation of their respective indigenes; those in the know have already acted to protect their ppl; it only took the pronouncement of the NEF to recall the herders back to the north for the jingoistic southern tribal bigots, fanning embers of unrest through their divisive inciting statements concerning the recent killing of a tribal chieftain (by yet tbe identified gunmen) to shut up and ponder on the implication of such action - why do you think that the Ooni of Ife suddenly went to Aso Rock to declare that the SW did not want war and similarly the SW governors released a statement asking the herdsmen not to leave, while apportioning blame on certain interest groups for playing politics with the security and unity of Nigeria?

I have already addressed the reason for reminding you that GEJ is the Life Patron of Meyetti Allah; since you seem to believe that your mere proclamation of the title of Grand Patron of the group to PMB was sufficient enough align him with the condemn-able criminal activities of the herdsmen.

Those with childlike naivety are the ones who myopically and ignorantly still believe that you can legitimately declare some ppl as terrorists simply because they belong to a particular tribe or profession.

If such were the case; then we could have easily done same for the tribe in whose states, not so long ago commercial banks could not operate for weeks on end because of bank robbery; and same again for the tribe who are known for pushing fake and illicit drugs that silently kill thousands every day.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by bigfish3k: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
jafol:

No yorubas have time for u igbos, u igbos r the one ones crying about Biafra and awolowo all the time. Awolowo is our own so we have to defend him but ur so called news articles r the ones publishing rubbish for suit u igbos

hmnm, na true. since when did igbos start controlling the news media to write articles against biafra. yorubas are the ones giving the north tactics to hold us down. neither north nor yorubas want us to go peacefully, the yorubas are providing the media war against us while the north concentrate on military war, am confused , i dont know how precious we are that they dont want us to go
even in lagos here u will know from their body language when u bring biafra, yorubas dont want to hear about it, they want igbos to stay with them and be growing their economies for them with biased federal policies, they cant compete on level playing ground.
all in all i blame the british for our shithole nature
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by bigfish3k: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
jafol:

Oh so no Igbo is benefiting from it what about the oil tycoons in ur region pls which oil are they benefiting from kwanu

its my oil, u shouldnt say am benefiting, its u people that are benefiting - see as yorubas full port harcourt dey enjoy our oil money while we dey lagos dey hustle
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
bigfish3k:

its my oil, u shouldnt say am benefiting, its u people that are benefiting - see as yorubas full port harcourt dey enjoy our oil money while we dey lagos dey hustle
Your oil? Lmao if ur own people are benefiting just like u igbos are benefiting from southwest. I don’t see any reason why we can’t benefit from south south or south east
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria by jafol(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
bigfish3k:

hmnm, na true. since when did igbos start controlling the news media to write articles against biafra. yorubas are the ones giving the north tactics to hold us down. neither north nor yorubas want us to go peacefully, the yorubas are providing the media war against us while the north concentrate on military war, am confused , i dont know how precious we are that they dont want us to go
even in lagos here u will know from their body language when u bring biafra, yorubas dont want to hear about it, they want igbos to stay with them and be growing their economies for them with biased federal policies, they cant compete on level playing ground.
all in all i blame the british for our shithole nature
Now it’s yorubas telling fulanis to hold you down, lol, so north don’t know igbos before pls can we start with history and how we got mixed with u pigs n Hausas in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss / Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.