Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (81042 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by VULCAN(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Stop reciting what you heard somewhere without applying common sense.

They have stopped beating kids in the West more than 30yrs ago. Indeed they say counselling is the best.

Yet there is an epidemic of teenage pregnancy there. As a matter of fact, it is a thing of pride to so many girls that they are having their baby at 15.

So stop reciting what you were told instead open your eyes and observe what is happening.

There are more baby mamas in Lagos today then there was in the entire country 40yrs ago.

Nnemuka:
African mentality
Beat her for having sex?
Because of the beating she might become a single mother and raise an unwanted child in your house.
The best approach is counselling and not beating
mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please arrest the boy that defiled her

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by adanny01(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jaysolu:
This is why i don't want to have girl children

Please before quoting me jst try and understand
I've seen the things women go through and i don't want to have a child who will go through thesame things
I can't stand seeing women cry.. talk of ny own daughter
Please i know its selfish but just try abd understand

My younger sister was not an outgoing type and my father uses her as a good example to her immediately older sister. Fast forward, my younger sister is 32 now and no boyfriend meanwhile the 34 older sister who was going to parties is married and has 2 beautiful children and expecting the third.

My problem with the girl child is puberty to 20yrs at least. After that, i expect the girl to socialize and even fucck responsibly. Girls who have a normal social life in their 20's turn out ok.

4 Likes

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by tbliss22(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
My only question is, does she watch BBNaija if yes then the father is to blame jare.
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by bluefilm: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
VULCAN:

They have stopped beating kids in the West more than 30yrs ago. Indeed they say counselling is the best.

Yet there is an epidemic of teenage pregnancy there. As a matter of fact, it is a thing of pride to so many girls that they are having their baby at 15.

So stop reciting what you were told instead open your eyes and observe what is happening.

There are more baby mamas in Lagos today then there was in the entire country 40yrs ago.

Don't mind that bitch.
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by Promarketer(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A furious father beats the hell out of his 12 year old daughter which he allegedly caught having sex.

In a video that has now gone viral, a man beats his 12 year old daughter mercilessly after he allegedly caught her having sex.

He can be heard screaming at her, asking;

"Do you want to be a hoe?"

Even after she responds "NO! NO!!" it did not stop him from beating the hell out of her with his belt

https://lailasnews.com/man-catches-12-year-old-daughter-having-sex-beats-her-mercilessly-video/

This is pathetic
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by Nnemuka(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
VULCAN:

and you with an uncommon sense thinks beating is the best way to prevent teenage unwanted pregnancy abi?
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by Nnemuka(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by bluefilm: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nnemuka:

calling me a bitch for what reasons?
You must be a result of a one night stand
Ode

Bitch, shut up.

When you have your own daughters, teach them to start _fucking around so early.

After all, that's exactly how you started.

Bitch.
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by Ostrogoth(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
daewoorazer:

You can’t discourage nor monitor a farm tool ready to work hard.

-buhari goodluck Obasanjo

Sir, your wisdom is uniquely disturbing & terrifying cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
12yrs not a Virgin again? aye yi ti baje
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by Nnemuka(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
bluefilm:

Bitch, shut up.

When you have your own daughters, teach them to start _fucking around so early.

After all, that's exactly how you started.

Bitch.
Ezi ofia
Your name is bluefilm and you are talking about morals? I was right after all, you are a product of one night stand grin grin
Africans and useless Mentality, you lots are the reasons your daughters cannot open up and inform you if she dares become active. She might die on an abortion table because idiots like you will rather live in denial than reality.

Beating a sexually active girl will not stop her from committing the act
Ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by Lawson081(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
I need the video
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by fashionacada: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
valdes00:

You are not in this lane alone bro... With the way girls of this days are, i am scared of having a daughter. i kuku Told my wife that i dnt want a girl, thank God my first born is a boy, looking towards another boy then it is finished just like the bible said
Triplet for you all girls Inshallah grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by bluefilm: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nnemuka:
[s]
Ezi ofia
Your name is bluefilm and you are talking about morals? I was right after all, you are a product of one night stand grin grin
Africans and useless Mentality, you lots are the reasons your daughters cannot open up and inform you if she dares become active. She might die on an abortion table because idiots like you will rather live in denial than reality.

Beating a sexually active girl will not stop her from committing the act it
Ewu gambia[/s]

Bitch I say shut up.

Bitch you can continue to corrupt your daughters alone.

But bitch please, I take God beg you, leave our own daughter out of it.

Bitch...

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by peacengine(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jaysolu:
This is why i don't want to have girl children

Please before quoting me jst try and understand
I've seen the things women go through and i don't want to have a child who will go through thesame things
I can't stand seeing women cry.. talk of ny own daughter
Please i know its selfish but just try abd understand

Nigga, so why are you telling us? your life your biz, if you don't post this nobody will give a fck
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
oluseyiforjesus:
Incomplete stroy Bloggers may not make haven oo
Na today you know that one..
After Nigerian politicians na dem go follow..

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by peacengine(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
valdes00:

You are not in this lane alone bro... With the way girls of this days are, i am scared of having a daughter. i kuku Told my wife that i dnt want a girl, thank God my first born is a boy, looking towards another boy then it is finished just like the bible said

Cool bro, you told your wife, who is someone's daughter, why didn't you marry another man? later you want another person to born daughters for your sons to marry. Raise those niggas to appreciate women and treat them right, all the best
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by peacengine(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
bluefilm:

Bitch I say shut up.

Bitch...

Bro stop calling her a bitch you f angry angryl
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by Nnemuka(f): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
bluefilm:

Bitch I say shut up.

Bitch...
e painam grin grin
continue living in denial, e go soon clear
Go ask baby mama's how they became pregnant
zu out

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by RTSC: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Missperplexity0:
Forget about changing her
she already chosen her hoe path
You are fine o.
But when I read the first story on your profile, fear catch me.
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by RTSC: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jaysolu:

Spare me your opinions
I just don't want to be constantly worried about who she's with and where she is
Who she's going to sleep with and who's going to sleep with her.. you've seen all the news about rape right?
I've been through enough with my sister
We need more females at least in excess to the men.
Imagine how it would be if we have far more men than women in Nigeria.?
It is not funny at all.
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
peacengine:

Bro stop calling her a bitch you f angry angryl

Shut up, you _twat.

That bitch talks like a bitch so what's wrong I calling the bitch a bitch?

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by peacengine(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
bluefilm:
[s]

Shut up, you Arrow.

That bitch talks like a bitch so what's wrong I calling the bitch a bitch? [/s]

4Q u
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nnemuka:

e painam grin grin
continue living in denial, e go soon clear
Go ask baby mama's how they became pregnant
zu out

So bitch, you're even a baby mama?

No wonder you want to corrupt our daughters and make them loose girls and baby mamas too just like yourself.

Bitch, you have failed.
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by bluefilm: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
peacengine:

4Q u

Onye ara.

Woman wrapper.

Biko zuzuru shi nga fuo.

Ewu sad
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by Fourwinds: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Definitely not her first time.

las las
Pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked
okafor law
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by peacengine(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
bluefilm:

[s]
Onye ara.

Woman wrapper.

Biko zuzuru shi nga fuo.

Ewu[/s]

Let's take this offline nigga, pm me your address I gat a parcel for you bro
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by bluefilm: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
peacengine:

Let's take this offline nigga, pm me your address I gat a parcel for you bro

Idiot.

Go and give your hopeless father that parcel.
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by peacengine(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
bluefilm:
[s]

Idiot.

Go and give your hopeless father that parcel[/s].

Bastard show of cowardice. For mentioning my father, I promise to track you ass down fcktardd
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by bluefilm: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
peacengine:

Bastard show of cowardice. For mentioning my father, I promise to track you ass down fcktardd

Track your hopeless father down, first.

Onukwu. undecided
Re: Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly by JimmyCrow(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Daeylar:

If it was a boy caught having sex. I guess your answer would still be the same right? People who say this usually raise their sons anyhow.
yea a 12 year old boy shouldn't be having sex, but I'm pretty sure his dad won't hit him this hard. The male child is expendable. Boys can't get pregnant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.