Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State (341 Views)

Gaboon Viper Killed In My Neighbourhood Today / Nigerian Army Kills Snake With 25 Babies Inside It / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State by Nlolodo: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2019
The Super Granny, reportedly killed the big snake last night close to her home in Oyigbo Local Government Area Of Rivers State.

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State by Nlolodo: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State by markidoo(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2019
we are going to front page. grin
Re: Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Local grandma kills friend that wants to collect grandson's destiny.

cheesy
Re: Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State by MrFlavvor(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Breaking news
Straight to FP
Re: Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State by dollytino4real(f): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2019
rivers we are fearless
Re: Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State by delugajackson: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2019
O.P please be honest with yourself.

Na your grandmother be that. No dey lie give us. Abi you dey shame for your grand-mama?
Re: Local Grandma Kills Snake Terrorising Her Neighbourhood In Rivers State by Nlolodo: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2019
delugajackson:
O.P please be honest with yourself.

Na your grandmother be that. No dey lie give us. Abi you dey shame for your grand-mama?

Nah she's not my granny, I met her this morning when she was tryna dispose the reptile.. My grannys are all dead

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sends Her Cv To Crush For Relationship Qualification (photos) / Ati Annang Foundation Honours Itoro Columba On Leadership Excellence / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.