Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Im Not New To This, I Started Fornicating When I Was In Primary School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Not New To This, I Started Fornicating When I Was In Primary School (386 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Im Not Ordained Man Of God But The Media Made It So - Majid Michel / ' Im Not A Cheating Boyfriend'-Davido Reacts To Being Called Promiscuous By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im Not New To This, I Started Fornicating When I Was In Primary School by Geebe: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2019
Ghanian Actress Xandy Kamel said in an interview, that she started fornicating when she was in class 4...

Read What Caused her to do so below;

https://candytv.ng/im-not-new-to-this-i-started-fornicating-when-i-was-in-class-4-ghanaian-actress/

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tanzanian Art, Rayvanny Sets Dubai On Fire With His Performances At KIZA / Marry Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution.says Moyo / Spending money on sex with young ladies is better than properties – Actor Siki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.