Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Woman Prays Court To Beg Husband To Stop Divorce Proceedings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Prays Court To Beg Husband To Stop Divorce Proceedings (438 Views)

Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Prays Court To Beg Husband To Stop Divorce Proceedings by doris00: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2019
An Ibadan-based trader, Bushira Salawudeen, has prayed a Mapo Customary Court to plead with her husband, Rafiu, to forgive her and stop the divorce proceedings.

Salawudeen, in her short statement before Alhaji Suleiman Apanpa, the President of the court,
admitted that that she threatens to attacks her husband with broken bottles during arguments to silence him.
“I can’t tell you what usually comes over me. I just know that I do attack Rafiu with broken bottles.

“Please, help me beg him, I will not repeat it again,” she begged the court.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Rafiu had told the court to put an end to the 23-year-old union between him and his wife on grounds of threat to life, lack of love and nagging attitude.

“For over three years now, she has threatened my life. She breaks bottles and threatens to stab me with it.

“I can’t allow her into my house again,” he told the court.

Corroborating the plaintiff’s submission, Rafiu’s sister prayed the court to dissolve the union without any further waste of time.

“My lord, I have spoken to her to drop her arrogance and act of hooliganism, but her heart is made of stone.

Delivering his ruling, Justice Apanpa noted that the court does not tolerate any act that could bring about bloodshed.

Apanpa dissolved the marriage and awarded custody of two children to Rafi’u and the one to Salawudeen.

“Rafiu shall pay N5,000 as the child’s monthly feeding allowance in addition to being responsible for his education and welfare.

“Rafiul shall also pay N5,000 to Bushira to enable her mover her property,” theaArbitrator ordered.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/woman-prays-court-beg-husband-stop-divorce-proceedings/

Re: Woman Prays Court To Beg Husband To Stop Divorce Proceedings by Skmoda360(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Woman Prays Court To Beg Husband To Stop Divorce Proceedings by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why would ANY woman want to stay with a man who does NOT desire to be with her?! I cant comprehend this rubbish... This man has suffered long enough, and this mad woman who is quick to attack him with broken bottles needs serious help.
Re: Woman Prays Court To Beg Husband To Stop Divorce Proceedings by babyfaceafrica: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
insanity

(1) (Reply)

No Need For Revenge, Karma Is Here! / Window Blinds!! Window Blinds!!window Blinds / Translate To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.