Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife (44592 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by ExAngel007(f): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
A photo of a man who logged in for his virtual court divorce proceedings while in bed with his wife has gone viral after being shared online.

Kenyan lawyer @Kamaumathingira who shared the photo wrote: "Sometimes clients will embarrass you, Imagine your client logging in to court with his wife for divorce hearing".

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/man-logs-in-for-his-virtual-court-divorce-proceedings-while-in-bed-with-his-wife.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by doggedfighter(f): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Men will shame you undecided

The pu.ssy is powerful !

Such a potent tool.

It can bring even the strongest men to their knees grin

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by posty56: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2022
unprofessional too from his side

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Nonso92(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2022
You see love mata, I just comot hand pata pata

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Toneypen247(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by decatalyst(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
unprofessional too from his side

You no know say nah dey find mumu. grin They work for themselves grin grin

Absurdity is just home is Kenya and Zimbabwe

18 Likes

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by superCleanworks(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2022
I cant imagine the confusion the divorce lawyers must have felt grin

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by H0didon(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2022
He is a pussy ass Nigga. Men like this hardly go far in life. He doesn't know what he wants. He had the chance of reshaping his life back to order but he decided to go back to his Collectoral damage because of kpekus sad .
As a married folk, just know that once your marital life reaches court yard, there's 90% chance that your marriage na SCAM!!! If you cannot settle it at home in peace, then the court will settle it for you undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "Once the wrapper of a woman controls your ability to make decision as a man, just know that the gods have abandoned you".

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Demigod22: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Never underestimate the power of kpekus in some people's lives. After Buhari, that man is the next problem we have in this Africa.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Maxymilliano(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Lol ... You mean the same wife he initiated divorce proceedings against is the same one in bed with him ?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by JASONjnr(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2022
This is strong oh....

How did the proceedings end? I'm very curious.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Mercury12(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Leave husband and wife matter u no hear undecided
I no dey put mouth o..

But as a lawyer. The man should should proceed to business. That is the logical thing to do. Nothing should concern the lawyer about their private life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by mytime24(f): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Simp-le man
Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Technically they are still married and he is fullfilling his obligations pending the divorce or settlement... na court case na ... the Judge can overrule the divorce plea. While do I have a feeling that the man has forgotten he filed for divorce.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by JoeRizzla(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Maybe na Last Chopping

8 Likes

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Childok: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by DavidHarry(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2022
Pussy ruins a man. Especially if it is a single attached pussy

2 Likes

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by TheKingsmann(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is actually called divorce sex aka Last sex as couples.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by GlobTrotter: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
H0didon:
He is a pussy ass Nigga. Men like this hardly go far in life. He doesn't know what he wants. He had the chance of reshaping his life back to order but he decided to go back to his Collectoral damage because of kpekus sad .
As a married folk, just know that once your marital life reaches court yard, there's 90% chance that your marriage na SCAM!!! If you cannot settle it at home in peace, then the court will settle it for you undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "Once the wrapper of a woman controls your ability to make decision as a man, just know that the gods have abandoned you".
why the thing pain you like this? We need to investigate this matter

10 Likes

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Channah1(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Men are the most confused entity on planet earth.

It's like the woman gave him efor at the last minute.

3 Likes

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by floss(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
It happens in marriages in Nigeria
Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Phantom727(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
The wave of astonishment the lawyer must have experienced during that moment. . . shocked
He prolly would have double-checked if it's the client grin

16 Likes

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by fourboys: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na ontop bed dey go last last settle dis case grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Crusadee: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
That's not embarrassement he's rather embarrassing himself as he doesn't know what he wants

1 Like

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol. Very funny. No be small looseguarding for the man.
Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin. I can see alot of nighas up here lambasting the man for lashing his about to be divorced wife...But forgetting that, perhaps,

Nigha was busy having his last supper grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Maybe na Last Chopping

Final round

1 Like

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by Blackfire(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Igbo people eeerh

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife by PointZerom: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin

I am hearing RIDE ON my lord but can't tell if it's the man telling the judge or the woman telling her husband grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.