Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom (27972 Views)

Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others / Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again / Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by GistmoreNG: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Taking a walk back to the memory lane to celebrate Nonso Diobi on his birthday, Yul Edochie recounted how he sheltered and fed him while on his way to stardom.

According to Yul Edochie, his relationship with Nonso Diobi started off on set in 2005/2006 when 'he came to Lagos to hustle'. Nonso reportedly offered him a place in his house which was closer to the set, fed him and was always willing to assist him in anything.

Yul wrote as he wished Nonso Diobi a happy birthday;

In 2005/2006 I came to Lagos to hustle for movie roles.
I met @nonsodiobi on a set, he was already a star then. We clicked. He said to me ‘come and stay in my house, it’s closer to our location than your brother’s house, you’ll be going to work with me, from there you’ll get to meet more big wigs in the game’.
This wonderful soul gave me a roof over my head in Lagos, he never complained over anything, fed me and was always willing to assist me in anything.
Nonny I never forget oo.
Thank you bro!
I wish you a very happy birthday and may God grant you all your heart desires.
Ezigbo mmadu!

See more here; http://gistmore.com/yul-edochie-narrates-how-nonso-diobi-sheltered-and-fed-him-on-his-way-to-stardom

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by GistmoreNG: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nonso was on top then.

Today, Yul is on top.

Lesson: Be nice, table turns.

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Ciaos: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Men dey praise their fellow men,women own na to dey spoil themselves. God bless you nonso.

193 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by GISTM0RE: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2019
This one touch me... More blessings Nonso...

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Ciaos: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=cynthiaqueen98 post=80378602]with all your papa money?[/quote
Hmmmmmm!!!!!!
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Ciaos: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
with all your papa money?
Which company or factory you hear say him papa get?. Actors dey get money? Na the female ones their market dey sell oooo.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by KmniAutos(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
It pays to be good.

I need clean 9ja used pencil light Camry budget 500-550k
Mention me, Lagos only.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by grandstar(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Surprised!

Yul Edochie's father's star power should be enough to open doors for the young man then. I'm surprised he still had to rely on others to get to where he is today.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Seriously? With your dad's fame,money and reputation? hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by gaetano: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:

Which money?
Pete edochie get oil company or You think Nonnywood pays Like Hollywood?

Men struggle to make it in the Nigerian movie industry. Women make it more, and you know exactly why.

39 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:
Nonso was on top then.

Today, Yul is on top.

Lesson: Be nice, table turns.
Non is on top now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Rilley(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
No one knows tomorrow, that's why you should always do good.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by famzynet: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Nice one. It is good to be nice to people. You never can tell tomorrow. Nice one Nonso. I respect you and God bless you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by chinchonglee(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
I dnt watch nollywood no more..

We are nothing but jokes in the eyes of those directors.

Useless industry. Causes ntn but depression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by DonBenny77(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Nice one

That's what bros are meant for, not strife and envy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by KrystosCJ(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Showing gratitude is golden!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Rilley(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Ciaos:

Which company or factory you hear say him papa get?. Actors dey get money? Na the female ones their market dey sell oooo.
You mean Oloshos? grin

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Creamz(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2019
Nice one. Always remember that there is tomorrow and you can never be on top forever. While at the top, try and help as much people as you can, that's what gives you true longevity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by QUALITYX100014: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2019

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Erastuslove: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Ciaos:

You talk sense sha but dem go vex o

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by konnetu: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2019
wow...such is Life

Get Access to All Video Courses on Lynda.com as a Premium Member to Watch and even Download videos for offline viewing,send your name to my whatsapp line(on signature)to get instant access.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by technicallyrich(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2019
I love jim iyke.
That guy ozz confidence and swag from the skin.
Anyway remember that se and ss owns nollywood.
Sw owns oduduwa wood.
Ne and nw owns kannywood.
Nc is not suppose to be a region,because east,west and north contributed land and people to make up nc.
Allah bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Nonso is a nice act, he and Jim Iyke are good acts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Pls
Is nonso diobi dead?
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by blindjustice13(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
my thoughts too. undecided, even if his father wasn't dangote but for him to leave his fathers house to go and be squatting like someone who was destitute.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by wink2015(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2019
With all the big NOLLY-DOLLARS that entered the Pete Edochie and family Account.

A nonetity still fed and sheltered you.

Your father must be embarrassed with this comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US / Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.