Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom (27990 Views)

Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others / Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again / Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by SoNature(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2019
And some people will say Igbo people no dey help themselves
The funny part is that my Kalabari cousin will always have a different option.
He would say that he hasn't seen any tribe that helps themselves like the Igbos.
He would tell me that the riverine people of Rivers are worried because the Igbos are buying everything sellable in PH. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by selfmade22: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2019
IGBO AMAKA..... TIMI Vs FATOYINBO AJOKA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by penplus: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Thumbs up Nonso
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by fr3do(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2019
2005/2006? na academic year?
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by mike404(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2019
grandstar:
Surprised!

Yul Edochie's father's star power should be enough to open doors for the young man then. I'm surprised he still had to rely on others to get to where he is today.

IGBOS ARE NATURAL HUSTLERS, WE DONT DEPEND ON FAMILY WEALTH TO PROGRESS
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by kense88: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2019
technicallyrich:
I love jim iyke.
That guy ozz confidence and swag from the skin.
Anyway remember that se and ss owns nollywood.
Sw owns oduduwa wood.
Ne and nw owns kannywood.
Nc is not suppose to be a region,because east,west and north contributed land and people to make up nc.
Allah bless you all.
Lol, u dey craze
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Lugianostar(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2019
It pays a great deed to help others when the need is needed and equally appreciating for good what help given out to you is another bonus as some will harm or kill you for helping them..!

Nonso Diobi

A genius in our entertainment industry

Lack of appreciation is no life at all.

Yul Edochie

Buy him a gift on his special day...��
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by SpyAC(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2019
I need clean 9ja used pencil light Camry budget 500-550k
Mention me, PHC Only
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by RTSC: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Is it not the same industry that the likes of Chika ike are enjoying foreign trips and vacations.

Things are happening.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Anduku: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2019
God bless Nonso Diobi
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Neddyogu(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2019
blindjustice13:
my thoughts too. undecided, even if his father wasn't dangote but for him to leave his fathers house to go and be squatting like someone who was destitute.

A typical Igbo man is independent and illustrious. Never comfortable under anybody's shadow and would not hesitate to leave his comfort zone to blaze his own trail. Not like some who would rather die on top "awa papa property"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Ritaokafor(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2019
mhizsuzzy:
Pls
Is nonso diobi dead?

Na you kill am? He is alive.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Marty2020: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2019
THIS IS REALLY NICE, IT WAS'NT HEARD OFF, NOT UNTIL TODAY THAT YUL JUST SPILLED IT OUT, IF IS SOME PEOPLE THEY GO USE AM SING SONG LIKE SAY NA ONLY THEM DON EVER HELP PERSON. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PEOPLE LIKE THIS smiley smiley
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by blindjustice13(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Neddyogu:

A typical Igbo man is independent and illustrious. Never comfortable under anybody's shadow and would not hesitate to leave his comfort zone to blaze his own trail. Not like some who would rather die on top "awa papa property"
He wasnt independent by the way ,he was mooching off someone else,the fact that it wasnt his parents doesn't mean he was independent ,he was still dependent on someone else.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by etrange: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2019
Ciaos:
Men dey praise their fellow men,women own na to dey spoil themselves. God bless you nonso.

Your own is to carry women matter for head even when the thread has nothing to do with them.

Women women women.

Obsession.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by etrange: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Could it be because he wanted to get closer to your father who was/is a bigger "wing"? Would he have done that for just any great guy he met on set?

Just saying... I'm sure Nonso is a great guy.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Minemrys: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2019
blindjustice13:
my thoughts too. undecided, even if his father wasn't dangote but for him to leave his fathers house to go and be squatting like someone who was destitute.
9jarians d0n't read. He wasn't squatting 4 squatting sake. N0nso invitd him cos yul's brother's house was far fr0m set locati0n.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by grandstar(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2019
mike404:
IGBOS ARE NATURAL HUSTLERS, WE DONT DEPEND ON FAMILY WEALTH TO PROGRESS

Nice to hear that
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Alaganature(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please a Honda Civic 2016 model for sale.. If you interested call me 08026333379

Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by shilz(f): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
chinchonglee:
I dnt watch nollywood no more..

We are nothing but jokes in the eyes of those directors.

Useless industry. Causes ntn but depression.
it is well with you.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by chinchonglee(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
shilz:
it is well with you.

Do u agree wit me
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by HolyTitus(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nonso; if the guy acts vex for you, ehnn; you'd be amused
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Hoodbilonia: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
1 thing i love tha most
Iz showing appreciation and gratitude
Daz ma niggi
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by stephen12118(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
A man praising his fellow man who helped him back then, if to say na girls now,na abuse dey go dey abuse each other.God bless u Nonso
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Lilbek(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
with all your papa money?
the real picture is even finer than the cartoon abeg waka
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Lilbek(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Ciaos post=80380241][/quote] the real picture is even finer than cartoon abeg waka
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by freethesheeple(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Taking a walk back to the memory lane to celebrate Nonso Diobi on his birthday, Yul Edochie recounted how he sheltered and fed him while on his way to stardom.

According to Yul Edochie, his relationship with Nonso Diobi started off on set in 2005/2006 when 'he came to Lagos to hustle'. Nonso reportedly offered him a place in his house which was closer to the set, fed him and was always willing to assist him in anything.

Yul wrote as he wished Nonso Diobi a happy birthday;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/yul-edochie-narrates-how-nonso-diobi-sheltered-and-fed-him-on-his-way-to-stardom

They clicked cos Yul was never a woman rapper...I have a friend who i managed to fed just like yul explianed but dude like woman pass even food...Dud will always want me to sleep in the kitchen or any where so he could sleep with the babe.
I just hate some humans.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ritaokafor:

Na you kill am? He is alive.

Ok...Thanks
I guess I.was confusing him with one of their click that died some years ago...can't remember his name
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ciaos:
Men dey praise their fellow men,women own na to dey spoil themselves. God bless you nonso.

Women own na to dey tear themselves into pieces like shredded paper cool
Re: Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom by TheOmoney(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Seriously?
With your dad's fame,money and reputation?
hmmm

He said it that he almost dropped the surname "Edochie" so as to make a name for himself.....today he's done that.
He decided to start from the scratch so that nobody would think he was spoon-fed to stardom.....Real Niggas are proud of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters / Photos Of Anita Jospeh Without Makeup / Rumours Club To Host 50cent, Floyd Mayweather As Donatus Okonkwo Concludes Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.