Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Get A Professional Working Mobile App For Your Biz/company With 70k Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Professional Working Mobile App For Your Biz/company With 70k Today (149 Views)

Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. / Which Business Can I Start With 70k / What Business Can I Start With 70k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Working Mobile App For Your Biz/company With 70k Today by archsaints8429(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Do you operate a company with website, email without a mobile app for it? Do you know that not everybody can access their website by looking for a way to log into their website even when they don't have a laptop or a system to use?

But do you know with a smart phone that is connected, they can access your website through your companies mobile app on their mobile smart phone?

Why not take this special ileya promo we are offering you now to partake of this offer and after ileya, it will go back to 150k flat without begging.

Why not call me now on 08122840850 or you can as well chat me on whatsapp 07032750377 for business. Thanks[code][/code]

(1) (Reply)

Brand New ABB Transformers / The Best Investment In History / NBET Rescue Nigeria $2.4 Billion Tariff From Negotiation Of IPP Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.