Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. (857 Views)

Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k / Which Business Can I Start With 70k / What Business Can I Start With 70k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by Denvacandy: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please i have one 70k i am not using for now, i am thinking of a side hustle to start with this money,

note i am always busy, but i will love a very fast sale business that can gve good profit.

I work on my laptop everyday, if the business can be online it will really make allot of sense, thanks
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by Coronavirus123: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Use the money play 2odds.... Boom, 140k

3 Likes

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by Denvacandy: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
if the game cut nko?? lol u wicked oo
Coronavirus123:
Use the money play 2odds.... Boom, 140k
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by harqinhola(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Buy thrift clothes and resell online . If you have taste for selecting quality clothes , buy from either Yaba ( for a start ) or go to catangora to buy bail , wash them very well , select the best ones , get a good phone with sharp camera , business has started .

3 Likes

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by Denvacandy: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
wack
harqinhola:
Buy thrift clothes and resell online . If you have taste for selecting quality clothes , buy from either Yaba ( for a start ) or go to catangora to buy bail , wash them very well , select the best ones , get a good phone with sharp camera , business has started .
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rituals.
Use dat money take enter bus to Ogun state. Buy dagger & axe with poly bag.

Boom. You are good to go. Everything no reach 20k sef and u make millions weekly.
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by hpk(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
With less than than 70k, actually 50k all you need is:

(1) A Facebook/ Twitter account.

(2) The Whatsapp App

(3) 2 - 3 hours of your time daily. You could be earning 40K, 75K or even 150K weekly on the side selling digital products as an affiliate.

1 Like

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by vpaymoney(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2021
hpk:

(2) The Whatsapp App

(3) 2 - 3 hours of your time daily. You could be earning 40K, 75K or even 150K weekly on the side selling digital products as an affiliate.
Can you put me through on this?

1 Like

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by ogbumosquito1(m): 1:03am On Dec 07, 2021
hpk:

(2) The Whatsapp App

How does it work out. I will like to learn please.

1 Like

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by hpk(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2021
ogbumosquito1:

It'll be my pleasure to show you how.

I have sent you a PM to connect with you, so I can share a FREE video that can help you kickstart your Affilliate Marketing journey. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by hpk(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
cool
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by hpk(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
vpaymoney:

Can you put me through on this?

I'll be glad to share my knowledge with you.

I have sent you a PM to connect with you, so I can share a FREE video that can help you kickstart your Affilliate Marketing journey. Cheers.
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by FahBuLous: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2021
hpk:

(2) The Whatsapp App

Please put me through this...
Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by hpk(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
FahBuLous:
Please put me through this...
Thank you..

It's my pleasure, please check your email and we'll move on from there.
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by mascotblaze(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Would love to know more about this. Thanks in anticipation

hpk:

I'll be glad to share my knowledge with you.

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by Creampassion777: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
hpk:

am interested too my brother please show me how
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by debetmx(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
ogbumosquito1:

Mesef wan learn.
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by vickybanks01: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
hpk:

It'll be my pleasure to show you how.

Share with me

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by lecturerdabo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
hpk:

(2) The Whatsapp App

I'm interested bro, tnx.

1 Like

Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by hpk(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Creampassion777:
am interested too my brother please show me how

I have responded to your email, let's move on from there.
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by Phurlareen44(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
hpk:

(2) The Whatsapp App

Pls i am also interested...
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by UncleDaddy2017(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
hpk:

(2) The Whatsapp App

I'm very much interested in this. Thanks
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by Holuu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
hpk:

I'm interested too o
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by nnadychuks(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Denvacandy:
Please i have one 70k i am not using for now, i am thinking of a side hustle to start with this money,

note i am always busy, but i will love a very fast sale business that can gve good profit.

I work on my laptop everyday, if the business can be online it will really make allot of sense, thanks
leave it in your account. If you got 70k then there's still means to save more. Save more, at least 300k then start up a POS business. It doesn't require skill, but it returns daily, and your profit could amount to 5k a day if you're serious
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by nnadychuks(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
But always remember, the higher the percentage of profit, the higher the risk involved. You could get 500% from bet9ja at once but the risk is high.
You fit still carry that money buy gun go rob bank. You fit make 50000% but you go end up in jail, or worse, dead.
So take it easy in life, have patience, 70k will not get you 10% daily but your capital will grow.
Re: Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. by Felixzy2(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
Do you want to earn at least 1000Naira online everyday? If yes, click on this link below and register. Registration is free. After registration, all you need to do is to complete some task and get paid for each task you complete.

Or do you want to hire people to do some task for you online (get people to subscribe, Like, Follow your social media accounts or any task ) and pay them as little as 50Naira above per task?.. Just click the link and get started
https:///3suBxH4

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Wholesale Makeup And Fragrances In Nigeria; Wholesale Cosmetics / What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? / How To Get Business Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.