Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo (18242 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by edon21: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:
I can't wait become famous and have the president as my fan.

I would just wanna know how it feels.

On another note, is there no singer from South Africa good enough for Beyonce to include in her album?

Have we all seen why AKA was ranting the other day?

5 Nigerians, no South African.
six Nigerians two South Africans
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by mchc1001: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
With that jersy in the picture I said big no
loveinglistic:
Will Super Eagles win tonight? 2.40 on NaijaBet
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by ibori1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
no Davido
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by edon21: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nteogwuija:
Congratulations to Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi, Yemi Alade, and WizKid.

Their inclusion in the Lion King soundtracks is just a testament to the fact that Nigeria is blessed with talented individuals and the world knows it.

God bless Nigeria.
tekno?
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by martineverest(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
our yeye Nigerians and their yeyebrities are busy celebrating being featured on Beyonce's album while Malians , beninois and south Africans artistes are scooping Grammy awards
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Abogwara: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:
I can't wait become famous and have the president as my fan.

I would just wanna know how it feels.

On another note, is there no singer from South Africa good enough for Beyonce to include in her album?

Have we all seen why AKA was ranting the other day?

5 Nigerians, no South African.

There are 2 South Africans Busiswa and Moonchild Sanelly
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Abogwara: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
While Yemi Alade appears on 2 tracks

Tekno, Yemi Alade, Mr. Eazi, "Don't Jealous Me"

Tierra Whack, Beyoncé, Busiswa, Yemi Alade, Moonchild Sanelly, "My Power"

only Beyoncé and Burna Boy have exclusive track without features.

Burna Boy, "Ja Ara E"

Beyoncé, "Spirit"

Beyoncé, "Otherside"

Beyoncé, "Bigger"
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by nototribalist: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Beyonce must have seen something in him...I'm beginning to like this dude.

Shame on noise makers like Olamide Davido Phyno etc

Will you keep quiet, shatta wale is useless, all he sings is noise

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by dokie: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
anonymous1759:

Why shame on them?? You must be very daft. So because Beyonce featured him other artists are not good enough?? Inferiority complex is your problem. it shouldn't be something to be proud of or making noise because a foreign artist featured our local artists we're also international to them. I don't think Beyonce or any American Artist will go crazy if wiz kid or Tuface feature their artist but over here we'll masturbate like it's a trophy and even downplay our own Artist shame on all of you.
Until we start to value our own artist nobody will value them for us, It's even shameful to dedicate such an honor to your president because an international artist featured you. No American will do that for us why do it for them?? We're just too inferior to them. Olamide and phyno are better than in Beyonce in their own way likewise Beyonce if it's easy let Beyonce rap in igbo or Yoruba.
Every artist deserves the same respect.

You couldn't have put it any better. I'm ashamed of our people, honestly.

How many Nigerians today will dance to Beyonce's song. Our airwaves are completely taken by Nigerian songs, yet featuring on beyonces album is suddenly the greatest feat for a Nigerian musician.
I

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by francisduru: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
ugly
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Diamondpicture(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
I think there is a scene for a mad man in these movie sorry I mean a sound of mad man sorry noise of a sound or a thick voice of a smoker what am I even saying self. Sound voice scene noise mad and man.
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by HisSmileHeal(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Factgist:
Top 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War 3 Break Out
https:///2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war-iii-break-out.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
Nice one bro...Love this
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by wizzzmike: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Soso990240:
Local Man is having his first international recognition? grin
Does dat mean he is Ghana best Artist for now? undecided

they're two Ghanaians shatta wale and guilty beatz...guilty beatz is a sound engineer.. go and check
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Soso990240(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

they're two Ghanaians shatta wale and guilty beatz...guilty beatz is a sound engineer.. go and check
I said ARTIST,not PRODUCER/ SOUND ENGINEER.
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by wizzzmike: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2019
Soso990240:
I said ARTIST,not PRODUCER/ SOUND ENGINEER.

he's an artist too lol and have songs. just like dj Khalid does lol
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Soso990240(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
wizzzmike:

he's an artist too lol and have songs. just like dj Khalid does lol
Please, was he featured as an artist or a producer? oya answer
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by wizzzmike: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Soso990240:
Please, was he featured as an artist or a producer? oya answer

oga he can do both lol.
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Soso990240(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2019
wizzzmike:

oga he can do both lol.
bros, he wasnt featured as an Artist.. Meaning its his production work that brought him to d Lion King project. Tell me he is a better Artist than Stoneboy or Bisa kdei. Just like saying Dj Khaled is a better Artist than lil Wayne.
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by wizzzmike: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Soso990240:
bros, he wasnt featured as an Artist.. Meaning its his production work that brought him to d Lion King project. Tell me he is a better Artist than Stoneboy or Bisa kdei. Just like saying Dj Khaled is a better Artist than lil Wayne.

he might not be a featured artist on the project but he also a major role in the project. shatta wale isn't the only Ghanaian artist on it and he's the only taking the shine in Ghana that's my problem. guiltybeatz even producted 3 songs on the album
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by OnlineWell(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2019
anonymous1759:

Why shame on them?? You must be very daft. So because Beyonce featured him other artists are not good enough?? Inferiority complex is your problem. it shouldn't be something to be proud of or making noise because a foreign artist featured our local artists we're also international to them. I don't think Beyonce or any American Artist will go crazy if wiz kid or Tuface feature their artist but over here we'll masturbate like it's a trophy and even downplay our own Artist shame on all of you.
Until we start to value our own artist nobody will value them for us, It's even shameful to dedicate such an honor to your president because an international artist featured you. No American will do that for us why do it for them?? We're just too inferior to them. Olamide and phyno are better than in Beyonce in their own way likewise Beyonce if it's easy let Beyonce rap in igbo or Yoruba.
Every artist deserves the same respect.

The best comment I have read so far....High star for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by opebiboy: 5:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Craze man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) / Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ / Davido Insists On Not Slapping Kizz Daniel's Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.