Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Write An Author Profile - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Write An Author Profile (437 Views)

Do You Know You Can Become An Author In Less Than 12 Hours / Dear Nairalanders, As An Author, How Can I Sell My Books Online / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write An Author Profile by IssacharProject: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
To many, writing an author profile is an enigma wrapped in a riddle buried with Blackbeard’s treasure. It’s hard to know what is and isn’t relevant. What sets one author bio apart from another? Does work experience count? Is it accolades that matter most? What about education – does that make a difference? How can you express who you really are while meeting readers’ expectations of you as an author?

The task of writing an author bio can be daunting because it is more than just information about the author. It is a crucial element in your branding strategy. How you present the information is as important as what you are presenting. Your bio is something many readers will see before ever reading your book, so its tone and verbiage may lead them to make assumptions about your book’s contents. The task of writing a bio isn’t daunting if you know where to start and how to finish. Let’s get started with some basic guidelines.

Read More: https://www.issacharprojects.com/how-to-write-an-author-profile/

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Bianze / sides Of Love / Dark Child: Camara Laye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.