Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,827 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria (3210 Views)

Online Programming Vs College..? Which Is On Is Comfortable And Why?�� / Flutter Programming Vs Networking / Programming Vs Web Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by Campusmyguy: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
so apart from youtube and a contract work hw can a 3d animator make money and apart frm films what else do dey do and which is the best skul in nigeria 2 learn 3d animation
Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
you will need heavy computer resource to do 3d animation; especially the rendering part. 3d guys are making from the release of your own short film via youtube; eventhough it's 2mins, filming and posting your show reels and creative process, do some freelance job for advertising companies or you taken up the job yourself and bringing a team onboard, sell merchantzies. PROGRAMMING IS BORING AND NOT FUN. nobody takes excitement from writing codes. i quit my online c# programming class to fully focus on animation because we got so many creative street art guys that can give good concept art, character-designs so one can recreate and animate that with a 3D software. I will be getting a copy of blender 2.80 stable release when it finally comes out, and a veikk graphic pen tablet A50 only 64 dollars, sign up with blender creative cloud and then do a lot of practice exercises even if I can spare 2hrs a day outside my regular job no prob. And I will be starting off first due to lack of system resource, 2D concept in 3D animation environs. Hamm what do they called it these day? ROTOSCOPY! And if programming should be your calling? All the best of luck.
Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by Campusmyguy: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
But it hard to get job on 3d than programming even.even freelancing jobs are mostly programming.am i wrong bro
Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by Thugaa: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2019
GameKartel:
you will need heavy computer resource to do 3d animation; especially the rendering part. 3d guys are making from the release of your own short film via youtube; eventhough it's 2mins, filming and posting your show reels and creative process, do some freelance job for advertising companies or you taken up the job yourself and bringing a team onboard, sell merchantzies. PROGRAMMING IS BORING AND NOT FUN. nobody takes excitement from writing codes. i quit my online c# programming class to fully focus on animation because we got so many creative street art guys that can give good concept art, character-designs so one can recreate and animate that with a 3D software. I will be getting a copy of blender 2.80 stable release when it finally comes out, and a veikk graphic pen tablet A50 only 64 dollars, sign up with blender creative cloud and then do a lot of practice exercises even if I can spare 2hrs a day outside my regular job no prob. And I will be starting off first due to lack of system resource, 2D concept in 3D animation environs. Hamm what do they called it these day? ROTOSCOPY! And if programming should be your calling? All the best of luck.
Stop writing poo, the fact that programming didnt work out for you doesnt mean its trash or that its boring. Programming is fun if you ve got what it takes, it can make you a billionaire over night. Good programmers are veen sorted aftwr all over the world. The world is moving in the direction of AI and everything is getting automated, not to talk of the countless apps and softwares been developed for mobile, PC, automobiles etc. Even the softwares that you use for 3d animations and rendering was been coded by someone or some organisation. It is actually more brain tasking than 3d rendering and animations so maybe why you didnt find it fun enough which was why you stuck to what you can handle which is best. Like i earlier said the 2 professions are good and they require different skill sets, so make sure you do your home work first to know which one interests you more and then go for it. Its not enough to go into it for the money, you ll find it difficult all along.

3 Likes

Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by Campusmyguy: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2019
True talk bro
Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by motionarena: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Do what you have passion for and not because of money.

Must people go into programming because of how lucrative it is and that is their first step to failure

Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by Campusmyguy: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=motionarena post=80547214]Do what you have passion for and not because of money.

Must people go into programming because of how lucrative it is and that is their first step to failure

.[/quote.True
Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by Pleasant1: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019

i taught myself using online tutorials and official documentations

please, can you name some tutorial and official documentations that could be of help. i really wanna learn. thank you.
Re: Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria by Baabu320: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2019
want to learn phyton and JavaScript please no online lesson i want offline face to face l am ready to pay if the monay if pocket friendly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Hope For A Developer Without Any Degree? / How To Make Copyright Symbol In Vb.net / Sign Your Online Documents With This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.