Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/19 (199 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/19 by dallyemmy: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/19 by dallyemmy: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, 18 July 2019) -

THE VESSEL THAT GOD USES

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me with a very high purpose in mind; for Your thoughts for me are thoughts of good and not evil, to bring me to an expected end.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, purge me from all unrighteousness, and make me a vessel unto honour, meet for Your use, prepared unto good works, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, in any area the accuser of brethren , the devil, may be accusing me before You, please, let Your mercy prevail over judgement, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me never to harden my heart against Your word, to my own destruction, sorrow and regret, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, deliver me today, from every spirit of disobedience, stubbornness and self-will, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, deliver me from all the works of the flesh, and empower me by Your Holy Spirit to live above all the activities of the flesh and sin, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, let my life always bring glory and honour to Your holy name; let me never bring You and Your kingdom to public shame or ridicule, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as a vessel unto honour, in Your hands, give me the grace to always run, far away from iniquities and every appearance of evil, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, release upon my life the spirit of obedience; give me the grace, never to harden my heart against Your word and instructions, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, when the roll is called yonder, in heaven, please, let me not be missing, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, sanctify and cleanse him from all unrighteousness, and use him more for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
16.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Gifts (the Truth) / Enter Here To Freely Download The Deliverance Sermon: The Anointing Of Jerubbal / Memorial Of Saints Joachim And Anne, Parents Of The Blessed Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.