Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) (61694 Views)

Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by NiggasInParis: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
What is the Average coat of schooling in the UK?

Everytime I see news like this it's always UK. UK, UK, UK! Is it that the admission is easy or its if you have your money or how.
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nemesis909: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
SirLakes:
They cant send their children to uni in Naija, una go still dey hail dem, dey stand under sunshine when dey come campaigning.

Naija which way, when una go get sense

Right now sef, NASU dey strike ooo

Spits

So you go kidnap them and blame herdsmen abi?
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nemesis909: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
romenna:
see, if u dnt stop quoting me while mentioning names of naija politicians, u will be unfortunate in life. Oloriburuku

Absolutely nothing you can do about me quoting you.

Do your worst.

grin
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
minasota:
Don't hate!if you were in his position ,you I'll still gonna do the same thing..Always pray and work hard for a better Life.
Wish You goodluck
Praying you say? grin grin grin grin
Nigerians are the best prayer warriors but are still living in poverty, nigeria is one of the most poorest even with all their bloody prayers.

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
minasota:
Don't hate!if you were in his position ,you I'll still gonna do the same thing..Always pray and work hard for a better Life.
Wish You goodluck

Common!!!, No hate here, the guy is innocent.

The idea is that my Elder brother also graduated from Howard and we didn't publicised it, but for Vice President of Nigeria telling Nigerians that my son graduated from a varsity in UK, shows u that there is no hope for Nigerian university...he DOESN't deserve congrats, it's a previlege for him.
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Davash222:
BMC miscreants that graduated from Ogbomoso college of education would still come here to type ‘Congratulations’.

ZoneBs!!!!

Do they have sense

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
SirLakes:
They cant send their children to uni in Naija, una go still dey hail dem, dey stand under sunshine when dey come campaigning.

Naija which way, when una go get sense

Right now sef, NASU dey strike ooo

Spits
de ting taya pesin, dere mumu never do grin
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Danwakae:

Common!!!, No hate here, the guy is innocent.

The idea is that my Elder brother also graduated from Howard and we didn't publicised it, but for Vice President of Nigeria telling Nigerians that my son graduated from a varsity in UK, shows u that there is no hope for Nigerian university...he DOESN't deserve congrats, it's a previlege for him.

You nko?
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by SirLakes: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nemesis909:

So you go kidnap them and blame herdsmen abi?
Whose talking about kidnapping here.

They're are not doing things right and they we still worship them.

They politicians themselves know they are not doing things right, if they know theyll get cold attitude from the masses theyll sit tight, instead they'll welcome them with dance and drums.

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nemesis909:
Hungry guys on the first page hating on a Professor of Law, SAN, former Attorney General of Lagos state and present vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on his second term because their own parents and themselves have turned out to be failures.

Thunder fire the fingers wey una dey take hate on Osinbajo.

Don't take it personal it's normal hatred for all Nigerian politicians who publicised their children graduation abroad, on NL Sen. Okorocha was also lambasted including of recent RMD which his own is even an high school.
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nemesis909: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
SirLakes:

Whose talking about kidnapping here.

They're are not doing things right and they we still worship them

Do your own right.

Are you amongst those praising Yahoo boys?

Are you amongst those that rush to condemn everyone else?

Do you receive or give bribes for contracts, to get ahead in school or position?

Are you one who has embraced logic in its totality?
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

You nko?

If I were to be in such position, I wouldn't make it public , because its wrong for a public and a the number 2 citizen. Aba fa , the signal is very bad and not encouraging for congrats.
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Fash20: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wish him all the best...

But even our leaders do not believe in our system. So, who are we deceiving.
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by erinalex: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Stifferic:

He graduated from UK, what happened to our university in ds country
Funnily enough u didn't ask this question, when former Senate president (bukola saraki)'s son graduated from overseas university, 2yrs ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rubbish! angry
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by SirLakes: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nemesis909:

Do your own right.

Are you amongst those praising Yahoo boys?

Are you amongst those that rush to condemn everyone else?

Do you receive or give bribes for contracts, to get ahead in school or position?

Are you one who has embraced logic in its totality?

If you think the best thing is for everyone who is in power to send their children abroad when they can work to fix what we have here. Then that's good "You have a right to your opinion".
Bye wink
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by SirLakes: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Danwakae:

If I were to be in such position, I wouldn't make it public , because its wrong for a public and a the number 2 citizen. Aba fa , the signal is very bad and not encouraging for congrats.
Correct!!
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nemesis909: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
SirLakes:

If you think the best thing is for everyone who is in power to send their children abroad when they can work to fix what we have here. Then that's good "You have a right to your opinion".
Bye wink

They have the right to want the best for their children.

Truth is, you cannot eat your cake and have it.

You want subsidies for petrol and education, yet you are 200 million people, who aren't inventive and very corrupt for that matter.

Accept your fate.
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Jubilancy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Congratulations NNPC JOB or other big jobs awaits you....while i am still struggling to get a customer care or any Office management job around ikeja....
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by olusolaolaleye: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Congrats to the Star boy .
Please visit the page below for opportunities to advance your career.fully sponspored workshop, training course,fellowship,Scholarship,masters,PhD.Post Doc,grants,proposals,Awards
www.opportunity4researchers.com
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by jwizzy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mooncynthia:
it only God that will judge you for that your statement.
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nchenches: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
gistvicreports:
Yemi Osinbajo's Only Son, Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbanjo Graduates From School In UK

VP Yemi Osinbajo's only Son, fiyinfunoluwa osinbanjo graduates from school in the UK. Gistvic Reports.

Gistvic Reports that, VP Osinbajo is presently in the UK attending his son's graduation as he plans to return to Abuja tomorrow.

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/yemi-osinbajos-only-son-fiyinfunoluwa.html
Shameless Nigerian politicians who lie to their subjects.
They send their wards to foreign universities, but lie to Nigerian youths about the hopeless state they left Nigerian universities.

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nchenches: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
RichBoy247:

Nigeria universities are for you and I, not for the looting elites. Devil will punish all Nigeria's past, current and future leaders.
It costs about N14,000,000 per semester to train an undergraduate in UK university.

Where did VP Osinbajo make that type of money from?

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by mccoyelectric: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
May the sins of ur father follow u and ur children ... Amen... May the blood of the pple who died in dis administration hunt ur son as he graduates amen
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Motion123(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
UK and he keeps telling us about patronizing our own products.... What a shame
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Crixina(f): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'm just imagining Donald Trump Jr. or Ivanka Trump schooling in Abia State University grin grin
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by SirLakes: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nemesis909:

They have the right to want the best for their children.

Truth is, you cannot eat your cake and have it.

You want subsidies for petrol and education, yet you are 200 million people, who aren't inventive and very corrupt for that matter.

Accept your fate.
Good! It will get to a point where the rich who think they are untouchable will not be able to sleep with their eyes closed.

Sebi their children will school abroad and never return to the country again smiley

Let the country continue to decay.... The heat will get to them in no time.

Our roads are not secure for traveling, they have resorted to going by Air, if it continues, soon air travel wont be safe again. Sebi they will use witch craft to travel go the amelica grin
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nemesis909: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
SirLakes:

Good! It will get to a point where the rich who think they are untouchable will not be able to sleep with their eyes closed.

Sebi their children will school abroad and never return to the country again smiley

Let the country continue to decay.... The heat will get to them in no time.

Our roads are not secure for traveling, they have resorted to going by Air, if it continues, soon air travel wont be safe again. Sebi they will use witch craft to travel go the amelica grin

America would always be available for the wealthy.

Even Atiku was given a bye when it mattered.
Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Meti99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Stifferic:
He graduated from UK, what happened to our university in ds country
They are quacks

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
abnot:

Feel free to study anywhere in the world. Don't get angry at others for not studying in Nigeria. With or without the VP position Osinbajo cn afford to send his children to study anywhere

No lies.

But he's the VP, and part of the government claiming integrity, and advocating patronage of Nigerian things, which also includes our educational system.

Having your kids school abroad, as the no. 1 (yes Buhari did same) and 2 citizens of the country only sends the message that our educational system is bad, and rather than try to salvage it, you'd rather patronise outside. So why make imported rice and tomato pastes contraband, if you see it fit to educate your children abroad? You don't like the educational system, I don't like homegrown rice, but you're forcing me to eat it, while you have your way with your children.

It's insane, and such thing is native to Nigeria alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) by stamapro(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lawalemi:
They insulate their own from the hardship here while the ignoramus defend them for foistering hardship on them

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.