Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Students entrepreneurs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Students entrepreneurs (1048 Views)

Discover How Savvy Entrepreneurs Now Leverage On Forex To Earn Passive Profits / Entrepreneurs / 100 Evergreen Business Ideas For Prospective Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students entrepreneurs by Stargurl20(f): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Students entrepreneurs
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Bruno3000(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Try used clothes (O.K) or selling of recharge cards/ data
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Stargurl20(f): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bruno3000:
Try used clothes (O.K) or selling of recharge cards/ data
ur latter idea is ok but I don't want what will deter me from concentrating
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Bruno3000(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Stargurl20:
ur latter idea is ok but I don't want what will deter me from concentrating
shey na business u wan do... U must loose concentration a bit.
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Stargurl20(f): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bruno3000:
shey na business u wan do... U must loose concentration a bit.
Av seen students doing businesses without it deterring their studies
Re: Students entrepreneurs by smokey12345: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
try selling data
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Stargurl20(f): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
smokey12345:
try selling data
How can I start that?
Re: Students entrepreneurs by smokey12345: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2019
ill help you mke enquiries from guys i know tht do it

Stargurl20:

How can I start that?
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Stargurl20(f): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
smokey12345:
ill help you mke enquiries from guys i know tht do it

pls do bro.....
I really wanna start something
Re: Students entrepreneurs by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Sell egg, indomie and bread every morning from one room to the other in the hostel....
U will smile to the bank every week
Re: Students entrepreneurs by DaddyMorenike: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Download the Bet9ja app and start forecasting 2 odds.
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Ezenku(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Are you a fresh graduate, a nursing Mother, unemployed, have you been looking for a business you can start with 20k or less. Search no further.
I want to introduce you to a very lucrative business. This is a business you do without a Shop and make good profit and you can start it with as low as 20k or less.
T-Shirt business have been thriving in Nigeria for years, No one who does not wear T-Shirt, look around you even as you are reading this you must see someone wearing T-Shirt around you. We are major importer of Indian T-shirts, I want to help Nairalanders to start this business and make some profits.
Note: The goal is to start without a Shop as Shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to your friends, neighbours, colleagues and Church members, you can also sell on Jumia or Konga.
One bundle of Indian T-shirts is from 10k and above but for the benefit of those here seeking extra income I will be supply a bundle at the rate of 8500 Naira then you can sell at the rate of 1200 and above. Here you can start with 2 bundles which 17k.
Please note that a bundle contains 10pcs of T-shirts. It's a very lucrative business as no T-Shirt in Jumia costs less than 1500, you can check it out yourself, when you sell less than 1500 you will experience speedy sales, you can also sell above 1500 depending on your location and environment but remember the cheaper it is the faster you sell.

Order for your bundles now, we deliver nationwide, we can also do export. Call or WhatsApp 08163022356. Don't forget to mention you are calling from Nairaland when you call or Chat.
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Stargurl20(f): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:
Sell egg, indomie and bread every morning from one room to the other in the hostel....
U will smile to the bank every week
I don't stay at students hostel
Re: Students entrepreneurs by Stargurl20(f): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Download the Bet9ja app and start forecasting 2 odds.
anything relating to gamble, is against my belief n principle

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Light Up Your Apartment And Charge Your Laptop With This Solar Kit / BLACK FRIDAY OFFER! Digital And Physical Products Pack + Hot Selling Products / Who's Trading On Binance ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.