Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP (20877 Views)

Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai / Atiku's Star Witness faults US Court Judgment On Tinubu's Forfeiture Of $460,000 / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by frankmoney(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:

We shall know when Prof Yakubu shows up at the tribunal with the required documents which include the election results.

The petitioner is driving at something and it is interesting.
guy honestly do you believe atiku won buhari in katsina ? Katsina !!. You know that's not true , but choose to be political . It's just like saying buhari won in rivers state

3 Likes

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Bellfun(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Your witness testify against you.. chai!!

Na own goal be dat na!
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
frankmoney:
guy honestly do you believe atiku won buhari in katsina ? Katsina !!. You know that's not true , but choose to be political . It's just like saying buhari won in rivers state
I believe Atiku could defeat buhari in any state except Yobe and Borno. So, it won't be surprising if he won there. The Buhari mojo had really gone down long before the election. I had hoped for a free and fair election that truly reflect the wish of the people irrespective of the winner.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Gforce2019: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:

Quite unfortunate submission.

Wetin dey unfortunate inside my comments.
Person die? Or you break for leg ?
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by garfield1: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
lielbree:

The poster forgot to add that the testimony of the witness testified in favour of Atiku.
Yes but its a waste in the absence of proof
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by frankmoney(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:

I believe Atiku could defeat buhari in any state except Yobe and Borno. So, it won't be surprising if he won there. The Buhari mojo had really gone down long before the election. I had hoped for a free and fair election that truly reflect the wish of the people irrespective of the winner.
you still choose to lie to yourself ... Atiku cannot win buhari in katsina , same way buhari can't win in any SS or SE states ... Go and check the records only a fellow katsina candidate yaradua

1 Like

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by jaggedboi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rebelutionary:
that's not the point...the point is, your witness shouldn't contradict your evidence. It shows lack of coordination between Atikus counsel and their litany of confused witnesses.
He is under oat. He has the right to say what he believes in. At least it shows PDP did not coach him on what to say. The judges will decide finally.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by lielbree: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
garfield1:

Yes but its a waste in the absence of proof
Did the witness say he has no proof to support his claim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
frankmoney:
you still choose to lie to yourself ... Atiku cannot win buhari in katsina , same way buhari can't win in any SS or SE states ... Go and check the records only a fellow katsina candidate yaradua
Atiku/PDP can win Buhari in katina just like it happened in 2007. Katsina has always been a PdP state.

But you believe Buhari/apc can defeat Atiku/pdp in Adamawa, right? Only free and fair election can genuinely reflect the people's preference at any given time.

Who ever thought Donald Trump would win In 2016? Election are fluid.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Wetin dey unfortunate inside my comments.
Person die? Or you break for leg ?
It was just drivel .
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Obere4u: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
let court cancel results of those states rigged by buhari and APC and declare atiku winner sikena

And those rigged by pdp be accepted abi?

1 Like

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by frankmoney(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku/PDP can win Buhari in katina just like it happened in 2007. Katsina has always been a PdP state.

But you believe Buhari/apc can defeat Atiku/pdp in Adamawa, right? Only free and fair election can genuinely reflect the people's preference at any given time.

oga I said yaradua not atiku .... Stop being political , yaradua and buhari are both from katsina , even yaradua admitted that his election was filled with irregularities ... And yes I doubt if buhari can win atiku in adamawa in an election. And for your last question , a whole lot of people did
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
let court cancel results of those states rigged by buhari and APC and declare atiku winner sikena
Even when Atiku witness is contracting what Atiku early presented to the tribunal?
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:

Did you read where Atiku himself submitted to the tribunal that PMB won in Katsina? You are really doing more harm than good to yourself

1 Like

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:

That was a good testimony . He simply insist that PDP ain't defeated in Katsina. Like the state PDP agent earlier posited.
And isn't that contradicting to you?
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

And isn't that contradicting to you?
It was consistent with Katsina state PDP's position.

The essence of the petition is to prove that INEC's results are fraud before anything else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

Did you read where Atiku himself submitted to the tribunal that PMB won in Katsina? You are really doing more harm than good to yourself
Yes, Atiku's position is based on transmitted results while the katsina PDP's based on their own situation room.
What this does is to raise real doubt about inec's result. The essence is to invalidate inec's entire charade.
If you have 3 results emanating from same election what would you do?
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
frankmoney:
oga I said yaradua not atiku .... Stop being political , yaradua and buhari are both from katsina , even yaradua admitted that his election was filled with irregularities ... And yes I doubt if buhari can win atiku in adamawa in an election. And for your last question , a whole lot of people did
I deliberately brought PDP into it so that perhaps you see the connection. Everything mustn't be explained like we are in elementary class.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by ridbell01(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
guy you don't need court to do that.. Cancel the results by yourself

1 Like

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by ogunsj: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2019
ultimateGreen:

it shows u don't read the post... Atiku witness did not testify again him...

Atiku and PDP conceded that APC won them in Zamfara but there witness disagreed that PDP won the presidential election in Zamfara....

so read the body of any post before u comment not just heading!!!
Oga, it still the same contradiction. Atiku presented a petition based on the alleged results gotten from a certain INEC server, therefore, all his witnesses are expected to align with the evidence of the petition which is the INEC server results. the witness could have just said APC won there but it was heavily rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Ayasayas(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:
grin

Your own witness's testimony going well against your claims.

Atiku, the maga that continues to pay.
Out of 40 just 1 that miss road and dose not know where he belongs.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2019
tuniski:

You practically don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2019
tuniski:

It was consistent with Katsina state PDP's position.

The essence of the petition is to prove that INEC's results are fraud before anything else.
Atiku said he didn't win in Katsina state with his submission to the tribunal his agent thought otherwise and you said there was consistency in their statements. Definitely you are full of contradiction
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Afamed:

Atiku said he didn't win in Katsina state with his submission to the tribunal his agent thought otherwise and you said there was consistency in their statements. Definitely you are full of contradiction

The problem is your comprehension in context. The entire petition is challenging the INEC results. While Atiku said apc won relying on the result transmitted, the PDP katsina consistently insist PDP won.

Now 3 results are being claimed. That has introduced further contention. The legal team knew exactly their strategy. They presented witnesses whom they knew would dispute the entire claim of both atiku and inec/apc on purpose.

Let me ask you again where 3 results are being claimed, what would do as a member of the panel?
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Afamed:

You practically don't know what you are saying.
You surely dont or better still, you didn't comprehend my submission.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by garfield1: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2019
tuniski:

The problem is your comprehension in context. The entire petition is challenging the INEC results. While Atiku said apc won relying on the result transmitted, the PDP katsina consistently insist PDP won.

Now 3 results are being claimed. That has introduced further contention. The legal team knew exactly their strategy. They presented witnesses whom they knew would dispute the entire claim of both atiku and inec/apc on purpose.

Let me ask you again where 3 results are being claimed, what would do as a member of the panel?

They will do nothing sir without proof.only one person or body is empowered to declare results and results must be in a format as prescribed by the electoral act.until the pink copies of results of pdp agents contradicts that of the ctc,it is a waste..
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by garfield1: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Ayasayas:
Out of 40 just 1 that miss road and dose not know where he belongs.
Which ones know where they belong
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by garfield1: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2019
tuniski:

You dont actually.everybody cannot be wrong.didn't you once say that 1.3 million is 27% of 8.5 million?
Didn't you also claim that kwara will go to atiku?
Didnt you claim that vote percentages are calculated only between apc and pdp? Guy,respect yourself.you are lucky that this is a faceless forum allowing you to get away with your trash

2 Likes

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

You dont actually.everybody cannot be wrong.didn't you once say that 1.3 million is 27% of 8.5 million?
Didn't you also claim that kwara will go to atiku?
Didnt you claim that vote percentages are calculated only between apc and pdp? Guy,respect yourself.you are lucky that this is a faceless forum allowing you to get away with your trash

Are you everybody? Even that your reference equally shows your narrowness in statistical mapping. I dont know your field but, you surely didn't get it me.

Everybody can even be wrong like it was with most scientific discovery where traditional views were challenged.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by garfield1: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
tuniski:

Are you everybody? Even that your reference equally shows your narrowness in statistical mapping. I dont know your field but, you surely didn't get it me.

Everybody can even be wrong like it was with most scientific discovery where traditional views were challenged.
I still maintain that you are empty politically and legally.maybe you are well versed in other fields but certainly not here.you are becoming a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
tuniski:

Keep quiet,you are always full of contradiction in every thread on Nairaland. You are fast becoming a nuisance here
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

I still maintain that you are empty politically and legally.maybe you are well versed in other fields but certainly not here.you are becoming a nuisance
The guy is really becoming a nuisance on social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Gbillah Responds To Sex Scandal Allegations / FG Plans Fresh N12 Trillion Borrowing, Public Debt To Hit N50 Trillion By 2023 / AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.