Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP (20879 Views)

Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai / Atiku's Star Witness faults US Court Judgment On Tinubu's Forfeiture Of $460,000 / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet,you are always full of contradiction in every thread on Nairaland
Thank you may God improve your knowledge. Clearly we are at different level of thought process.

It is okay with me. Ciao
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

You dont actually.everybody cannot be wrong.didn't you once say that 1.3 million is 27% of 8.5 million?
Didn't you also claim that kwara will go to atiku?
Didnt you claim that vote percentages are calculated only between apc and pdp? Guy,respect yourself.you are lucky that this is a faceless forum allowing you to get away with your trash
Ignore that empty guy. That was why they referred to PDP supporters as brain dead

1 Like

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet,you are always full of contradiction in every thread on Nairaland. You are fast becoming a nuisance here

Tuniski is becoming a nuisance according to garfield1 aka senatordave1 and afamed. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Afamed:

Ignore that empty guy. That was why they referred to PDP supporters as brain dead
I will be very glad if you two can ignore me. I actually want to be ignored.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

You dont actually.everybody cannot be wrong.didn't you once say that 1.3 million is 27% of 8.5 million?
Didn't you also claim that kwara will go to atiku?
Didnt you claim that vote percentages are calculated only between apc and pdp? Guy,respect yourself.you are lucky that this is a faceless forum allowing you to get away with your trash
The guy is empty . Kindly ignore him

1 Like

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2019
tuniski:

I will be very glad if you two can ignore me. I actually want to be ignored.
I will ignore you only when you stop posting rubbish on Nairaland. When you stop misleading people with your midday news

Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2019
Afamed:

I will ignore you only when you stop posting rubbish on Nairaland. When you stop misleading people with your midday news
Then you are welcome to be my watchman.
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Afamed: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2019
tuniski:

Then you are welcome to be my watchman.
A serial propagandist like you
Re: Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP by Alejobs: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Plans Fresh N12 Trillion Borrowing, Public Debt To Hit N50 Trillion By 2023 / AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour / Senate Presidency: APC To Settle For Akpabio, Tips N-west For Deputy - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.