Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

COURT MARRIAGE (what's Your Take?) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COURT MARRIAGE (what's Your Take?) (351 Views)

Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COURT MARRIAGE (what's Your Take?) by afonjabreed(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hey Nairalanders
I have an issue which I would like us all to discuss about,I had an argument with my friends some days about whether going for a court marriage or not. To me there's nothing wrong in court marriage but my friends agreed otherwise,due to T&Cs attached to divorce I think.

I will like to hear from you guys,what do you think?,Court marriage or not?
Re: COURT MARRIAGE (what's Your Take?) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Court marriage makes a marriage legal and binding in the eyes of the law. We all don't hope to have issues in our respective marriages, but in situation where they arise, one's claims can be fought for.

It's not even expensive, so what's the debate?

1 Like

Re: COURT MARRIAGE (what's Your Take?) by afonjabreed(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Court marriage makes a marriage legal and binding in the eyes of the law. We all don't hope to have issues in our respective marriages, but in situation where they arise, one's claims can be fought for.

It's not even expensive, so what's the debate?
we all have our individual opinions .What I'm trying to ask is do you support it or not?
Re: COURT MARRIAGE (what's Your Take?) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
afonjabreed:
we all have our individual opinions .What I'm trying to ask is do you support it or not?
Why won't I support it? I would rather have that than white wedding.

1 Like

Re: COURT MARRIAGE (what's Your Take?) by mankettle(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
The most valid and strongest form of marriage known under the law. I advise everybody to do it.. Very cheap to enter very Hard to leave.

(1) (Reply)

Think Twice Before Following A Tradition / How Busy Are You To Watch Your Own Clothes Or Cook To Belle Your Stomach? / Why We Should All Analyze How Our Parents Raised Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.