Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun (19147 Views)

Fresh Revelation On Why Tinubu Made Gbajabiamila CoS - Daily Sun / Hundreds Flee Homes As ISWAP Overpowers Army In Borno Town - Daily Trust / Boko Haram Kills Many In Jakana In Fresh Borno Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by 2LESS(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Hiaaa!!!!

They no dey watch the Nigerian third place match

Which kind people do we share this dying country with for crying out loud....

Where are their bombs

Bakasi boys in Anambra state that year, where they boko harams

I don't believe this, this must be bakasi boys and not boko harams....we all know where firing guns started.

My brother why are you doing this?
Is Tinubu the first person that said such?
Lauretta Onochie started it.
We all know where lies started.
Where are the lies? [

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by IamSoProlific: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
2LESS:

My brother why are you doing this?
Is Tinubu the first person that said such?
Lauretta Onochie started it.
We all know where lies started.
Where are the lies? [

Is Tinubu Lauretta Onochie

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by eddieguru(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
I thought they're technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by veron007: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Olarewaju89:
grin grin next level

OTAPIA PIA

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Vulcanheph(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dear N.L. Zombies what do you have to say?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Asito(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2019
psucc:
Op please note that since the government and even CoAS have said that insecurity in Nigeria is politicized, further report age should commit the words Boko Haram, attacks, suicide, killings, etc.

For example the caption here can read:

Islamic Agents paid homage to Borno town, 20 or more people have benefitted from their largese.

This will massage the ego and yöu could be considered for a National Merit Award kpa spa CON

Who are you? Can you please drop your social media handles? I want to follow u everywhere. to you are too intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Omoslim26: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria has wasted too much money nd resources on d north tribalism apart cus we cannot neglet d fact dat dey are good northerners like my frnd chef Adam baro, i think d north has plunged Nigeria into dis lugubrious nd rasmatized state we are in now nw we can only hope on God to help us out of dis mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by lexxwiz(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
People are dying by the day

Zombies are chanting sai barber

May the insecurity they bestowed on the country visit them one after the other..

If you have a friend or family that voted this govt or sympathizes with this administration can kill you.. he or she will stab you korokoro... he or she will poison you and take away whatever it is you have.. Youve been warned.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by bendike: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2019
How come it is Boko Haram a rag tag group always on the offensive against our troops instead of the opposite?
According to obasanjo, you do not reward failure.
You cannot continue doing things the same way and expect change.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by wakes: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2019
I expected Buhari to have ended this thing by now.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by UnusualJhay(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Their wahala

Shebi they were "Technically defeated "
Continue

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by MRAKBEE(m): 1:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Anduku:
They have been technically defeated
Out situation is worrisome. Things have never been this bad. Lies, lies and lies they keep telling us.. Now the truth stares at us

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Lord please help me with US Visa

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by lonelydora: 2:42am On Jul 18, 2019
psucc:
Op please note that since the government and even CoAS have said that insecurity in Nigeria is politicized, further report age should commit the words Boko Haram, attacks, suicide, killings, etc.

Islamic Agents paid homage to Borno town, 20 or more people have benefitted from their largese.

This will massage the ego and yöu could be considered for a National Merit Award kpa spa CON

grin You no serious
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by tigerclaws: 3:32am On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
People are dying by the day

Zombies are chanting sai barber

May the insecurity they bestowed on the country visit them one after the other..
the one called sarrki was almost back to his senses when his farmland at taraba was almost threatened with Ruga but back to his normal way of supporting evil when our collective voices made Buhari pause his agenda

he's now saying that igbos are pitching yerobas against the fulanis
well God will always find a way to punish everyone supporting this evil regime
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by fortran12: 3:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Who is pushing unverified news to the front page?

fergie001:
News reaching us has it that Boko Haram is currently attacking Jakana, a Borno town.

Residents said the insurgents were sighted at the small town at about 6:30pm; they had started firing into a military base in the area.

Scores of residents have reportedly fled into the bush.

Jakana, located along Maiduguri-Damaturu highway, is some 41 kms to the capital, Maiduguri.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-bharam-attacking-borno-town/

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by semyman: 4:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Anduku:
They have been technically defeated
Yet you believe this story without pictures
If the narrative was not suitable, pictures will be demanded
Yes, they have been technically defeated and totally degraded alone attempting soft targets now
Ideological warfare no be beans
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by bobolaga: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2019
The Islamic soldier among Nigeria military are the one responsible for defending Boko Haram,Bandit, kidnappers and fulanis hersmen,all this is branches of Boko Haram,they just give it different name so that Nigerian will be in total confusions, so the atrocities will continue,any where you found number of cows,note that the present of Boko Haram is there,if any one wanted to stop insecurities in Nigeria,we only need one thing to do,we don,t need military to do it,the things and what to do is like this,just tell Buhari and the rich men in Nigeria to bring back home their child from foreign school such as Uk,US and Australia to our Nigeria schools,you will see that no kidnappers or Boko Haram will move close to the schools,we don,t need general Brutai to stand at the school gate.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Bizibi(m): 5:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Non of my biz.....
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Pain(m): 5:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Boko Haram has been defeated. What we are battling now is Gboko Haram. Hope this is clear

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by SOFTENGR: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Why is Evans disturbing again?

In Tinubu's voice.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by SOFTENGR: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Pain:
Boko Haram has been defeated. What we are battling now is Gboko Haram. Hope this is clear
Let Gboko people catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Hottdawgg: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Southern soldiers are fighting and dying for Nigerian Army while their relations are getting killed in the SW and SE by Fulani herdsman with Buharis full support and collaboration
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Kenturkey048(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2019
psucc:

grin grin ...this man don high Arizona dis morning.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Kenturkey048(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2019
bendike:
How come it is Boko Haram a rag tag group always on the offensive against our troops instead of the opposite?
According to obasanjo, you do not reward failure.
You cannot continue doing things the same way and expect change
they dont know....majority of Nigerians expect magical miracles..still amuses me how some fellas feel Buhari can fix Nigeria's numerous problems.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Debaks1: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2019
judgementyard:
In as much as I feel sad for the innocent lives lost,I stopped caring.Keep on enjoying the Next level you guys chosed.
You think a different administration could have done better..... This is terrorism we are talking about... A gorilla warfare...these guys don't play fair... So instead of castigating, a simple prayer for lost souls, if that's all you can do.. Would Ve sufficed... Stay blessed
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Debaks1: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2019
semyman:

Yet you believe this story without pictures
If the narrative was not suitable, pictures will be demanded
Yes, they have been technically defeated and totally degraded alone attempting soft targets now
Ideological warfare no be beans
I don't know how ppl can't understand something as simple as this...... Even with a the technological advancement,the western world still suffers casualty from terrorist attacks...all it takes is one quakly made IED and a fool in search of seventy virgins...
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Olarewaju89:
grin grin next level
Otapiapia straight
Make himself enter next level grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Roon9(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2019
psucc:

Ewooooooo! 8am and I have already seen too much
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by escodotman: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2019
One fellow called officialgarri who is always making noise all over nairaland, shouting sai baba says security is now better and boko haram has been defeated. People who love buhari and apc more than their country Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Smileyme(f): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=fortran12]Who is pushing unverified news to the front page?

It's verified.., I have someone on that same road right now running for his life
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun by Officialgarri: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2019
escodotman:
One fellow called officialgarri who is always making noise all over nairaland, shouting sai baba says security is now better and boko haram has been defeated. People who love buhari and apc more than their country Nigeria.

I love my country and my patriotism has made me understand that security is better now than ever.
At least where the bokoharam is attacking is still within Borno which is still the only home to the terrorists in Nigeria.
This is Unlike before where they would be attacking as far as Abuja which could be 1500km away from home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Segun Ajibola: Average Nigerian Can Feed With ₦500, Naira Still Strong / Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Nyako adjourns indefinitely pending Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.