Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago (18786 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

Oga, please learn to read with understanding. I am a living testimony, that God heals people of asthma. I was born with asthma. I suffered from it for many years, until I was nearly 18 years old. undecided

Due to a lot of prayers and God's intervention, I was healed miraculously during an anointing service. And that is my testimony. I am not ashamed of it. sad

Why should I be ashamed that God took an ailment out of my life? shocked Do you know the toll it takes on your health and finances? If any asthmatic person is offered a cure on a platter of gold, do you think he will not jump for joy?

Go to many churches and see people praying for healing and miracles. May you not be afflicted with an ailment that is greater than your capability....
Ok great! Goodmorning
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2019
DrAda:
Thank you for that intelligent response.
While I know that not everyone can study medicine, I do wish that there is a medium some of these medical info can be taught to the public

There is still a lot of controversy about this.

Outgrowing Asthma: Is Remission Possible?
WebMD discusses how common asthma is in children and which kids are more likely to outgrow it.

By Julie Edgar

At 14, Alyssa Flanagan’s asthma symptoms all but disappeared.

Since the age of 4, she had been hospitalized a few times each year -- once in the intensive care unit - when her colds turned into coughing, wheezy pneumonias. Asthma loomed large in her life.

“The simplest explanation is that I’ve outgrown it, or for some reason, there was an immune trigger that’s not present anymore,” says Flanagan, now a 30-year-old medical resident at the University of Illinois-Chicago.

Flanagan says she’s aware her asthma could flare again. Even if symptoms go underground, they can resurface in adulthood.

Why Flanagan is, so far, among the lucky ones is something of a medical mystery.

Without a long-term epidemiological study of young asthmatics in the U.S., it’s impossible to determine who might go into remission, says Gary Rachelefsky, a professor of allergy and immunology at UCLA.

WebMD went to a few experts to shed light on the subject.

If a child no longer has asthma symptoms, can you assume the asthma is gone, too?

Kids may become asymptomatic, but the “chronic stuff” in their lungs probably doesn’t go away, says Derek K. Johnson, a pediatric allergist in Fairfax, Va. Only a biopsy of lung tissue would offer certainty about the state of a person’s airways.

“To follow changes (that occur in a person’s asthma), you need to look at it on a microscopic level. It’s not something we do routinely,” says Johnson, the former director of the division of allergy and clinical immunology at Temple University Children’s Medical Center in Philadelphia.

Why do asthma symptoms disappear for some kids and not others? Some working theories:

As a child gets bigger, so do the airways in his lungs. Inflammation of airways, an asthma hallmark, could go on unnoticed, Johnson says.

Children who wheeze only when they have a cold or other upper respiratory virus tend to improve with time, he says.

Children who are sensitive to allergens from a young age tend not to improve, Rachelefsky says.

His observation is backed up by findings from a nine-year study of more than 1,000 asthmatic children that found fewer allergy-related antibodies, in those who became symptom-free.

Children with eczema, a skin disorder characterized by itchy rash, or a family history of asthma are likelier to have lasting asthma symptoms.

The more severe the asthma past the age of 5, the likelier symptoms will continue, with or without allergies, Rachelefsky says.

How do I know if my child really does have asthma?

A doctor's work-up will start with a medical history including symptoms (such as wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath) and family history. A physical exam will also be done.

Pulmonary function testing with spirometry can provide information about lung function and severity of the asthma. A chest X-ray may be ordered to help visualize the lungs.

Allergy testing can be done to determine if allergies play a role in symptoms. Additional tests may be done to investigate other causes of symptoms.

If my child no longer has asthma symptoms, could it be that he was misdiagnosed with the disease?

Perhaps. Rachelefsky says a lot of children diagnosed with asthma don’t have it and many asthmatics go undiagnosed.

“Spirometry is standard, but many physicians in primary care practices don’t have a spirometer. They diagnose sinusitis as asthma and mistake asthma for esophageal reflux,” he says.

But for children under the age of 2, it is difficult to do spirometry to test for asthma. When a child is that young, providing a diagnosis “is an imperfect science,” says Reynolds J. Panettieri Jr., a pulmonologist with the University of Pennsylvania.

“If you have true asthma, you don’t outgrow it,” so young children who are wheezing from a viral infection that hangs around for a long time may not have asthma but “twitchy” or hypersensitive airways that are a holdover from the virus, he says.

Johnson says, even if a child is too young for standard testing, “It’s better to err on the side of caution and treat kids whether they have asthma or not. The benefits are great,” he says. https://www.webmd.com/asthma/features/outgrowing-asthma-is-remission-possible
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by BigBrother9ja: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Iykenuwa:

Go and Google "the Miracle of Calanda".
Story
WHERE is the video link?
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by japhethGold: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Hallelujaaaah... Glory be to JESUS.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Amagite:
Multi talented gospel artiste, Frank Edward has revealed he has never used an inhaler since God healed him from asthma 17 years ago.

Her took to his Instagram to share the good news writing;

"Today marks 17 years God healed me from asthma and I’ve never used an inhaler since then!! My prayer tonight is to everyone with any type of health challenge even if it’s a terminal disease WE SERVE A GOD WHO CAN TERMINATE TERMINAL DISEASES!! Be free from sickness IN JESUS NAME!!!!"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/07/frank-edwards-marks-17-years-god-healed-him-from-asthma.html

Lol.

People outgrow asthma, it depends on many factors, it's no miracle.

Next!!!
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
and/or if you avoid all what triggers it

Outgrow generally, no need to avoid what trigger it

Asthma is not am illness, it's just a problem with immumo response.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
DonBenny77:

Shut up! the guy says God healed him you are here trying to dispute him.

God doesn't heal shit.

Over 90% of humans outgrow asthma, it's no big deal
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
theDukegold:
ռօt tɦɨs tʏքɛ sɨʀ

He was a small boy 17 years ago wen he outgrew his asthma
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

Not true! angry There is nothing like outgrowing asthma. That was a myth peddled in the 90s, by some clueless health workers in this country, to reassure unwary patients....

You can only avoid the triggers, and this tends to minimise it's occurrence.

Asthma that can even develop in adulthood. How do you outgrow it, if you develop it as an adult?

Well over 90% of people outgrow asthma. Do ur research
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by MuttleyLaff: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I outgrew mine, but still avoid staying too long in the supermarket chill sections, mowing the lawns, exposure to dust etcetera
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

I repeat: There is nothing like outgrowing asthma. Don't allow any medical doctor hear you saying such false stories.

Asthma comes as a result of immumo response.

Once an asthma patients immune system stops over reacting to normal things like paint, smoke n dust and any other small particle, the condition disappears for life.

That's why u see so many children with asthma but u rarely rarely see adults suffering from asthma

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I outgrew mine, but still avoid staying too long in the supermarket chill sections, mowing the lawns, exposure to dust etcetera

Its nice that u are being cautious.

But the truth is that ur immune system have finally accepted that smoke n dust n paint are normal substances n thus stopped over reacting to them.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Prisca7496: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
God is good
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by MuttleyLaff: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Its nice that u are being cautious.

But the truth is that ur immune system have finally accepted that smoke n dust n paint are normal substances n thus stopped over reacting to them.
You want to see me when I was little, wake up in the middle of the night screaming my head off for my parents, and having to end up sitting up right for rest of night, if not, I wouldn't be able to breath and sleep.

Plagued me into my early twenties and thirties before I finally conquered it and the wheezing crap. Never had when at boarding house but always when I go home for hols.

Funnily enough one lady gave me a cure when I had the attack when at my uncle's place, it gave me instant relief, but being more or less a kid then, didn't tell parents until the next attack, by then lady was no longer a neighbour to my uncle.

Its been a very long time ago, I've an asthma attack, but yeah, I do have all sorts of other immune system anomalies, I am dealing with. So yeah maybe, that other immune system that has to deal with asthma has been accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Ttipsy(f): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thank God oh
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You want to see me when I was little, wake up in the middle of the night screaming my head off for my parents, and having to end up sitting up right for rest of night, if not, I wouldn't be able to breath and sleep.

Plagued me into my early twenties and thirties before I finally conquered it and the wheezing crab. Never had when at boarding house but always when I go home for hols.

Funnily enough one lady gave me a cure when I had the attack when at my uncle's place, it gave me instant relief, but being more or less a kid then, didn't telly patents until the next attack, by then lady was no longer a neighbour to my uncle.

Its been a very long time ago, I've an asthma attack, but yeah, I do have all sorts of other immune system anomalies, I am dealing with. So yeah maybe, that other immune system that has to deal with asthma has been accepted

Okay, that's how it is.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by MuttleyLaff: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Okay, that's how it is.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8168446_tmpcam2064740891_jpeg86d9832916b1c9af59773d1fd7a5760b
- Meme trademarked
from ThothHermes aka Ranchhoddas ™

That's what "Okay, that's how it is" erhn?

The neighbour woman from Kwara State extinction and having tribal marks, heard I couldnt sleep, so came to my aunt, who was petrified thinking I was going to die, as she has never seen anything like that happening to anyone like that in her entire life and being that even my uncle wasnt at home, as he was away for the weekend or something like that.

Anyway this Kwara woman, as I said, came to my aunt, with a small brown bottle of guinness. I couldnt tell the exact content of this bottle, but know it had tree or plant barks in it, with maybe a tinge of alcohol or gin and it was concentratedly fermented with what else I dont know. Well, she told my aunt that in the morning, very early, my aunt should give me a spoonful of what's in the guinness bottle, but that before then, to make sure there is a potty kept next close by me when given the bottle's concoction. Morning came, aunty dutifully gave me a spoonful of the dang thing, chai, it tasted unpleasant, vile and horrible. It was highly concentrated, it fill me with revulsion and sent my entire being into a vicious, wild convulsion. My body literally shook, then all of a sudden, I had this strong feeling and sense of wanting to vomit. I quickly made gestures to pass me the frigging potty, and when given, I retched into it. My body was arching and doubling up with spasms, as I took bouts of retching up these mixture of nasty looking goblets of green yellow and white sputum from my lungs and/or respiratory tract. The potty was full up and the aftermath was instant relief. I had no more wheezing sounds, no more struggling to breathe in air, no more unable to easily breathe, no more clasping on my waist just in order to get some gulp of air in, no more inconvenience, no more misery. Aah, it was instant relief and it seemed like I never just a few seconds ago was highly asthmatic or just 2 minutes ago was suffering from asthma.

Inhalers are no match to this woman's authentic indigenous or traditional African medicine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Well over 90% of people outgrow asthma. Do ur research

I have and there was nothing like 90% of people outgrowing asthma. Can you provide a link to the study so that we can all read it and verify? shocked
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Once an asthma patients immune system stops over reacting to normal things like paint, smoke n dust and any other small particle, the condition disappears for life.

That's why u see so many children with asthma but u rarely rarely see adults suffering from asthma

Really?? And where did you hear this one? shocked I have seen adults suffering from asthma. I suffered from it until adulthood. I lost 2 friends to asthma. One was an older friend in his early 50s. So I don't know where you got this theory from.... undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

Really?? And where did you hear this one? shocked I have seen adults suffering from asthma. I suffered from it until adulthood. I lost 2 friends to asthma. One was an older friend in his early 50s. So I don't know where you got this theory from.... undecided

I never said ALL adults are asthma free.

The friends u lost could have died as a result of many other things, no-one does autopsy in Nigeria.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8168446_tmpcam2064740891_jpeg86d9832916b1c9af59773d1fd7a5760b
- Meme trademarked

The neighbour woman from Kwara State extinction and having tribal marks, heard I couldnt sleep, so came to my aunt, who was petrified thinking I was going to die, as she has never seen anything like that happening to anyone like that in her entire life and being that even my uncle wasnt at home, as he was away for the weekend or something like that.

Anyway this Kwara woman, as I said, came to my aunt, with a small brown bottle of guinness. I couldnt tell the exact content of this bottle, but know it had tree or plant barks in it, with maybe a tinge of alcohol or gin and it was concentratedly fermented with what else I dont know. Well, she told my aunt that in the morning, very early, my aunt should give me a spoonful of what's in the guinness bottle, but that before then, to make sure there is a potty kept next close by me when given the bottle's concoction. Morning came, aunty dutifully gave me a spoonful of the dang thing, chai, it tasted unpleasant, vile and horrible. It was highly concentrated, it fill me with revulsion and sent my entire being into a vicious, wild convulsion. My body literally shook, then all of a sudden, I had this strong feeling and sense of wanting to vomit. I quickly made gestures to pass me the frigging potty, and when given, I retched into it. My body was arching and doubling up with spasms, as I took bouts of retching up these mixture of nasty looking goblets of green yellow and white sputum from my lungs and/or respiratory tract. The potty was full up and the aftermath was instant relief. I had no more wheezing sounds, no more struggling to breathe in air, no more unable to easily breathe, no more clasping on my waist just in order to get some gulp of air in, no more inconvenience, no more misery. Aah, it was instant relief and it seemed like I never just a few seconds ago was highly asthmatic or just 2 minutes ago was suffering from asthma.

Inhalers are no match to this woman's authentic indigenous or traditional African medicine

Did the asthma come back again?
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by MuttleyLaff: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Did the asthma come back again?

MuttleyLaff:

Plagued me into my early twenties and thirties before I finally conquered it and the wheezing crab. Never had when at boarding house but always when I go home for hols.

Funnily enough one lady gave me a cure when I had the attack when at my uncle's place, it gave me instant relief, but being more or less a kid then, didn't tell parents until the next attack, by then lady was no longer a neighbour to my uncle

- Meme trademarked from ThothHermes aka Ranchhoddas ™

Are you having a laugh or you just dont properly read through ni? The narrated incident happened when I was I think 10 or 11 years old, I was in primary school year 5 or 6. Remember I mentioned boarding house and home for hols, that means secondary school years. Joint the dots to know if the asthma came back again
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Amanda4life: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
God heal me in jesus name
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by oluseg2: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

Licensed or not, the story that people outgrow asthma is still a myth. I have met medical consultants at home and abroad, who have repeated firmly that it is not possible for people to outgrow asthma. My last check up was done at Queen Mary Hospital in London, and my consultant said the same thing in clear terms.
That's why it's called a miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by philcom09: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
We just got delivery of our newly designed smart inverters.

We understand that you need a reliable solar inverter solutions to power your business and home, look no further call us now on 0700 000 7777.
Free energy audit and flexible payment plan available with 12 months warranty.

We look forward to receiving your inquiries and orders.

Warm regards .

Ifeanyi philemon
Multimedia Consultant

GreenPower Overseas Limited
35b Unity Road,
Off Bank Anthony way, Ikeja -Lagos, Nigeria
info@greenpowernig.com www.greenpowernig.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHoR-A7Kb-o

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by DonBenny77(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

God doesn't heal shit.

Your soul isn't beyond redemption, I pray for your salvation

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I never said ALL adults are asthma free.

The friends u lost could have died as a result of many other things, no-one does autopsy in Nigeria.
The friends I lost died as a result of asthma. sad They had suffered bad asthma attacks at different times, but unfortunately their conditions got worse. One got medical attention but still passed on, while the second one who lived in a different city, was unable to get to a hospital in time for treatment.

Please I beg of you, do not trivialise the pain or suffering they went through, as they are no longer on this side of eternity.

PrecisionFx:

It is highly insulting, telling someone who has suffered from asthma or is still suffering from it, that asthma is not an illness. angry In the UK, once it is medically proven that you are asthmatic, you can collect disability allowance.

People have described the debilitating asthmatic symptoms they suffer here, and you trivialise it as merely a problem. Jeez!
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

In Nigeria, we generalise too much about these things and peddle hearsay around, instead of doing proper research to identify causes and patterns of a thing.

Please stop trivialising these issues. Oga, I posted an article in this section that shows that some people's system never stop reacting to allergens and other stuff. Kindly read up all you can about different studies done abroad concerning asthmatics.

There are doctors who say a patient can go into remission for some years, only for the asthma to flare up again years later....

PrecisionFx:
God doesn't heal shit.

You did a study or conducted research to discover 90% of people outgrow asthma?? When was this study done?

Even abroad, many doctors have now realised that athsmatic patients can go into remission for years, only for the asthma to flare up again much later.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
undecided sad
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
- Meme trademarked

Wow!! shocked How interesting. I have always believed that local herbal cures exist for many ailments, unfortunately a lot of people do not know about it, and many of the older generation that do, are already taking the secrets away with them, to their villages or their graves. sad

How I wish you could still locate this woman and get hold of her medication. By refining and bottling it, you could become the next Anita Roddick making millions from organic healthcare/ bodycare products. cheesy

I remember when I was younger and had asthma, my grandmother used to make a concoction with neem leaves, lemon grass and a few other things. It gave me some relief by reducing the wheezing for a period of time, but didn't get rid of the asthma totally though. undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by MuttleyLaff: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
laudate:
Wow!! shocked How interesting. I have always believed that local herbal cures exist for many ailments, unfortunately a lot of people do not know about it, and many of the older generation that do, are already taking the secrets away with them, to their villages or their graves. sad
I tell you ut this woman should still be alive because though I cant place her real age, but judging by her first born's age, then which was probably 7-9 years old, I would say she is now likely aged between 70-80 years old and doubt she has passed on

laudate:
How I wish you could still locate this woman and get hold of her medication. By refining and bottling it, you could become the next Anita Roddick making millions from organic healthcare/ bodycare products. cheesy
"Funnily enough one lady gave me a cure when I had the attack when at my uncle's place, it gave me instant relief, but being more or less a kid then, didn't tell parents until the next attack, by then lady was no longer a neighbour to my uncle"
- Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by MuttleyLaff: 3:40pm On Jul 18

When I narrated the story to my parents during another asthmatic attack after being back at home, telling my parents that one woman, who was neighbour to my uncle, gave me something that instantly relieved me, they quickly set off trying to find this woman, but according to info, unfortunately, being that my uncle then was living in a rented house, apparently all the occupiers were served quit notice to leave the building and no one seems to know where this woman and her family moved out to. So out of desperation and based on my story, my mum, tried enquiring from her mum, my grandmum, about knowing of any local indigenious concoction mixture of various ingredients that makes people throw up but to no avail

laudate:
I remember when I was younger and had asthma, my grandmother used to make a concoction with neem leaves, lemon grass and a few other things. It gave me some relief by reducing the wheezing for a period of time, but didn't get rid of the asthma totally though. undecided
What! How do you mean exactly that it did give you some relief please?

What that lady had in that small brown bottle of guinness, gave me instant and complete relief, not some relief by reducing the wheezing for a period of time. It was total relief, it felt like I never had the asthma before taking the stuff in the small brown bottle of guinness. I dont know what sort of asthma attack you had, but mine were badass ones, it incapacitated me, it prevented me from breathing, prevented me from breathing easily. I'll have to put my hands on my waist, put pressure on the waist, hold it down there, whilst trying to get air in and then out. It is wheezing throughtout out the day, but at night time, as in time to sleep, it when the wahala is maxed up, because you can't lie down flat anywhere to sleep. It just wont happen, you cant, you just have to sight up, be at right angle or stand up, in order to be able to breathe and catch some sleep. Asthma attack na bastard. SMH, the ting before I conquered and triumphed over it, showed me pepper, erhn? Mumsie wouldnt let me play football with my peers, if she catches me kicking ball with my mates, she'll shout, you dis boy don start, erh, sotay nau, let night come, you wont be able to sleep, afira, c'mon get inside my friend

Do you know what the cause of your asthma is? Forget about allergies and all that, but do you really understand and know what's behind the asthma, what's causing those wheezing sounds, why you are having those wheezing sounds erhn? I am asking all these straighftorward and specific questions, because I know the answers from my experiences. Inhalers, or other western medicine like alupent, they back in the days use to offer, only gives you short relief just like that your grandmum's neem leaves, lemon grass and a few other things conconction did, but with this woman's small brown bottle of guinness, it gave me relief that was instant and total

I remember passingly telling my GP, that do you know, a long time ago someone gave me something that gave me instant relief. He just dismissed it, literally with a wave of the hand. I was going on holidays, and from experience, then I have had occasions of having asthma attack without having inhalers to get me pass it, so on that period that I was about going on holidays, I was determined not to go on it without having inhalers on standby should in case I do have an attack of asthma. That's why I visited the surgeries and after getting my inhaler prescription, as a fyi, told the doctor about my experience.

I am not sure if neem leaves and lemon grass were in that small brown guinness bottle, but I surely did notice wood barks inside it plus other things, it also had a taste of gin or spirit and the content were highly concentratedly fermented. When I took a spoonful of it, it made me double up, sent my body literally into a wild spasm, it made me have convulsions up to the point of having the urge to want to vomit. It was after vomitting that I had instant and total relief. I felt like a new and different person to before taking the thing. It's a surreal experience I never had a second chance to have again.

If it would help, all I know, is that the woman's husband is originally from Kwara State, so I am guessing she is too and she had tribal marks. My uncle, then was living at Palmgrove, Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj With Akin Adesina At Kotoka Airport This Morning / Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce / Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.