Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Financial Life Changer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Financial Life Changer (266 Views)

Life Changing Program Review- The Real Game Changer / 6 Side Hustles That Will Change Your Financial Life In 2023 / The Game Changer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Life Changer by angelicguy4250(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
HOW LONGRICH BUSINESS WORKS��� I could also use an illustration to explain Longrich business to you. Assuming you walked into Shoprite today, bought some items, paid and headed towards the store exit. Just as you were leaving the manager stopped you and said������

Thank you for shopping with us! Because you have shopped with us today, we will give you a unique I.D number. If you refer anyone to any of our stores anywhere in the world and they purchase anything, we will pay you a referral commission directly into your bank account. It doesn't stop there; If the people you refer also refer others to our stores just like you referred them we will also pay you additional bonus and it will continue till infinity." Here is my question: Would you take him up on that offer? Will you ever shop from any other store? How often will you refer people to Shoprite for their daily household consumables? ���� So basically, you bought ONCE to earn forever just by referring people directly and indirectly. This is basically how Longrich MLM works. Make Longrich your supermarket for daily needs, get your unique I.D code and earn referral commissions till infinity. No hidden clauses, no commas, etc! You can get paid weekly up to six figure depending on the size of your network, qualify for all-expenses paid trips, and change cars yearly. The idea is simple: BRAND SWITCH!

Longrich manufactures soap, toothpaste, body cream, body wash, shampoo, mosquito repellent, pads, panty liners, antiperspirant, hand cream, teas,stainless steel pots, vegetable smoothies, decaffeinated coffee, etc. You only need to try one of the products and you will have the Longrich experience! We have several testimonies on Longrich products. From taking care of dental issues to clearing stretch marks, blackheads, fertility issues etc. Benefits of six figure earnings, free cars and free trips����
Chat me on WhatsAp: 08062696892
To get you started!
#WatchMeGrow #Longrich

(1) (Reply)

Make Quick Cash Per Day By Using Sendata App / Nigeria Export Products / Co-working Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.