Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow (543 Views)

My Friend Is Confused / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by Ionkidiz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
q
Re: Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by Virusnation: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
What do you plan doing with 15k Job?? I rather serve mason or look for where to run okada to raise money than to take job of 15k.. it's a total waste of time...
Re: Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by tahir01(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Go to the hotel
Re: Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by Ionkidiz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
please a brother is confuseed
Re: Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by Ionkidiz(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
tahir01:
Go to the hotel
please state your reasons
Re: Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by PopoolaMayowa11: 3:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Continue with your brewery job that 15k no go reach you ooo open ya brain
Re: Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by ikorodureporta: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Ionkidiz:
I actually applied for job in a hotel, after submitting my application letter, the MD told me that they would call me, after few weeks of waiting I decided to try my luck elsewhere, so a friend directed me to Nigerian brewery, I went there, Mhen! it wasn't an easy one there, about 50+ people were there seeking for job Also, so one of the supervisor came to pick 20 workers, so I was lucky to be among the 20 peeps, I thanked my God that I was picked, I resumed work on Monday, my fellow nairalanders what we thought about the job wasn't what we saw, our job is to Wash bottles, a pallet is #750, and a pallet contains 70 crates of beer drinks, some people wash two pallets a day for those who have the strength, me I did only one pallet because that's what my strength can do. Now my reason of creating this thread is because that hotel I applied for job has called me to resume work, and the pay is 15k every month, 4days work 1day free, so I'm confused here, I don't know whether to drop the brewery job and accept this one, the problem with this hotel job is that I can't have time for myself that's where I'm more concerned. So my good people of nairaland what should this bemused nairaland do? please I need urgent response, the hotel MD said I should resume tomorrow meanwhile I've planned to go to work(brewery) tomorrow, and I've already worked 3days. my people make una help me choose

That hotel job may give room for tips, meeting people, sleeping over to reduce tfare, food & drinks, which d bottle washing will never bring

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by peacengine(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Do the brewery work, save for learning driving, get ya license from there apply for driver job.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help This Confused Fellow by Ionkidiz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
I swear I'm totally confused

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Vacancy For An Airport Protocol And Travel Officer / The Big Lie That Nigerian Workforce Is Lying Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.