Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Faucetcrypto Is Back!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Faucetcrypto Is Back!! (6912 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
another LTC withdrawal cool

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Thanks to all who have been following this thread and in support of my journey, i will like to hear testimonies from those that have signed-up and how it's going for you and strategies you have adopted, if you will be making any comment or post, be careful not to use words or terms that will penalize you or get you banned, Thank again. If you are yet to sign up, you can go through the thread from the begining to have a full picture or check my signature for the link to sign up and other programs i am into that might interest you. Gracias!
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Morning Folks, hope you all had a great night.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Still on the matter, FC is still raking it in for me. I have being quiet here because I am working on other projects; trading etc.

I just want to remind you that FC is still paying me even without going to the site to claim, I just login and withdraw my earnings from time to time.

The network I created is still working for me, we can all do it, just adopt what works for you and good referrals that are committed.

Key in today and rip the benefits in the future, you can signup using the link in the beginning of the thread. Thanks
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by All4real2: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2019
crazycrypto710:
another LTC withdrawal cool

1 Like

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2019
My recent withdrawals smiley

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2019
I am on Level 91, with a bonus of 11% on every claim.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good evening guys, it's has been a while since I did an update on this amazing thread, I haven't spent much time on FC during this period but, I will proudly say that the system still works for me even when I don't do tasks regularly, with the aid of your referrals, you can still earn even in absentia.

I am now on Level 111 and I made a coin withdrawal to my Co!npayments wallet of 5670.00 today to LTC, it's equivalent is 0.00282991 LTC, I couldn't withdraw more because, that's the maximum daily withdrawal limit for LTC. I still have a balance of 6005.97 C.

If you haven't keyed in yet, it is never too late to start, this is the digital age and it will be wrong of you to ignore the global trend, don't be a late adopter. Key-in NOW!!

FC Signup link is on the thread and in my signature. Don't hesitate to reach out for help. Enjoy!

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
If you want to learn more, please take time to start the thread from the beginning, you will get answers to some of your questions, nonetheless, you can reach out to me.

Though FC has upgraded over the passed months, you will still have answers to some basic questions on the thread, some might no longer be applicable. I will do an update tomorrow of the recent trends on FC. Cheers!

PS: this is totally a free way to earn without committing any funds.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Fave01: 1:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Is it only litecoin they give..
What about bitcoin..
And also when do you make make withdrawals
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2020
Fave01:
Is it only litecoin they give..
What about bitcoin..
And also when do you make make withdrawals
No, it's not only LTC, I chose to concentrate on withdrawal in LTC, you have as many as nineteen (19) coins in which you can choose to withdraw as, you can opt for whatever works for you.

Minimum withdraw amount: 250.00 Coins in a day.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Just made another Withdrawal this morning of 5790.00 coins into LTC, which is my preferred choice of withdrawal.

The reason I choose this option, is because it easy to accumulate and has no withdrawal fee, there are many more like it from the list of coins on the site.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2020
Leveled up to 113 grin
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2020
Hey guys, I saw this Leaderboard and I was stunned! shocked
If anything, it motivates me to put in my best in whatever I do.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Evening guys, today I want to talk about the earning coins using the offerwalls, by performing tasks and completing surveys.

Presently, there are two Offerwalls available; Wannads and Offer Daddy. To navigate to the Offerwalls, you click on the home key and a drop-down appears with the list, you click on "Offerwalls" under EARN COINS to reveal them, you then go ahead and click on your preferred choice and further click to continue.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is what the Wannads and Offer Daddy page looks like respectively, it has a list of tasks and surveys for you to choose from, complete and earn.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
This was what I earned earlier today from completing tasks on Wannads offerwall, after successfully completing the task, quiz or surveys.

You will get a new notification on your FC page of the coins credited to you. Sometimes it might take longer and a times it is instant.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hi guys, just made another withdrawal of Dash today, haven't been able to withdraw with LTC cos it hasn't been filled for a while, as we all know BTC has plunged in recent times, thus making it more volatile.

This is the right time to utilize the system and claim as much as you can before it goes up again.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Morning peeps, I just made an LTC withdrawal of 3055.86 coins equivalent of 0.00230807 LTC to my Coinpayments wallet.

Try and make withdrawals more often choosing your preferred method; FP, EC or DW.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Damlesky(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
crazycrypto710:
Morning peeps, I just made an LTC withdrawal of 3055.86 coins equivalent of 0.00230807 LTC to my Coinpayments wallet.

Try and make withdrawals more often choosing your preferred method; FP, EC or DW.
How do I make withdrawals. I've just lost 568 coins this morning. Can you pls explain how you make your withdrawals

1 Like

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Iamcute(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
crazycrypto710:

Please how do we withdraw our earnings... Maybe you should write a little on how withdrawal is done. Some of us are stucked here myself inclusive. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 4:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Damlesky:

How do I make withdrawals. I've just lost 568 coins this morning. Can you pls explain how you make your withdrawals
Firstly, you will need to Signup on Expresscrypt0, Faucet pay and a Direct wallet(Coinpayments), the links are in my signature.

Note: you can use any DW of your choice

Coinpayments is for DW; Direct Withdrawal, the reason you have to have all the three (3) is because you have different options of withdrawal for all the coins, which you will see indicated while in the process.

Note: you will have to link each coin with a deposit address from a Direct wallet, so FC, EC, FP and DW should be harmonized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Iamcute(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2020
crazycrypto710:
Firstly, you will need to Signup on Expresscrypt0, Faucet pay and a Direct wallet(Coinpayments), the links are in my signature.

Coinpayments is for DW; Direct Withdrawal, the reason you have to have all the three (3) is because you have different options of withdrawal for all the coins, which you will see indicated while in the process.

Note: you will have to link each coin with a deposit address from a Direct wallet, so FC, EC, FP and DW should be harmonized.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Iamcute(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
crazycrypto710:

Hey bro
I have registered on all three sites but still don't knw how to go about harmonising all o bro.. Please i need your assistance on this...
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Damlesky(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
crazycrypto710:

Thanks... I will do that now.

Modified

I've signed up on Coinpayments and faucet pay. Express crypto asking for bitcoin address, I don know how to go about that.
Can you please explain the steps again?
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sorry guys for not replying, I have been on ban for a couple of days no, but I am back grin
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Here are my last two withdrawals while I was on ban.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Damlesky:

Thanks... I will do that now.

Modified

I've signed up on Coinpayments and faucet pay. Express crypto asking for bitcoin address, I don know how to go about that.
Can you please explain the steps again?

Sorry guys, this is coming late, was banned and coupled with mass hysteria on Covid-19 pandemic, hope y'all practicing social distancing and stocking up on supplies, the Lord Almighty will see us through.

To link your Coinpayments wallet address with Expresscrypt, you go to coin wallets, click on the preferred coin, in this case I will be using BTC as an illustration, you will click on "BTC options" it will drop down and you select "Deposit/receive" option, a long deposit address will be revealed, you copy the address and go-to Expresscrypt, click on wallet address >>withdraw, paste the BTC address on the link address space and click on the link address tab.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
The last pic

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hi guys, FC has a chat function with numerous MODs, you can always channel your questions or how to go about stuff on the site. Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Todays statistics.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
I am on Level 133 with a bonus of 16.500% on each claim I make.

This is a good way to get through the Lockdown, y'all shouldn't let time pass you by while @ home.

The internet should be your bet friend now. Key-in to what interests you.

Have a nice day. #StaySafeStayHome #Covid-19

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit / 25 Modern Ways To Save Money In Nigeria Today / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.