Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Faucetcrypto Is Back!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Faucetcrypto Is Back!! (6911 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Take time to go through the thread, you might get answers to questions you have regarding the site, there's is also a chat feature on the site with MODs that are ready to help you with challenges, if any.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Let me sieze this opportunity to diverge a bit, all of you would like to key-in to this Link is in my signature.

If you're on Twitter, let us meet there to share more light.
My handle is @cryptocrazy710

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Emmitex(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please how do you go about the surveys on wannads and others on the faucetcrypto. They will always tell you there are no surveys available after imputing some information's they will request from you.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emmitex:
Please how do you go about the surveys on wannads and others on the faucetcrypto. They will always tell you there are no surveys available after imputing some information's they will request from you.
Yes, you will get that alot, I don't concentrate on that, but you can get lucky @times. You should do more of shortlinks, ptc ads and the timed earning.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Hadsty23(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Can I withdraw from my FP to my bank account
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hadsty23:
Can I withdraw from my FP to my bank account
No you can't.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by phamarsenal: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
anyone knows a software called faucet collector that automatically claims bitcoins and other cryptocurrency from different faucets?
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Hadsty23(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
crazycrypto710:

No you can't.

So how am I going to do it.. transfer from Faucetpay to another wallet
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hadsty23:

So how am I going to do it.. transfer from Faucetpay to another wallet
yes, to a direct wallet, blockchain, Coinpayments etc. The likes of Faucetpay and Expresscrypt are for micropayments, once you have reached minimum withdrawal you can send it to the direct wallet.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
phamarsenal:
anyone knows a software called faucet collector that automatically claims bitcoins and other cryptocurrency from different faucets?
Yes, it's a BOT, you have to pay for that. I have never used it though.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Hadsty23(m): 2:39am On Apr 12, 2020
phamarsenal:

I can only introduce to an app which u will have to reach some Roll Point and after it going to be claiming ur btc
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Sheghzymilly(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm interested
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Sheghzymilly(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Bro which bitcoin wallet do you think is the best, i'm having problems getting a good one
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Hadsty23:

I can only introduce to an app which u will have to reach some Roll Point and after it going to be claiming ur btc
Ok...
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Morning guys, I just noticed a change in the withdrawal tab which I will like to bring to your attention, from all the coins listed there, all withdrawals are now done to your Direct wallet except for BTC and Ethereum which can be withdrawn to Faucetpay. Please be guided

Thanks
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Hadsty23(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
crazycrypto710:

Ok...

Boss you can also check on my signature with that freebitco in and lets share the details

1 Like

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Hadsty23:

Boss you can also check on my signature with that freebitco in and lets share the details
I have been there for long... Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2020
For those who just got onboard, you might find the answers you seek for in the thread.
Thanks
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by viklegend(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Is it still paying out...and hope the produce can pay for another data sub
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Sheghzymilly(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Bro i have gone through your athread about faucetcrypto but i don't seem to understand it well can you explain to me more about it on whatsapp, 09069216543
Or give me your whatsapp no
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
viklegend:
Is it still paying out...and hope the produce can pay for another data sub
it's still paying out, you can achieve it, if you are will to put in the work; claiming more often and with active referrals. But I will like to share a coin that you can use to trade for data, reach out via email.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Morning guys, hope y'all are safe, just wanted to share my withdrawals for the week.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hi guys, how's it going, hope you're all claiming on FC and building it,. I haven't posted in a while, still claiming on FC and making withdrawals.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Hadsty23(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
crazycrypto710:
Hi guys, how's it going, hope you're all claiming on FC and building it,. I haven't posted in a while, still claiming on FC and making withdrawals.

How do I go about all this PTC and Shortlinks with big coins.. anytime I clicked and redirected i cant see anything like others counting down and continue icon

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hadsty23:

How do I go about all this PTC and Shortlinks with big coins.. anytime I clicked and redirected i cant see anything like others counting down and continue icon
For each click, a pop-up new tab comes out, ignore it and go back to the original page, @times it repeats a couple of times
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Hadsty23(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
crazycrypto710:

For each click, a pop-up new tab comes out, ignore it and go back to the original page, @times it repeats a couple of times

Yes I do go back and on that advertise page there's nothing like counting down unlike those with small coins.
Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Hadsty23(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Right now I just clicked on a short link with those high coins and after generating the link to the site it only bring the site and what next should I do

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by crazycrypto710: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
It's been a while, with all the Covid-19 hysteria and all. Hope y'all are doing fine. Still earning here, attached is my recent withdrawals I am on level 163 with a bonus of 20% of my claims/earnings, if you check the thread you will see my journey.

*Never give up hope in life, be consistent in whatever you do and one day you will hit gold*

I may not be getting much or paying any bills with this, but this is an example to every hustler out there that hardwork always pays.

Note: crypto currency is the next gen, if you haven't keyed in yet, this is your time. Link's in my signature, you will know most of what you need to know by going through the thread.

Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Faucetcrypto Is Back!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
crazycrypto710:
It's been a while, with all the Covid-19 hysteria and all. Hope y'all are doing fine. Still earning here, attached is my recent withdrawals I am on level 163 with a bonus of 20% of my claims/earnings, if you check the thread you will see my journey.

*Never give up hope in life, be consistent in whatever you do and one day you will hit gold*

I may not be getting much or paying any bills with this, but this is an example to every hustler out there that hardwork always pays.

Note: crypto currency is the next gen, if you haven't keyed in yet, this is your time. Link's in my signature, you will know most of what you need to know by going through the thread.

Thanks.

l used my luno wallet to withdraw and l am yet to receive any payment from them. Does it mean that they have their own special wallet l have to use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit / 25 Modern Ways To Save Money In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.